And THIS, kids, is what we call irony!

I have never been able to comprehend why people hate other people based on skin color, ethnicity, religous beliefs, or whatever other excuses they make up. This is the line that I liked best in this story: "Something told me to do it. It was unbelievable"

Ma'am I can tell you what that something was. It was your God giving you an opportunity to repent from this evil hate!

Wow, that was interesting. The comments after the article weren't terribly kind. I think for them to turn completely around and embrace their true heritage is remarkable.

I am SO glad they were both found to be Jewish and not just one of them! I can imagine the shock they felt at the time!

I hope they will stay safe and not be attacked by their former compatriots!

I've always felt that God indeed has a wonderful sense of humor. JMHO.

wow...what are the odds of being a skin head, then finding out your true jewish roots, and then to find out your husband and his family too are jewish? indeed the irony is rich.

i can understand their parents fear, my moms brother=she was not born until 1950 after ww2, but he was a kid during the ww2 years, and him having dark hair and eyes was teased, "jew boy"( growing up in nazi germany) pretty hard for him..

i wish them the best in turning a new leaf over, and working in their new community. i too hope their former co-horts dont find them/ hurt them, or worse.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back