OH - cemetery vandals desecrate Wright bros. site, Dayton, 2010

Belinda

Doer of Things
Reaction score
DAYTON, Ohio - Vandals have damaged dozens of grave sites in a Dayton, Ohio, cemetery, including the gravesites for the Wright brothers and poet Paul Laurence Dunbar.

snip

Workers found 62 sites vandalized Monday morning; damage is estimated at $25,000. The private Woodland Cemetery was founded in 1841 and also includes the graves of Ohio Gov. James Cox and humorist Erma Bombeck.

More at link:
http://headlines.verizon.com/headli..._us_article&_article=3091362&_ref=articlePage

This problem with the cemetary vandalism seems to be spreading like wildfire. It's very concerning. We may all want to take the time to check on the graves of loved ones or, if too far away, try to send someone else to check. This is really concerning me.

Taken from: LIST OF SATANIC HOLIDAYS

Date: Sep 21
Celebration: Midnight Host
Type: blood
Usage: dismemberment and hands removed for Hand of Glory

I don't know if there is a connection because they haven't said any bodies were removed. However, it occurred the night before a satanic holiday, so one must wonder nonetheless.

ETA: Tee hee, Missizzy. At first I thought you meant check the date of the article and I got most of the way through explaining that Verizon doesn't give an article date when it hit me what you meant. Duh.

I always thought these cemetarys had night watchmen that patroled in the evenings

Yes, you did, Belinda. However, there's not just a single site listing those "high days". There are many. (And FWIW, I would never be rude to you about checking the date on an article!! LOL)

I actually was just getting ready to check and see if anything odd happened in the past couple of days due to the satanic dates and got a bit side-tracked by Operation Flicker news. You are correct in that there doesn't seem to be any body-snatching here. I truly hope we don't see any. I keep checking back about little Paula and her body has not been located. Nor have the ashes of the young man been returned. The elderly woman's body, back east, is still missing.

I wanted to respond to the question about night watchman. I'm sure many of the inner city large cemeteries have them but there are tens of thousands of small cemeteries across America which have no security at all. I would imagine that they rely on visitors to report suspicious circumstances.

A bit O/T, when my husband and I drove to the Mayo Clinic three years ago, we took the long way home. I love old cemeteries--reading the dates and inscriptions, the lovely old marble stones and urns. I'll throw a tizzy if my husband won't stop at a particularly interesting looking one. Anyway, we wanted to visit Fort Laramie in Wyoming and it is quite remote. We got there too late in the day to go in and thus parked our motor home about a mile away adjacent (a couple hundred yards from the unlocked gate) to a very old cemetery. Some may think this is creepy but it was really quite peaceful and memorable. I remember my husband valiantly pushing my wheelchair amongst the graves (not an easy task) at dusk and we placed wild roses on many of the babies' graves. The resident rabbit seemed to follow us around and I got several photos of him. I remember, though, that I needed to let one of our little dogs out late at night. As I closed the motor home door and went out into the pitch black, my husband called out, "Say hi to Elmer out there". Needless to say, I urged the little dog to step it up. In the morning, we took our coffee out and sat in the peaceful quiet. Elmer seemed to have spent a pleasant night.

Knowing what I know now, it just floors me to think of what damage could be done with people not knowing for days. Possibly local LE make it a habit to take a spin through their area cemeteries each morning. I hope they do. I would hate to see these historical and sacred spots closed to the public. We need to have a comfortable connection with those that came before us, IMO.

Probably teenagers - out trying to be kewl "satanists". Sheesh.

Such a shame, and so disrespectful.

You would think at least ONE of these idiots has lost a grandma, grandpa, or buried someone they cared about in their lifetime.

Did they stop to think about how the families would feel about their selfish actions? Shameful.

Missizzy - My daughter and I also love to visit old cemetaries and look at the very old headstones. So, you are not alone. Some of them are so moving and have been there so long. It fascinates me. Of course, if I ever saw a ghost I would faint dead away. LOL You always have such great stories to tell. Between you and Filly, I am always well amused.

I am planning to go visit the graves of all of my family members just to check on them. I'm not able to go very often, but I'm sure others go on a regular basis. I just feel a strong need to make sure everything is hunky dorry. My father and grandparents are in the cemetary of a small country church. Just the place to pull something like this. So, I'm feeling concerned.

This might be considered too:

Sep. 23 ~ FALL EQUINOX
(Orgy Ritual)
Oral, anal, and vaginal; human and/or animal sacrifice

Mysteries of Eleusis
Sept. 23- Oct. 2
28th entering of Gate of Mysteries

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries[/ame]

Sounds like the "Mysteries" begin as a professional at a cemetery. One must take a vow of secrecy, however.

This might be considered too:

Sep. 23 ~ FALL EQUINOX
(Orgy Ritual)
Oral, anal, and vaginal; human and/or animal sacrifice

Mysteries of Eleusis
Sept. 23- Oct. 2
28th entering of Gate of Mysteries

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleusinian_Mysteries

Sounds like the "Mysteries" begin as a professional at a cemetery. One must take a vow of secrecy, however.

So we really need to keep an eye out these next couple weeks.

I guess I am being over-cautious in wanting to check all family graves. I assume if anything was amiss we would be notified immediately. I'm just freaked out that these events seem to be coming closer and closer together.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back