Chrysler Auto Workers Busted

Thanks for starting the thread angelmom...I saw this yesterday on Fox w/ Shep. Our tax dollars hard at work. Disgusting. I must say...that reporter did a great job....I love what he yells to them as they all lead-foot it out of the parking lot...."you going to go build some more cars now?" (parapharase)

Drinking beer and alcohol, AND smoking pot!! Unbelievable. I saw this on Fox news last week and thought to myself about all the people out there that would give anything to have a good paying job with good benefits. They broke numerous laws from smoking marijuana to littering to drinking and driving - but went right back to a very secure job apparently.

as someone from detroit .. this makes me LIVID! there are so many hard working, decent people in the area that are out of work, and *these* are the people who have jobs??

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,601545,00.html

Thirteen of them have been identified and fired! Yay!

"It has been determined that 13 employees engaged in behavior that violated the company's Standards of Conduct and these 13 employees were discharged today," the company said in a written statement, MyFoxDetroit.com reported. "Two remaining employees will receive a one month disciplinary layoff without pay."

Maybe this is why our JEEP Compass has one 20 inch blade and one 22 inch blade. We just learned this today when we tried to replace wiper blades.

what's equally horrifying is that if not for the reporter & camera, these fools probably would've only been sent to rehab (paid for by the co.) and a written reprimand placed in their file

they say no tolerance but I think the reality is much different

Maybe this is why our JEEP Compass has one 20 inch blade and one 22 inch blade. We just learned this today when we tried to replace wiper blades.

pandora, many vehicles use blades of different lengths... so they don't hit each other while in use :)

http://www.buzzle.com/articles/wiper-blade-size-chart.html

i had a good laugh the other day when i saw the following article where the CAW president ken lewenza (who used to be MY local union president up to a few years ago when i left that job. i've never had any respect for him. he just is not bright -- as you will soon see LOL) slammed the reporter saying

"I would imagine we could catch executives, journalists going for lunch, having a couple of beers before going back to work. Why pick on autoworkers?"

http://www.windsorstar.com/boss+Lewenza+slams+video+Chrysler+boozers/3577366/story.html

um, kenny, executives and/or journalists do not manufacture a product where safety (of/in that product AND in the plant) is legally mandated and of the utmost importance.

what a schmuck! LOL

I have a Jeep Commander and have had no problems so far - thank goodness! Maybe these guys did not help put this one together.

I cannot believe these guys! Would they want their families riding/driving a vehicle that people under the influence of liquor and pot put together? Probably not.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back