978 users online (197 members and 781 guests)  

Websleuths News

Chatsworth, CA

Man drinks in bar with girlfriend's head in bag

Man drinks in bar with girlfriend's head in bag: Reports
    AFP September 21, 2010 MADRID - A Spanish man calmly drank beer with his mates in a bar with his murdered girlfriend's head in a bag, press reports said Tuesday.

Copyright (c) AFP

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Sp...#ixzz10h0vl87v
    Last edited by JBean; 09-26-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: copyright -please copy no more than 10%-thanks :)

and people ask why im afraid to start dating again. shizzzz... at least he is dead. poor girl.

In a place called Vertigo
    At first glance it reminded me of when Danny Pelosi took Generosa Ammon's ashes to the bar after she died and had a drink to them. I thought that was strange.

This story is just to dang scary for me.

Penn's woods
    This reminds me of a situation that happened when we lived in Germany back in the early to mid 1990's.

A woman was in the hospital having had given birth to a baby.

Her Husband was not the Father, her Husband killed the Father of the baby put the Father of the baby's head into a bowling bag (IIRC it was a bowling bag) and brought it to her at the hospital.

IIRC, he later shot himself before LE could apprehend him. But I might be wrong on that last detail.

ETA: Those people were Americans living in Germany, not Germans.

According to a report in the ABC daily newspaper, citing witnesses, the man told friends in the bar in Cordoba, southern Spain, that he had decapitated his 30-year-old partner.

But he was so calm they did not believe him, despite bloodstains on his shirt.
    The friends were pretty calm themselves. I tried to imagine that and I think I would start freaking out just if someone told me that they've decapitated another person, even if it could be a joke (because who tells jokes like that?) and if they've got bloodstains on their shirt it would

I suppose it is very difficult to believe that things like that happen to the people we know. If he hadn't seemed like a murderous maniac before the friends had a hard time making the mental leap.