2010.09.28 Nancy Grace: Breaking Report, cops interview JonBenet older brother

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Breaking now -- police interview JonBenet Ramsey's older brother as a possible witness in the brutal murder of his 6-yr old sister!
Is a break finally emerging in the long unsolved murder case?
Watch at 8 & 10 PM E.T. on HLN for more on the story.

this should be interesting, but I bet he sticks up for his parents!

If anyone records this and uploads it on youtube or something,pls pls post the link here,I will not be able to watch it live :(

Heyya SheBoss

NG on HLN, Headline News, 'sister channel` to CNN.

I was wondering why coverage of BR`s interview was just local, why it had not headlined internationally, last week.... so ty, MADJGNLAW, for the update.

Thank you, Tadpole - and Heyya Yourself!

As I've said in a previous thread, I truly hope the BPD is trying to keep this as hush-hush as possible given the circus this baby's death seems to stir up. Maybe that's why it was just local?

Rumour has it, on another site, that BR refused to be questioned.:waitasec:

Hopefully more details about BR, and his interview status, will come.

There was another blip on a cable channel where they asked the BPD for statements. Don't recall exactly what was said, but there was speculation that perhaps some new clues were uncovered, and they're checking with Burke to see if he remembers a certain incident or person around the family at that time. Maybe someone is finally going through the over 600 leads the BPD got at that time---only a small amount were investigated.

I didn't see anything tonight on NG about Burke.
She covered the Methodist preacher accused of murdering wife #1 and wife #2 in PA.
and then she covered a missing babysitter pregnant and diabetic.

Rumour has it, on another site, that BR refused to be questioned.:waitasec:

Hopefully more details about BR, and his interview status, will come.

Thank God it's only a rumour.Why would he refuse.They could ask him about anything he saw/heard that night,not necessarily re RDI(Remember when JMK said BR saw him for ex)This interview doesn't necessarily mean LE investigates RDI..So why refuse.Again.JR and PR refusing is one thing IMO,this is different,he's not a suspect as far as I know.You know what,if this happens again,I am done with this family and their "co-operation".
I've tried to find explanations as to why they did what they did so far.I understand why they hired lawyers,I understand many things (which others find incriminating).But this?
No,if he refuses (or JR makes him to) then I don't wanna hear EVER that "the Ramsey's wanna help"."the Ramsey's co-operate" or that they wanna catch the "killer on the loose".EVER.

Thank God it's only a rumour.Why would he refuse.They could ask him about anything he saw/heard that night,not necessarily re RDI(Remember when JMK said BR saw him for ex)This interview doesn't necessarily mean LE investigates RDI..So why refuse.Again.JR and PR refusing is one thing IMO,this is different,he's not a suspect as far as I know.You know what,if this happens again,I am done with this family and their "co-operation".
I've tried to find explanations as to why they did what they did so far.I understand why they hired lawyers,I understand many things (which others find incriminating).But this?
No,if he refuses (or JR makes him to) then I don't wanna hear EVER that "the Ramsey's wanna help"."the Ramsey's co-operate" or that they wanna catch the "killer on the loose".EVER.

Wow, why would it make any difference whether he refused an interview or not after all this time when he hasn't been interviewed in the past 14 years? You are prepared to condemn him and his father without knowing what questions they want to ask him or even if he has refused to be interviewed or even if he has been asked to submit to an interview. This is just a rumour remember not a reason to call down the wrath of the gods upon him.

Wow, why would it make any difference whether he refused an interview or not after all this time when he hasn't been interviewed in the past 14 years? You are prepared to condemn him and his father without knowing what questions they want to ask him or even if he has refused to be interviewed or even if he has been asked to submit to an interview. This is just a rumour remember not a reason to call down the wrath of the gods upon him.

What if everybody on the suspect list says "no,thanks,I don't wanna co-operate".If you got nothing to hide why is it such a big deal anyway to answer some questions.Why does LE have to BEG every time.

Burke might remember something about the intruder,ever thought about THAT?Don't they want the intruder caught?

Burke might remember something about the intruder,ever thought about THAT?Don't they want the intruder caught?

I'm just saying we don't even know if it's true that they have asked for an interview, so don't assume he has refused, just because of a rumour on another forum.

I'm just saying we don't even know if it's true that they have asked for an interview, so don't assume he has refused, just because of a rumour on another forum.

I am not assuming,I said IF he refuses.

I think it was within the family. Always did!

I am not assuming,I said IF he refuses.

IF they have some other evidence or leads that they want to ask him about. Otherwise they probably just want to go over their RDI theories again, and if so, I wouldn't blame him for refusing.

<<<<snipped article>>>>>

Burke "was questioned and exonerated" in the aftermath of his sister's death, Rodriguez pointed out. Why would they be trying to question him again 14 years later?

"You have to remember," Schiller explained, "number one, he was 9 years old, a frail kid. Not very large in size. His sister was younger. There's a lot of evidence that has still been unexplained over the years. Footprints have been identified, but some have not. Handprints and palm prints have been identified in the room where her body was found. Some still not. In essence, the body was placed there. It wasn't dragged in. And then it was wrapped in a blanket.

"Now, if he was a witness to some event that night, something that may, in essence, now connect with something else, you have to remember, this murder took place in a community that was embarrassed by it. Wasn't prepared for it. Did not have a history of violence. The police are never going to give up on this case. There's no statute of limitation on murder."

"In other words," Rodriguez asked, "(probers) may have discovered some new evidence that wouldn't necessarily make (Burke) a suspect, but to which he could possibly speak?"

"That's correct," Schiller responded. "He was exonerated by DNA, by many, many methods that the police used at that point. But the question is, in his own mind now, this many years away, has he locked away the facts of this murder? Has he, in essence, put it in a room, closed the door, and doesn't want to think about it? So how helpful can he be? You know, just because questions are unanswered doesn't mean somebody is withholding the answer."
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/28/earlyshow/main6907384.shtml

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back