MY Questions About Some Theories

White Rain

Reaction score
1st and foremost...some think poor Haleigh was drugged by Misty that night because Misty was drugged up over the weekend and didn't want to watch her...
So ok, why drug Haleigh and NOT Jr too? IMO both kids WOULD HAVE posed a problem...most of us have kids, we know how they are....you don't drug one child and not the other....
NOT that I am taking up for Misty, I DO BELIEVE she is front and center to what happened...but can anyone give a reason for Haleigh being drugged and not Jr...

1st and foremost...some think poor Haleigh was drugged by Misty that night because Misty was drugged up over the weekend and didn't want to watch her...
So ok, why drug Haleigh and NOT Jr too? IMO both kids WOULD HAVE posed a problem...most of us have kids, we know how they are....you don't drug one child and not the other....
NOT that I am taking up for Misty, I DO BELIEVE she is front and center to what happened...but can anyone give a reason for Haleigh being drugged and not Jr...

Maybe Jr was a good sleeper and easier to handle.
There were comments made about Haleigh being wild and difficult (always a concern when a missing victim is described negatively by those "searching" for her).

There were also comments about Ron telling Misty to "beat her *advertiser censored*" if she won't cooperate.

I think Haleigh was much more work for Misty than Jr. was.
He may have gone down with a movie easily.

Haleigh could have gotten into trouble on her own if she was being "supervised" by a drugged out post binged babysitter who awoke to find that the child in her care (directly responsible) got into daddy's drug dealing stash (indirectly responsible and could face a felony murder charge) while she was sleeping it off.

To me that explains why neither of them is rushing to the table to throw the other one under the bus. They are completely tied together in the responsibility for the outcome.

I would guess Misty was told to do clean up (perhaps with grandma watching jr and cleaning the mh). Ron couldn't get Misty on phone or text so he called Tommy to check on what was going on and give him an update.

I cannot fathom that Tommy dumped the body and has not seen and been point blank offered the ability to take them to the disposal scene in exchange for immunity. If he knew where the body was and was only involved in a clean up I cannot fathom him not getting himself out of jail.

I agree. Jr. would be more likely to be drugged since he slept all day, and might have been pestering Haleigh, yet Jr. saw a lot that night and told quite a few facts about who took Haleigh.

I have 2 kids that are like night and day. Short and sweet and simply put.

Good question. Then again...Why was Haleigh sleeping on a 'toddler bed' mattress on the floor while Jr was in the bed with Misty...?

Ditto what ImpatientRedhead posted with one added thought. Maybe both children were drugged, but Haleigh got a little more.

I have always thought that both of them were drugged that night, You have MC saying that herself, RC and Jr slept all day and then the kids are back in bed between 8-9pm there is no way that a small child who has slept all day is going to go right back to sleep without giving him something to make him sleep...Then you have the fact that Jr had never been able to give a good account for what went on in the mh that night, yes he did give a little detail but if people were running around screaming and yelling and setting the mh up for a kidnap then there would be much more detail he would be able to give, unless he was knocked out...Then if you go all the way back to the very beginning Jr had his hair completely shaved off within a week of this happening, IMO that was to keep LE from being able to do a drug test on him....I also think that it was a common occurrence in that house to use drugs as a babysitter for both children..

I always thought that Jr was running around while they slept that afternoon, they just couldnt say that because that would cause a problem.

If all this is taking place...at Ron's MH on Green St....and Misty is asleep and Haleigh and Junior are with her...............then Haleigh dies...and Tommy and ? are helping in the cover up.......Why would Ron be calling Misty's parents house on Magnolia...when NO ONE is there....????? (Misty's parents are at the hospital)..and if Misty is at Rons' house...Why would Ron call THERE (Magnolia)....IF NO ONE IS THERE......And Tommy answers the phone????

Please ...someone explain that ...to me?????..thnks

maybe they kept Haleigh drugged, because she was more trouble in the middle of the night. Misty claimed that Haleigh would wake up with leg cramps, & she would have to massage her. Also, there were reports of her wetting the bed. As long as she slept through the discomfort, & didn't bother them, I doubt Ron or Misty worried about it. Maybe when Jr fell asleep, he slept like a log.

I agree. Jr. would be more likely to be drugged since he slept all day, and might have been pestering Haleigh, yet Jr. saw a lot that night and told quite a few facts about who took Haleigh.

I am not as up -to-date as some of you...can u please tell me where you got the info that "jr....slept all day...." ty

If all this is taking place...at Ron's MH on Green St....and Misty is asleep and Haleigh and Junior are with her...............then Haleigh dies...and Tommy and ? are helping in the cover up.......Why would Ron be calling Misty's parents house on Magnolia...when NO ONE is there....????? (Misty's parents are at the hospital)..and if Misty is at Rons' house...Why would Ron call THERE (Magnolia)....IF NO ONE IS THERE......And Tommy answers the phone????

Please ...someone explain that ...to me?????..thnks

We really do not know if Ron called Tommy at the Magnolia MH. We know he called, just not for sure where Tommy took that call.

We really do not know if Ron called Tommy at the Magnolia MH. We know he called, just not for sure where Tommy took that call.

I did read/hear that Ron had called the home landline at Hank and Lisa Croslin's home that night and spoke to Tommy. However, I don't remember what link. Sorry.

I did read/hear that Ron had called the home landline at Hank and Lisa Croslin's home that night and spoke to Tommy. However, I don't remember what link. Sorry.

I read that, too. But I believe it came from AH.

AH might have assumed the Tyler Street address was the senior Croslin's home and that Tommy and Lindsy were living with them rather than the other way around. And for all we know, he may still think that. He assumes a lot, IMO. So I am taking it with a grain of salt...it may be true but as things stand I am not ready yet to consider it a fact.

Good question. Then again...Why was Haleigh sleeping on a 'toddler bed' mattress on the floor while Jr was in the bed with Misty...?

FWIW, It has been thrown about by the players here and there that they all slept in the "master" together for safety reasons. And Misty had a gun under her pillow.

Good question.I personally feel Misty was on the couch,Jr was on the floor in front of the T.V. and Haleigh was in the bedroom.Something like that on that night.

Just supposing that only HaLeigh, and not Jr., was drugged in order to make her sleep, I'd guess that would be because HaLeigh needed to wake up early and be at least somewhat alert in her classroom.

My question is why would drug users give their valuable drugs to a child when Benadryl is cheap, legal and very effective at inducing sleepiness? Well, maybe they did, in fact, give her Benadryl, or probably the very inexpensive generic version. And maybe she became accustomed to it, so that she needed a large dose for it to be effective.

About a year ago, I got in the habit of taking half a tablet every night to make me sleepy. Worked wonderfully. Then I had to move up to a whole tablet. After a few months, I began waking up short of breath. Also, my arms would often be numb (i.e., "asleep") when I woke. It occurred to me that the Benadryl was probably suppressing my breathing, so that I wasn't getting enough oxygen. So quit the Benadryl and within a couple days the breathing difficulties and numbness were gone.

So I'm thinking that if HaLeigh died of drug overdose, it could have been a really large dose of something like Benadryl. Just from my own experience, I think that just one tablet a day could probably be enough to kill a small child eventually, if taken habitually. Especially a child who already has breathing difficulties. Benadryl is not recommended for children as young as HaLeigh and Jr. At least not without consulting a doctor first. Doubt that Ron would have consulted a doctor. Or that a doctor would approve.

This is just my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back