1120 users online (223 members and 897 guests)  

Websleuths News

What is wrong with WS?

Is anyone else having problems? For two days it is taking me forever to get logged in and then once I'm logged in it continues to take forever to get pages to load. Several times I have gotten error messages where it says problem loading page, or server is busy. I have cleared my cookies and my history and done everything I can from my end... Anyone having this problem or know how I can fix it?
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    Is anyone else having problems? For two days it is taking me forever to get logged in and then once I'm logged in it continues to take forever to get pages to load. Several times I have gotten error messages where it says problem loading page, or server is busy. I have cleared my cookies and my history and done everything I can from my end... Anyone having this problem or know how I can fix it?
    Same here.

Yes..I have also...It is very annoying

Could be Tricia and Adnoid at work, lol. I believe they had to get a new server for WS because of so many members.

In The Forest With The Top Down