734 users online (112 members and 622 guests)  

Websleuths News

Not Of This World

Thumbs up And THIS, kids, is what we call irony!

Meet the Polish neo-Nazi skinhead couple who discovered they are JEWISH - and turned their lives around:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz10kmAwNIr

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

I have never been able to comprehend why people hate other people based on skin color, ethnicity, religous beliefs, or whatever other excuses they make up. This is the line that I liked best in this story: "Something told me to do it. It was unbelievable"

Ma'am I can tell you what that something was. It was your God giving you an opportunity to repent from this evil hate!
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

Wow, that was interesting. The comments after the article weren't terribly kind. I think for them to turn completely around and embrace their true heritage is remarkable.

I am SO glad they were both found to be Jewish and not just one of them! I can imagine the shock they felt at the time!

I hope they will stay safe and not be attacked by their former compatriots!

Penn's woods
    I've always felt that God indeed has a wonderful sense of humor. JMHO.

oklahoma/heart of tornado alley
    wow...what are the odds of being a skin head, then finding out your true jewish roots, and then to find out your husband and his family too are jewish? indeed the irony is rich.

i can understand their parents fear, my moms brother=she was not born until 1950 after ww2, but he was a kid during the ww2 years, and him having dark hair and eyes was teased, "jew boy"( growing up in nazi germany) pretty hard for him..

i wish them the best in turning a new leaf over, and working in their new community. i too hope their former co-horts dont find them/ hurt them, or worse.