2010.09.27 - Issues with JVM discussing bombshell developments in Haleigh Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Levi_Page will be on Issues with JVM tonight at 7 PM ET / 6 CT on @HLNTV discussing the bombshell developments in the Haleigh Cummings case!

PLEASE WAIT FOR DISCUSSION UNTIL SHOW TIME SO THAT THE MOD'S DON'T HAVE TO LOCK THE THREAD. THANKS BUNCHES! :blowkiss:

I was able to get Chelsea Croslin in touch with the producers, so Chelsea Croslin will also be on "Issues" tonight in exclusive interview. So tune in.

I was able to get Chelsea Croslin in touch with the producers, so Chelsea Croslin will also be on "Issues" tonight in exclusive interview. So tune in.

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH, LEVI. You are great!

Chelseas theory- as far as she is being told about Misty being told she will get 50 years if she doesnt tell, Haleigh died for an OD on Rons pills. Ron threatened her if she told.

Chelsea says Ron knows they were his pills, in his dresser that Haleigh could get to them. She believes Misty did not leave. Believes Misty was there and asleep. Woke up to possibly Haleigh dead from taking pills, doesnt know who disposed of Haleigh, but Tommy and Jo as far as she knows, Ron called Tommy to check on Misty. Chelsea thinks the man in black is Ron. Ron was wearing all black when he asked for a change of clothes for the next day.

Jane- Ron has an airtight alibi he was at werk.

Mike Brooks- We know Misty was on a bender who knows what happened, they were all messed up.

Levi- Chelsea should be a detective, this theory makes sense. His source says something about Ron and a 3w ay sex thing.

Levi while Murphy talking---interrupting---"Oh stop."

Woman in red (sorry I have no name right now) Ron had a signifigant drug debt, someone could have snatched Haleigh an intruder. Levi- Not buying it, no way, be logical.

Hey piph!

Playing clip of Misty telling her mom everyone will kiss her A--.

Rons clip All I want is Haleigh thats it, Haleigh if youre watching, youre daddys girl. I want Haleigh thats all I want is Haleigh.

Showing photos provided by Chelsea- Chelsea saying that she has kids, her face wouldnt be looking like that with a missing child, says Ron is abusive, nevermind the 2 other ladies he took advantage of, my sister, he kept her from her family, she is not afraid of Ron. She is infatuated with Ron, she loves him, not fears him. Says this is her theory, and been through many aspects of this talking about his actions, went mudbogging, didnt pay attention to Jr at all, the aunt had him, he wouldnt give Jr the time of day, went hunting, went to Orlando, NY got tattoos....no grief, not mourning.

Chels: Ron - he would go mud bogging; he didnt give his son the time of day; go hunting; Orlando, NY, he got tattoos

Jane- do you have a message for Misty? Chelsea crying-...please tell us what happened to Haleigh do this for Haleigh, she needs justice, you are going to jail anyway she needs the truth, Ron doesnt love you you arent going to be together. Crying, please tell the truth what happened to Haleigh.

Chels: to Misty---M please we love u, just tell us what happened; Ron doesnt love u; we will always b there for you; tell t truth (appears to b crying)
Chels sniffling and wiping eyes with tissue while another guest speaks

IMO Crocodile tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members