917 users online (169 members and 748 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2010.09.28 Nancy Grace: Breaking Report, cops interview JonBenet older brother

Breaking now -- police interview JonBenet Ramsey's older brother as a possible witness in the brutal murder of his 6-yr old sister!
    Is a break finally emerging in the long unsolved murder case?
    Watch at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN for more on the story.

this should be interesting, but I bet he sticks up for his parents!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

If anyone records this and uploads it on youtube or something,pls pls post the link here,I will not be able to watch it live
    The rice is already cooked...

What is HLN? I thought she was on CNN?

Heyya SheBoss

NG on HLN, Headline News, 'sister channel` to CNN.

I was wondering why coverage of BR`s interview was just local, why it had not headlined internationally, last week.... so ty, MADJGNLAW, for the update.

Thank you, Tadpole - and Heyya Yourself!

As I've said in a previous thread, I truly hope the BPD is trying to keep this as hush-hush as possible given the circus this baby's death seems to stir up. Maybe that's why it was just local?

If You Don't Have Cable You Can Watch At The Link Below.
    Watch live stream of Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell and Nancy Grace.
    (chat, video) http://shar.es/mNv8A

Click here to access live stream http://www.ustream.tv/user/TIMER55
    Courtesy of Veilanna at WWW.USTREAM.TV/TIMER55.

Rumour has it, on another site, that BR refused to be questioned.

Hopefully more details about BR, and his interview status, will come.

There was another blip on a cable channel where they asked the BPD for statements. Don't recall exactly what was said, but there was speculation that perhaps some new clues were uncovered, and they're checking with Burke to see if he remembers a certain incident or person around the family at that time. Maybe someone is finally going through the over 600 leads the BPD got at that time---only a small amount were investigated.

I didn't see anything tonight on NG about Burke.
    She covered the Methodist preacher accused of murdering wife #1 and wife #2 in PA.
    and then she covered a missing babysitter pregnant and diabetic.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Quote Originally Posted by Tadpole12 View Post
    Rumour has it, on another site, that BR refused to be questioned.

Hopefully more details about BR, and his interview status, will come.
    Thank God it's only a rumour.Why would he refuse.They could ask him about anything he saw/heard that night,not necessarily re RDI(Remember when JMK said BR saw him for ex)This interview doesn't necessarily mean LE investigates RDI..So why refuse.Again.JR and PR refusing is one thing IMO,this is different,he's not a suspect as far as I know.You know what,if this happens again,I am done with this family and their "co-operation".
    I've tried to find explanations as to why they did what they did so far.I understand why they hired lawyers,I understand many things (which others find incriminating).But this?
    No,if he refuses (or JR makes him to) then I don't wanna hear EVER that "the Ramsey's wanna help"."the Ramsey's co-operate" or that they wanna catch the "killer on the loose".EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Thank God it's only a rumour.Why would he refuse.They could ask him about anything he saw/heard that night,not necessarily re RDI(Remember when JMK said BR saw him for ex)This interview doesn't necessarily mean LE investigates RDI..So why refuse.Again.JR and PR refusing is one thing IMO,this is different,he's not a suspect as far as I know.You know what,if this happens again,I am done with this family and their "co-operation".
    I've tried to find explanations as to why they did what they did so far.I understand why they hired lawyers,I understand many things (which others find incriminating).But this?
    No,if he refuses (or JR makes him to) then I don't wanna hear EVER that "the Ramsey's wanna help"."the Ramsey's co-operate" or that they wanna catch the "killer on the loose".EVER.
    Wow, why would it make any difference whether he refused an interview or not after all this time when he hasn't been interviewed in the past 14 years? You are prepared to condemn him and his father without knowing what questions they want to ask him or even if he has refused to be interviewed or even if he has been asked to submit to an interview. This is just a rumour remember not a reason to call down the wrath of the gods upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by MurriFlower View Post
    Wow, why would it make any difference whether he refused an interview or not after all this time when he hasn't been interviewed in the past 14 years? You are prepared to condemn him and his father without knowing what questions they want to ask him or even if he has refused to be interviewed or even if he has been asked to submit to an interview. This is just a rumour remember not a reason to call down the wrath of the gods upon him.
    What if everybody on the suspect list says "no,thanks,I don't wanna co-operate".If you got nothing to hide why is it such a big deal anyway to answer some questions.Why does LE have to BEG every time.

Burke might remember something about the intruder,ever thought about THAT?Don't they want the intruder caught?

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Burke might remember something about the intruder,ever thought about THAT?Don't they want the intruder caught?
    I'm just saying we don't even know if it's true that they have asked for an interview, so don't assume he has refused, just because of a rumour on another forum.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast