997 users online (146 members and 851 guests)  

Websleuths News

Caskets at Costco

The Chicago Costco is test marketing caskets I think they are going to be $800.....it was on the local news tonight. So you can get a lifetime supply of tp and a box to rest in all in one place....lol..

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryMomma
    The Chicago Costco is test marketing caskets I think they are going to be $800.....it was on the local news tonight. So you can get a lifetime supply of tp and a box to rest in all in one place....lol..
    They need to sell the plots to go with them. One of those package deals, like two movies wrapped together. How about some cremation urns? It wouldn't be fair to discriminate.

Where the heck are you gonna store one of those till you decide to die?
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

I have a friend in the funeral business. He says you can go online at www.funeraldepot.com and order a casket and have it delivered to your door. They offer free next-day casket delivery. Yikes!
    Step right up and see the Yakwoman! Only 25 cents a look!

I wonder if you buy it and have it delivered to the funeral home of your choosing like their mattresses?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel
    They need to sell the plots to go with them. One of those package deals, like two movies wrapped together. How about some cremation urns? It wouldn't be fair to discriminate.

Where the heck are you gonna store one of those till you decide to die?
    \

Well you can always use it as a coffee table until its time to go!! LOL
    Personally, I want to be cremated. I can't imagine being stuck in a box in the ground - besides, when the baby boomers start to die, where are they going to put them all???