GUILTY GA - Lori Arrowood, 42, Liberty County, 25 Sept 2010

fhc

Reaction score
Wonder where she told her daughter she was headed when she left? I'm sure she told her something and maybe LE is not letting that info out. She took her purse and cell phone...but not her vehicle. Hmmm....

Wonder where she told her daughter she was headed when she left? I'm sure she told her something and maybe LE is not letting that info out. She took her purse and cell phone...but not her vehicle. Hmmm....

Lori was going to a horse riding event. Her daughter is physically challenged and her husband is deployed overseas. She needs to be found.

Based on what little we know of this woman, her lifestyle, her obvious adoration of her life and family.....I'm thinking it's HIGHLY unlikely that she left all of that behind willingly. If for no other reason than her 3 children, I don't see Lori as the 'I need to runaway from my life" type person. As always, MOO.
That said....someone clearly picked her up from her home. I don't see any other way Lori would have left the house without her vehicle. I also think there would have been a visible struggle had someone entered the home who wasn't welcome there. I think this is someone Lori knows, trusts, thinks of as her friend. Maybe someone 'offered to go with her to the horse show'? Maybe someone was jealous of Lori, her life, how much she loves her life. I don't know, but I just get the feeling this isn't random violence or a runaway situation. FYI: Here's her home....which only furthers my belief that she didn't walk away from her home....and that this is such a rural, poor setting as to be random violence. Anything is possible, but its unlikely IMHO. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q...d=AmJEKywo8FWfoPJogSh4vQ&cbp=12,71.1,,0,12.25

On here wall on facebook someone states they saw her that morning between 9-10 am at walmart with some girl and she is wearing the clothes discribed.
I hope this is not like the other girl who was jogging down the road by her house talking to her boyfriend and disappeared its also in Georgia.

Several photos of Lori posted here: http://www.facebook.com/fish1552#!/album.php?aid=287326&id=594695478&ref=mf

61625_476169490478_594695478_7218446_5762608_n.jpg

60536_476169540478_594695478_7218451_867195_n.jpg

Interesting posts. I'm not going to link to unrelated peoples FB accounts, but if you search here you can find these comments from people who know or know OF Lori and/or her husband. http://www.facebook.com/fish1552#!/search/?flt=1&q=lori arrowood&gl=1&lo=en_US

One woman mentions that Lori 'didn't follow OPSEC'. I'm no military buff, but it's some rule that spouses shouldn't give out information about the wherabouts of their partners.....due to safety concerns. This person DOES NOT appear to personally know Lori or her family, but she does make an interesting point. ANYONE who spends a few minutes on Lori's FB page could easily figure out that Lori was without her husband. I still don't think it was someone trolling FB, however, but someone who knows Lori personally.
Another poster says something far more interesting, IMHO. They say that they know Lori and ask if anyone has checked out her exhusband. I didn't know she was married prior...but that would be a VERY good place to start searching. I wonder who the two children belong to (who the father is) and who would get custody/life insurance were something to happen to Lori.

I hope that Lori is found safely...and I hope this isn't connected to any of the still missing Georgia women.

One woman mentions that Lori 'didn't follow OPSEC'. I'm no military buff, but it's some rule that spouses shouldn't give out information about the wherabouts of their partners.....due to safety concerns. This person DOES NOT appear to personally know Lori or her family, but she does make an interesting point. ANYONE who spends a few minutes on Lori's FB page could easily figure out that Lori was without her husband.

sbm and bbm

OPSEC is not designed to protect a wife because her husband is deployed. It is meant to protect the troops, national security.

You can say they are in the Army deployed and the country they are in. You can even say what division/unit they are in.

What you cannot do is say "My husband is leaving for/coming back from Afghanistan on Friday."

You cannot give a specific area for their mission, you cannot give dates they are leaving or coming back, you cannot give details about what they are doing, how they are all feeling or security.

You cannot give enough information to compromise THEIR safety and security.

If Lori broke the OPSEC rules, then she said something specific about one of those things above.

Some people may think that saying "my husband is deployed" is against the rules, but it is not. Unless they made up their own rule which requires a wife to keep the fact that her husband is deployed a complete secret...which is crazy.

When you think about the impact of a deployment on a relationship, the children, running a household as a single parent, fixing the car, the plumbing, the roof yourself...it would be absurd in my opinion to expect her not to talk about any of it. Just like newly single or divorced mothers...it is a huge part of their lives. Especially if there is a child with special needs involved...even for the most independent of women...not having your spouse is still difficult.

OPSEC Guidelines - http://www.strykernews.com/docs/OPSECGuidelines.pdf

Lori was going to a horse riding event. Her daughter is physically challenged and her husband is deployed overseas. She needs to be found.

I was going to say, I am in SHOCK that they are arranging to bring her husband back...when she hasn't even been missing for 48 hours! I guess if her daughter has special needs that helps explain it....but I'm still surprised. Do they have no other family at all??? Or maybe he was scheduled to come back soon anyway and that is what Lori talked about which broke the rules? Wow...I'm impressed they are acting so quickly.

I am glad they are acting quickly. His life is endangered over seas if his mind is over her worrying about her. He shouldn't be out in the feild while his mind is somewhere else, that alone is dangerous.

I am glad they are acting quickly. His life is endangered over seas if his mind is over her worrying about her. He shouldn't be out in the feild while his mind is somewhere else, that alone is dangerous.

I agree with you 100%, but that just isn't usually how it works so I'm surprised...pleasantly. When a child who already has special needs is diagnosed with cancer, or needs emergency open heart surgery that is definitely something that will endanger their father as he worries about his family. Yet, it definitely takes more than 48 hours to convince someone to arrange to have them brought back.

It's possible there is more to this that we are unaware of. Either way, I am thrilled they are acting quickly. Hopefully she gets more media coverage as well.

On here wall on facebook someone states they saw her that morning between 9-10 am at walmart with some girl and she is wearing the clothes discribed.
I hope this is not like the other girl who was jogging down the road by her house talking to her boyfriend and disappeared its also in Georgia.

Apparently, the woman who posted that comment has since removed it. Another lady has posted that she finds it disconcerting that the post was removed, after people asked her if she had spoken with police.

Also, from what I can figure out, the daughter who is disabled, is not the daughter (JH) who lives with her, but the other daughter. She (BO) posted last night on Lori's FB page that she is flying into Savannah, which would be the nearest airport to Lori's house.

Anyone know if Lori was employed? It looks like she was fired from a job in June that she had been with for 4 months. She posted about it on FB.

One lady posted that Lori usually watches her kids on weekends, but did not this past weekend.

She had surgery in May, but doesn't say what for.

Also, looks like she may have been having problems with his deployments, not sleeping, stressed, waiting for him to call, etc. A couple of ladies told her that she needed to calm down, as it was going to be even worse when he is gone for a long deployment. This was said when he was gone for a month.

Looks like she was very sick in Feb with an infection in her abdomen.

Their house is on approximately 2 acres and they have horses. In Feb, she posted that she was giving riding lessons to kids.

If she left without her car and they haven't said whether someone picked her up, I wonder if she took one of her horses. Not being a "horsy" person, I am not sure if this would be an appropriate thing to do.

Has her cell phone been used or pinged since she disappeared??

According to a posting by LT on her FB page, a detective tried to get them to turn on the GPS through Verizon, but was unable to do so without a warrant.

Additionally, she has a tattoo on her upper thigh that is visible on a couple of pictures that she has posted. I am not sure if I can post that pic here though, since it is not a public photo album.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back