880 users online (72 members and 808 guests)  

Websleuths News

PA - Educator a Texting Pervert

Charles Hurst is a 37 year old educator with a Justin Bieber haircut. The Lansdale man was texting a 14 year old he had met while he was Principal at Pennbrook Middle School in North Wales.

O.K. this stuff is graphic. Hurst kept texting the boy over the summer. "Remember ur week is run, masturbate, and read. In that order. Love you----goodnight.

Hurst became close family friends with the boys family. Of course he did. He spent time with the minor working out, running, attending a Sixers game, playing ping-pong, and going on ski trips.

This poor, poor kid. Imagine his confusion, shame and guilt.

Hurst has been working as an educator for the past 13 years in the North Penn district. He recently resigned to take on as Assistant Principal at a new school. No doubt preparing to meet a new victim. Creeper.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ho...cmpid=15585797

Warning. Mugshot of a grown man with what looks like a wig of Justin Bieber's hair. Just sayin.

Filly, I was impressed you knew who Justin Bieber is!! I thought I was doing something by knowing who is is and what is latest album is titled, due to my sweet foster daughter. And then I see that you cheated, LOL. It says it right there is the article. Anyway, I'm really glad Texas Mist is taking a hiatus as that would have given her a start. But you did label it and Mr. Creepers did "do" his hair that way. I didn't know a grown man could do the emo/skater look. He just breaks all the rules.

You are right on target about this poor boy. As per the usual, the perp is mixing up healthy stuff with sick stuff--just enough to really confuse a young boy. You have to wonder what the reading assignment was.

Fourteen year old boys are still trying to figure out which way is up and guys like this come along and really mess with their heads....as well as their young bodies and raging hormones.

Shame on this sick man. My prayers go out to this young teen and all the other victims--as we know with certainty that this sickness didn't just spring forth some fine day.

Did you see the "explanation"?

"When Hurst met with township police on Sept. 21, he reached deep for an explanation. "He insisted that his cell phone had a virus and that inappropriate text messages were sent" because of the virus, the affidavit said."

I hate when my cell phone sends messages like that. Yeah, right. FWIW, I strongly disagree with the choice of the phrase, "saucy texts", used in this article. The texts are criminal, plain and simple.

In addition to the anger and disgust I feel, I have to add that his haircut is absolutely ridiculous.

Just on the Beiber haircut alone I wouldn't let him around my child......it's the type of thing that sends off hinky meters.
    [/I]

That is the creepiest mugshot I have seen in a long, long time, and reading here? I've seen some real beauts. D:

First off, what a perverted, lying, idiotic, *******!

Second, oh my aged, what is with that hair? Whatever you were thinking, tells me you need to read number one again!

Third, doesn't this guy look familiar?

You know, you're right, Sunnie. I think he looks a lot like Richard Heene, of balloon fame. I don't trust that man around children either, FWIW (for safety reasons). Why can't people have the good sense not to smile when they have a mug shot taken?

I forgot. They don't have good sense.
    Last edited by Missizzy; 09-26-2010 at 12:00 AM.

Thank's for the warning, Filly!

And WTH is up with this?

Hurst, who met the student in January 2009, when he was vice principal at Pennbrook Middle School in North Wales, told him that "masturbation is good and healthy and that it would help him grow and make him smarter and happy," according to a Montgomery County affidavit of probable cause.
    Seriously????
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

3 words - omg!

he looks like one of the Monkees

and why is he so happy in his mugshot?

what a !@#$%^&*!

Another lunatic.

Ahem (Filly clears throat) yeah I do know who Justin Bieber is Izzy. Unfortunately. That song drives me bonkers with it's lyrics of one word "Baby".

Lord knows he doesn't look familiar to me and I'm glad. This is in the suburbs of Philadelphia where all my old neighbors fled to. White flight and they all moved up to Justin Bieber look alike pedophileville.

What I am so afraid of is now this poor kid is most likely going to have to come out with everything. Jogging, Sixers games, working out. Something must have happened besides those texts. I pray not. Text book case of grooming right there.

He obviously holds authority over the poor kid besides being an educator. He was giving out all kinds of orders to this child. He's smiling because he's a freakazoid is why.

It gets worse

Mah head hurts.

Hurst first approached the boy over a year go when he saw the child in the Nurses Office for a health problem. **Predator rule numero uno** Pick on the kid with an ailment or a learning problem and better yet predators a child with no father figure head in the home.

Hurst according to the mom brought her family and the boy gifts. **Predator rule number 2** Embrace the clan. Be giving and generous.

While the boy left the Nurses station this POS told this child he was instructed to care for him personally. Where's the scream smiley, please?

Now this is iffy. There's no evidence there was any physical contact between Bieber I mean Hurst. However, the guy asked the child to expose himself on two seperate ocassions. The child complied once. Ya know he was checking for signs of puberty he told this boy.

His phone has a virus and that's what caused the texts. **Predator rule number 3** Lie your a*s off. Believe yourself. Don't take responsibility and fancy yourself smarter than the LE that busted your tail.

He's out on parole. Maybe he'll go visit that barber did his hair and punish him. Actually it looks like a wig. Much more at link about his edumication and stuff.

http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/news...l-charged.html

Almost forgot. Cocaine and a handgun in the car. I think it says it was loaded. He does have a permit to carry. He gave LE the go ahead to search and cocaine turns up with a handgun. He's really scary.