1015 users online (189 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

2010.09.25 - Levi's Facebook - Misty questioned again???

What is this???

"Levi Page BREAKING NEWS: Police question Misty Croslin and threaten to charge her with murder! And Misty's sister in law is steaming mad! If you missed tonights EXCLUSIVE report on the Haleigh Cummings go here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/09/25/levi-page-show"

I haven't been around much today and saw this on Levi's FB???

Transcription by Bluesky: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION!
    Last edited by KateB; 05-01-2015 at 09:09 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Holy Carpola, Kim, what is going on?

yeah I saw this earlier and havent had a chance to listen because I'm laid up in the bed with a lap top. So can someone please listen and transcribe or at least summeriaze what is said. I am very curious/
    JUSTICE IS COMING HALEIGH AND CAYLEE

YOU GOT TO LOVE JUDGE STRICKLAND
    At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

We've got the Boise State/Oregon State game on right now. I'll listen later! I'm shocked that no one knew about this! Where's Levi???

I dont know but you would think he would jump in here and give us the down low. We need to issue an APB for Levi!!

At it's core, the defense counsel's motion accuses the undersigned of being a "self aggrandizing media hound". Indeed. The irony is rich.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

I could have sworn I read on here last night about LE calling in Misty yesterday after Ron was sentenced and was intensely interrogating her. Maybe I dreamed it though.

It doesn't surprise me. She is the last to go before the Judge for sentencing and I always felt this is the time the pressure is going to be stepped way up now on Misty.

I think they know she is not the murderer but they are convinced she has not told the entire story. So they are threatening her if she doesn't spill the true beans this time she is the one that is going to go down for it. I think it is a bluff to get Misty to tell everything that went on in that house that night and the real reason why Haleigh was killed.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

thats when I read it to but couldnt find anywhere to back it up. I havent seen anything today but the FB post. Didn'tthey threaten to charge Tommy with murder to awhile back?

I'm sorry I just dont think Misty is the one that killed Haleigh, I just dont and with the stuff that Art Harris posted last night and the way Ron is acting in jail and the deal being cut I dont think Ron is responsible either.... UGGGGG I feel like we are back to square one.

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

I just listened; it sounds like the show from Friday night but I can't be sure because I didn't listen Friday night.

I have it transcribed so if anyone wants it posted, let me know. If it turns out to be the same show, it can be deleted.

ETA: Apparently the link is to the Friday show, which has already been transcribed and posted, so I will not post it again.
    Last edited by krkrjx; 09-25-2010 at 11:44 PM. Reason: ETA

I will not reveal my sources but I will tell you that I learned that Misty was interrogated and it was brutal. Police made a threat to charge her with murder if she did not give up the goods.

I will also tell you that she called Lisa, her mother and was very upset about the interrogation.

Rumor has it, one that I have not been able to confirm, is that she (MISTY) has been placed on suicide watch.

I'm still looking into it and will let you all know!

Quote Originally Posted by butterfly1978 View Post
    thats when I read it to but couldnt find anywhere to back it up. I havent seen anything today but the FB post. Didn'tthey threaten to charge Tommy with murder to awhile back?

I'm sorry I just dont think Misty is the one that killed Haleigh, I just dont and with the stuff that Art Harris posted last night and the way Ron is acting in jail and the deal being cut I dont think Ron is responsible either.... UGGGGG I feel like we are back to square one.
    I disagree, I don't think the way that Ron acts in jail proves he is innocent at all. And the deal he got certainly doesn't.

My theory is that LE gave Ron the deal to get his version of events to match it up to Tommy/Misty. Tommy/Misty have both been talking, Ron has been quiet. He lawyered up before either Misty/Tommy did.

So LE gave him the deal, to get him to talk. Which proves they are looking at him.

anything else you can tell us Levi? They dont really think Misty killed Haleigh do they, or are they just trying to get her to talk?

Motion granted.

Stan Strickland
    Circuit Judge

I can't tell you who LE thinks did what. But I can assure you, and I've heard from many sources that LE has no love loss for Ron, TN, or AS. Absolutely none.

IMO, if LE told Misty she will do 50 years, they are referring to the drug trafficking convictions. She will get 25 in each county; I believe what they could be trying to impress upon Misty is that she will do 50 while Ron does 15. JMO.

Levi,

Are you saying Misty was interrogated by LE on Friday and again today (Saturday)?

Quote Originally Posted by krkrjx View Post
    Levi,

Are you saying Misty was interrogated by LE on Friday and again today (Saturday)?
    I don't know about today. I was just made aware that she was interrogated Friday.

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast