2010.09.24 Issues with JVM: Update on Haleigh Case and Ron's Sentence

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Levi will be on Issues with JVM tonight @ 7 PM ET / 6 CT
RE the latest in the Haleigh Cummings case and Ronald's sentence today.

PLEASE WAIT FOR DISCUSSION UNTIL SHOW-TIME SO THE MOD'S DON'T HAVE TO LOCK THE THREAD. THANKS BUNCHES :blowkiss:

Why did it take so long for LE to say there is fingerprint scans and cell phone tower pings and witnesses that place Ron at werk all night. :waitasec:

Also I thought there was no fingerprint scanner til after Feb. 2009.

DID WE KNOW THE 'MACHINE GUN' WAS FOUND BY LE?? ---that was just said on the show.

Kim Picazio: The Mexican drug gang has been thoroughly investigated by LE. No truth, they know who the gangs are around there and it wasn't one of them.

Levi: Why would Ron warn Misty not to talk to Donna Brock because she was undercover if he had nothing to hide?

Me: Good point Levi.

Just a thought: Maybe he was worried about losing custody of Jr. if Misty talked about guns and drugs being in the house.

for god sake can't they have a professional journalist? Blah Blah lies Blah Blah. Him and his sources. Sources my foot, like the police are going to tell him anything.

Levi: Ron got a deal in all this because he was being uncooperative during the case.

That's true, he refused to talk and now used that as his bargaining chip. :furious:

Well folks I think that's it. Was interesting for me because I hadn't heard about the police finding the gun Misty was talking about. Although I think AH said that sooooo......

Forgive me, I have forgotten.... I thought Donna was working with TES (Tim Miller) to get close to Misty, not exactly LE. Was I wrong??

Levi, enjoyed your spots on JVM tonight.

Forgive me, I have forgotten.... I thought Donna was working with TES (Tim Miller) to get close to Misty, not exactly LE. Was I wrong??

Levi, enjoyed your spots on JVM tonight.

Yes that's true but perhaps Ron thought Donna would report to Tim Miller what she learned and Tim (being a father himself) would voice his concerns about Jr.'s safety to LE or CPS.Tim did with the gun/suicide incident Ron had with him in the trailer.

About the gun................it is just JMO, but I think his former neighbor and gun collector was the one LE got the gun from. Again, just JMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back