1192 users online (223 members and 969 guests)  

Websleuths News

NY - Aiyden Davis, 2, beaten to death in Brooklyn, 24 Sept 2010

NEW YORK - A 27-year-old woman and her boyfriend have been arrested in the beating death of the woman's 2-year-old son in New York City.

Police say the boyfriend, 31-year-old Reginald Williams, was arrested Saturday on murder charges. The boy's mother, Teresa Foster, was arrested on charges of weapons possession and endangering the welfare of a child. Both are awaiting arraignment.

More at link:
    http://headlines.verizon.com/headlin...ef=articlePage

The 911 call came in as an assault?

Poor baby Aiyden.

Good to know CPS is on the case investigating.

RIP little guy.

2 year old killed by mom's bf for not saying his ABC's

Little Aiyden Davis, 2 years old, was killed by his mom's boyfriend Reginald Davis. He it the toddler so hard that it injured his hand. The reason for hitting him? He couldn't say his ABC's.

Since when are 2 year olds supposed to be able to recite their ABC's ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...obref=obinsite

Everytime I think I've seen the worst, a story like this comes along.

Poor little child...

these days every time I see "mom's bf" I feel sick to my stomach. if something happened to my husband, that's IT. there will never be a "mom's bf" in my life. I know there are good guys, but I'd be so scared to make a mistake, it just isnt worth it. I told my husband if I die, my lil one better be well big enough to defend himself before he even DREAMS of dating. I got no problem with the dating, it's the "dad's gf" which sometimes is no better!

Poor little guy. He's so cute. How could you beat a little darling boy like that?

Mom beat him with a belt and gave the boyfriend permission to discipline him. You beat a 2 year old with a belt?

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    OMG... ... just awful. I have no other words.
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

belimom is offline Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter ~MLK Jr
    Quote Originally Posted by Columbo View Post
    Little Aiyden Davis, 2 years old, was killed by his mom's boyfriend Reginald Davis. He it the toddler so hard that it injured his hand. The reason for hitting him? He couldn't say his ABC's.

Since when are 2 year olds supposed to be able to recite their ABC's ?

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...obref=obinsite
    From that link, it says the father didn't even find out until his brother saw it on the news and called him. ??????
    Fly high and free, Jhessye ~

My posts are meant to help think through possibilities and are strictly an additional opinion under circumstances when many points of view need to be considered. I apologize in advance to anyone whose potential involvement is contemplated in error. Please understand that much of what is happening is merely brainstorming during unfortunate events.

I can't take it. My soul just can't take it anymore.

Worthless peices of human garbage. Rest peacefully sweet child. I'm so sorry.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

West Palm Beach (Palm Beach County) Florida
    RIP Aiyden.
    Another neighbor who heard and did nothing!