2010.09.25 - Levi's Facebook - Misty questioned again???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimster

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.ufo2001.com
yeah I saw this earlier and havent had a chance to listen because I'm laid up in the bed with a lap top. So can someone please listen and transcribe or at least summeriaze what is said. I am very curious/

We've got the Boise State/Oregon State game on right now. I'll listen later! I'm shocked that no one knew about this! Where's Levi???

I dont know but you would think he would jump in here and give us the down low. We need to issue an APB for Levi!!

I could have sworn I read on here last night about LE calling in Misty yesterday after Ron was sentenced and was intensely interrogating her. Maybe I dreamed it though.

It doesn't surprise me. She is the last to go before the Judge for sentencing and I always felt this is the time the pressure is going to be stepped way up now on Misty.

I think they know she is not the murderer but they are convinced she has not told the entire story. So they are threatening her if she doesn't spill the true beans this time she is the one that is going to go down for it. I think it is a bluff to get Misty to tell everything that went on in that house that night and the real reason why Haleigh was killed.

IMO

thats when I read it to but couldnt find anywhere to back it up. I havent seen anything today but the FB post. Didn'tthey threaten to charge Tommy with murder to awhile back?

I'm sorry I just dont think Misty is the one that killed Haleigh, I just dont and with the stuff that Art Harris posted last night and the way Ron is acting in jail and the deal being cut I dont think Ron is responsible either.... UGGGGG I feel like we are back to square one.

I just listened; it sounds like the show from Friday night but I can't be sure because I didn't listen Friday night.

I have it transcribed so if anyone wants it posted, let me know. If it turns out to be the same show, it can be deleted.

ETA: Apparently the link is to the Friday show, which has already been transcribed and posted, so I will not post it again.

I will not reveal my sources but I will tell you that I learned that Misty was interrogated and it was brutal. Police made a threat to charge her with murder if she did not give up the goods.

I will also tell you that she called Lisa, her mother and was very upset about the interrogation.

Rumor has it, one that I have not been able to confirm, is that she (MISTY) has been placed on suicide watch.

I'm still looking into it and will let you all know!

thats when I read it to but couldnt find anywhere to back it up. I havent seen anything today but the FB post. Didn'tthey threaten to charge Tommy with murder to awhile back?

I'm sorry I just dont think Misty is the one that killed Haleigh, I just dont and with the stuff that Art Harris posted last night and the way Ron is acting in jail and the deal being cut I dont think Ron is responsible either.... UGGGGG I feel like we are back to square one.

I disagree, I don't think the way that Ron acts in jail proves he is innocent at all. And the deal he got certainly doesn't.

My theory is that LE gave Ron the deal to get his version of events to match it up to Tommy/Misty. Tommy/Misty have both been talking, Ron has been quiet. He lawyered up before either Misty/Tommy did.

So LE gave him the deal, to get him to talk. Which proves they are looking at him.

anything else you can tell us Levi? They dont really think Misty killed Haleigh do they, or are they just trying to get her to talk?

I can't tell you who LE thinks did what. But I can assure you, and I've heard from many sources that LE has no love loss for Ron, TN, or AS. Absolutely none.

IMO, if LE told Misty she will do 50 years, they are referring to the drug trafficking convictions. She will get 25 in each county; I believe what they could be trying to impress upon Misty is that she will do 50 while Ron does 15. JMO.

Levi,

Are you saying Misty was interrogated by LE on Friday and again today (Saturday)?

Levi,

Are you saying Misty was interrogated by LE on Friday and again today (Saturday)?

I don't know about today. I was just made aware that she was interrogated Friday.

I disagree, I don't think the way that Ron acts in jail proves he is innocent at all. And the deal he got certainly doesn't.

My theory is that LE gave Ron the deal to get his version of events to match it up to Tommy/Misty. Tommy/Misty have both been talking, Ron has been quiet. He lawyered up before either Misty/Tommy did.

So LE gave him the deal, to get him to talk. Which proves they are looking at him.[/QUOTE]

Respectfully Levi, I sure don't see how you deduce that from Ron's plea deal.

The man could have gotten 70-90 years in prison. Why would the DA lie? He got this deal because he has agreed to testify in a courtroom against those who are involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

I think Ron has told much more to LE than any of the media or bloggers know.

But you are right on one thing imo. They sure are going to see if Misty and Tommy's time line matches up with what Ron has told them. Imo, if this goes to trial and I feel it is really heating up to fever pitch now........Ron is going to be one of the key witnesses.

IMO

IMO, if LE told Misty she will do 50 years, they are referring to the drug trafficking convictions. She will get 25 in each county; I believe what they could be trying to impress upon Misty is that she will do 50 while Ron does 15. JMO.

Yep. She knows the DA can make a recommendation to the Judge about how many years she should get for all of her drug charges. Its her call......she can just sit there and not tell the whole truth like she has been doing and the DA will recommend a stiff sentence or she can come clean with all of it including the motive and maybe get a few years.

IMO

So LE gave him the deal, to get him to talk. Which proves they are looking at him.[/QUOTE]

Respectfully Levi, I sure don't see how you deduce that from Ron's plea deal.

The man could have gotten 70-90 years in prison. Why would the DA lie? He got this deal because he has agreed to testify in a courtroom against those who are involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

I think Ron has told much more to LE than any of the media or bloggers know.

But you are right on one thing imo. They sure are going to see if Misty and Tommy's time line matches up with what Ron has told them. Imo, if this goes to trial and I feel it is really heating up to fever pitch now........Ron is going to be one of the key witnesses.

IMO
Ron had to give them something NEW for him to get the deal. And if Ron was sitting on info for a year and half, to me that only means he was involved, otherwise there is no need for him to not tell LE everything he knows from the get-go.

I don't think it is simply Ron agreeing to testify, because he would HAVE to testify if the prosecution called him to the stand in any case, drugs or in any future murder trial.

The only reason Ron could legally get out of testifying would be if he plead the 5th and didn't want to incriminate himself in anything...

So they are not going to give him a deal for simply testifying, because he would have to testify. It has to be more than that. He had to give them something NEW.

Yep. She knows the DA can make a recommendation to the Judge about how many years she should get for all of her drug charges. Its her call......she can just sit there and not tell the whole truth like she has been doing and the DA will recommend a stiff sentence or she can come clean with all of it including the motive and maybe get a few years.

IMO

As charged, she cannot get less that 25 years on each of three charges. The 50 years comes in because one of those three charges is in another county and thus might not run concurrently with the sentence on the remaining charges.

If all Misty's charges were in one county, she might serve a minimum 25 years. With two counties involved she faces possibly serving two separate 25-year minimums.

ETA: If Misty did not harm Haleigh and she comes clean now and tells the truth and the entire truth I would be just fine with all her drug charges being dropped completely.

Thank you Levi for keeping us in the loop. I for one appreciate you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
galesr