1181 users online (168 members and 1013 guests)  

Websleuths News

2010.09.24 Issues with JVM: Update on Haleigh Case and Ron's Sentence

Levi will be on Issues with JVM tonight @ 7 PM ET / 6 CT
    RE the latest in the Haleigh Cummings case and Ronald's sentence today.

PLEASE WAIT FOR DISCUSSION UNTIL SHOW-TIME SO THE MOD'S DON'T HAVE TO LOCK THE THREAD. THANKS BUNCHES

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Why did it take so long for LE to say there is fingerprint scans and cell phone tower pings and witnesses that place Ron at werk all night.

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep -Romans 12:15

Posts are my opinion only. Please direct all complaints to the Borg DebraAngel

ilovemew is offline Thank you God for granting me the deepest desire of my heart!
    Also I thought there was no fingerprint scanner til after Feb. 2009.

DID WE KNOW THE 'MACHINE GUN' WAS FOUND BY LE?? ---that was just said on the show.

Kim Picazio: The Mexican drug gang has been thoroughly investigated by LE. No truth, they know who the gangs are around there and it wasn't one of them.

Levi: Why would Ron warn Misty not to talk to Donna Brock because she was undercover if he had nothing to hide?

Me: Good point Levi.

Just a thought: Maybe he was worried about losing custody of Jr. if Misty talked about guns and drugs being in the house.

for god sake can't they have a professional journalist? Blah Blah lies Blah Blah. Him and his sources. Sources my foot, like the police are going to tell him anything.
    I love my Grandma.
    Time for the playoffs lets go Habs.

Levi: Ron got a deal in all this because he was being uncooperative during the case.

That's true, he refused to talk and now used that as his bargaining chip.

Well folks I think that's it. Was interesting for me because I hadn't heard about the police finding the gun Misty was talking about. Although I think AH said that sooooo......

Forgive me, I have forgotten.... I thought Donna was working with TES (Tim Miller) to get close to Misty, not exactly LE. Was I wrong??

Levi, enjoyed your spots on JVM tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by TxLady2 View Post
    Forgive me, I have forgotten.... I thought Donna was working with TES (Tim Miller) to get close to Misty, not exactly LE. Was I wrong??

Levi, enjoyed your spots on JVM tonight.
    Yes that's true but perhaps Ron thought Donna would report to Tim Miller what she learned and Tim (being a father himself) would voice his concerns about Jr.'s safety to LE or CPS.Tim did with the gun/suicide incident Ron had with him in the trailer.

About the gun................it is just JMO, but I think his former neighbor and gun collector was the one LE got the gun from. Again, just JMO.
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!