Poll: If Misty were to suddenly implicate Ron...

If Misty had implicated Ron instead of brother Tommy what would your view be?

• Just another lie&that it was no different than any of the other stories that we all know too well?

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Finally the truth had been told&Misty was being HONEST with this story?

Votes: 81 65.9%

• Total voters

SmoothOperator

Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther
Reaction score
If Misty were to have suddenly implicated FULLY Ron Cummings instead of brother Tommy, I would be interested to know would your opinions/views remain the same?
As in, if Misty had become emotionally and physically wrecked[as it has been described that she did towards the end of this last grueling interrogation on September 24], suddenly exploding with emotion that "It was Ron!", "Ron knows it ALL!", "Ron can tell you everything that happened to Haleigh", would that change your opinion of Misty's honesty?

Would you still feel, as many do, that this story would be just one of the many and unlikely held any weight and that it was no different than any other of the finger pointing stories that we all know too well?

OR

Would you feel as though finally the truth had been told and as many have speculated all along that it was indeed Ron that was responsible for Haleigh's death? Feeling as though Misty was being completely honest with finally "spilling the truth" beans about it being Ron?

This is my first thread and first poll so please forgive me if its FAR from perfect... Am just hoping that I was clear enough to understand what I am asking about in the poll..

If anyone so chooses feel free to discuss your reasons for why or why not your opinions/views would change based on the info given above and in the poll..

ETA~ Sorry I didn't put more options[I barely got the thing up there..hehe] But as I said feel free to discuss what your opinions would be...

I didn't see the poll but you will be able to tell how I would vote immediately. If Misty finally tells the truth, Ron Cummings will be the star of the show. I've said all along that I only hope she kept some kind of evidence against him because he will see to it that she goes down for Haleigh's murder otherwise.

I believe it Tommy. We see soon enought if the blog is true. But I do feel Ron knows a lot.... If it Ron I be saying hmmm I should had seen that coming. JMO

I do not think we will be hearing that from Misty or anyone else. Basically, I do not think LE would entertain this scenario, truth or not. I will not go into my reasons for thinking that; many here already know why.

But if Misty were to say "Ron did it," I would still want to know what IT is.

yep! I did it and its not showing up??

ETA~ Nevermind I see it.. duh? Thanks...

Can we have more options? :)

It's neither here nor there for me.

If she does suddenly implicate him and it results in the discovery of Haleigh. Then good, I don't care which one(s) directly or indirectly (by not having a hand in the actual death but coverup) of this crew were responsible.

As long as Haleigh comes home and those responsible are held accountable.

Just my heartfelt opinion.

I cannot vote between yes and no. I need a MAYBE.

With anything said by any player, I need sufficient information to form a decision on whether I think it could be the truth.

I have not yet called a definite yay or nay on Misty's "Tommy did it" due to the lack of details.

I will believe the person who takes the police to physical evidence.
Anything else is just another story, maybe one I think makes more sense then some of the others, but a story none the less until we have three dimensional evidence.

They aren't magicians. A child's skeletal remains are somewhere. Her clothes are somewhere. The blanket we have heard so much about I am sure is wrapped around her and was during transport.

The believability factor on anything else has been spent in my opinion.

If Misty were to suddenly implicate Ron...that he is the one who caused Haleigh's death...and she PASSED a LDT about it.....It would be believeable to me that she is telling the truth...

If she was put in the river...there might not be any evidence left to find.

The timing of the reveal on Mistys part She is ready to implicate Ron I think.

She is coming to the end of her stories. not more to make up here.

Without evidence, any story from Misty is just another piece of undercooked spaghetti.

Yes.at this point we cant believe anything she says, so we are second guessing ourselves at this point. But the only one I can believe she would cover for is her true love Ronald.

I keep thinking it's the charges they are dealing with, that's more important to the ones involved.

Misty was a minor, and as far as I know there's no death penalty for her if charged with it, under 18, no charge for child endangerment either. Life without parole is a mandatory 25 in Florida from the link. To me 25 verses 240 or 50 whatever, is better. Hope she finally talks. It's a lot more than being implicated to me. Still don't know how her age factors into it. Thanks Kimster!

snipped,

Parole in Florida was eliminated for non-capital felonies committed on or after July 1, 1984. Capital felonies resulting in a life sentence (instead of the death penalty) remained eligible for parole after serving a mandatory 25-year term. Legislative action effective May 24, 1994, and October 1, 1995, effectively eliminated parole for all capital offenses as well. Of the 101,849 inmates in Florida prisons on June 30, 2010, only 5,531 or 5.4% of them remain parole eligible. Only 43 (or 0.1%) of the 36,463 inmates released from Florida prisons in FY 2009/10 were paroled

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/pub/timeserv/doing/

ETA back to the drawing board lol

Well, someone of them must have "done it" so eventually if Misty blames all of them one by one one of the stories must be close to the truth unless it was a group effort but I think that at this point her story would have to be rather detailed and verifiable to hold any weight in court.

A bonus for including an accounting of her own blameworthy actions and a believable explanation why she kept her silence. (I'd take "I was offered lots of drugs if I tell no one", or "I couldn't tell anyone because I was afraid I'd be arrested for X." as believable.) As long as it's "Some other dude did it and I was completely helpless to do anything and none of it was my fault and I just couldn't tell the truth because my life was in immediate danger..."... oh well. *shrug* It could be just another attempt to wiggle out.

I don't think she'll implicate Ron, but her family will, and be caught since they don't know all the facts that LE does. Tommy is my main suspect and after that Misty alone with some plot she cooked up to get help disposing of Haleigh.

Well, someone of them must have "done it" so eventually if Misty blames all of them one by one one of the stories must be close to the truth unless it was a group effort but I think that at this point her story would have to be rather detailed and verifiable to hold any weight in court.

A bonus for including an accounting of her own blameworthy actions and a believable explanation why she kept her silence. (I'd take "I was offered lots of drugs if I tell no one", or "I couldn't tell anyone because I was afraid I'd be arrested for X." as believable.) As long as it's "Some other dude did it and I was completely helpless to do anything and none of it was my fault and I just couldn't tell the truth because my life was in immediate danger..."... oh well. *shrug* It could be just another attempt to wiggle out.

Thanks Donj, that's what I meant about my stuffy post above but "I don't talk right like you do" thank you. Miss you. xoxooxox

I usually make the effort to believe her, so yes, I'd take a look see if she blamed Ron, but I don't see that happening. I think Tommy's guilty, so maybe that's why I was so quick to believe this story? I never bought her Joe stuff, because honestly, her accusations seemed half hearted, & Tommy was the star of that show. But like Txvicki, I suspect Tommy & then Misty, herself. For me, Joe went flying out the window after Misty recanted, but Tommy jumped back on that wagon. But Ron is a different story. He has exibited so much strange behavior, that him being guilty, wouldn't be much of a leap for me. But, I keep reminding myself, that not all of these people committed this murder, no matter how guilty they seem.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back