MA - Lance Porter for attempted kidnapping, Wareham, 2010

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
On a good note this awful attack was thwarted by the victim herself. Please lets send positive vibes and prayers she can sleep at night at some point.

Lance Porter is a Level 3 Sex Offender. He spent 12 years in prison for the kidnapping and sexual assault of a child. He just got out 18 months ago.

Walmart. The woman exited Walmart and headed to her car where a man told her she left packages on the roof. The woman went to check and was attacked and told to shut up by Porter. He put his hand over her mouth. The victim bit him twice and ran screaming for her life. Her screams alerted others who all called 911. Porter was arrested at his home later in the evening.

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100926/NEWS/9260348/-1/NEWS

There is no doubt in my mind if he got this woman in a car she was not coming back. He faces charges of kidnapping and attempted sexual assault. Maybe he'll get ummmmmmm say 12 years for this?

I agree Filly. I'm so sick of these stories of repeat offenders. They should never be free to do this.

It really makes me sick.

Our country needs to wake up.

Good grief!

Walmart.....again.

Thank God she fought back. I'm saying a prayer for her right now.

On a good note this awful attack was thwarted by the victim herself. Please lets send positive vibes and prayers she can sleep at night at some point.

Lance Porter is a Level 3 Sex Offender. He spent 12 years in prison for the kidnapping and sexual assault of a child. He just got out 18 months ago.

Walmart. The woman exited Walmart and headed to her car where a man told her she left packages on the roof. The woman went to check and was attacked and told to shut up by Porter. He put his hand over her mouth. The victim bit him twice and ran screaming for her life. Her screams alerted others who all called 911. Porter was arrested at his home later in the evening.

http://www.southcoasttoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20100926/NEWS/9260348/-1/NEWS

There is no doubt in my mind if he got this woman in a car she was not coming back. He faces charges of kidnapping and attempted sexual assault. Maybe he'll get ummmmmmm say 12 years for this?

My question is always the same one- "Why are we letting these sickos out to re-offend?" We need to get more pro active and stop this insanity. More prison time for offenders. It took 18 months that we know of!

I want to start throwing away the key on these offenders without having to hear about their rights.

Prayers for this young woman. Thank God she was able to attract attention to herself.

I wonder why many of these incidents take place at Walmarts too? I was followed at a Walmart..

Blessings
Goz

I find it hard to believe that he was a goodie two shoes for the last 18 months. Lock him up FOREVER. Thank god she fought and that people called 911 and related information!

I look forward to when a sexual offender can be sentenced to life in prison on his/her first offense! Let's get noisy people and let lawmakers KNOW what we want!

Since I avoid driving at night for the most part, I am not out and about at night, but really an abduction can happen day or night. I am careful where I park at the mall (I am "lucky" enough to have handicapped tags). Women need to be *aware* at all times, that's what this world has come to. That, and don't let your eyes off your children. Sigh.

I guess they have to let offenders like this out of jail eventually. They can't keep rapists etc in there forever, there's no LIP for your run of the mill rape.

Maybe we need to create or obtain an island out at sea and let these creeps all live there with each other?

Nah, someone would try to make a reality show out of that......

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back