981 users online (212 members and 769 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Woman Sexually Assaulted For Over 24 Hours In Park

A 28 year old female has been hospitalized after being sexually assaulted, beaten and bound and left dumped in Fairmount Park.

The victim was picked up in the Kensington section of the city last evening and taken to the park.

There's news just coming in on this, but cops just said on TV her ordeal lasted around 24 hours on and off. She is exhausted and traumatized. She'd been tied up with those ziplock ties. O.K. who does that? What kind of human being does that to someone?

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/...fairmount-park

Prayers that this woman will get the help needed to heal physically, emotionally and that thia monster will be caught, prosecuted and locked up, so she may someday feel safe again!

Was she a prostitute Filly? I only ask because where she was picked up is nortorious for that sort of thing. If so, I sure hope those girls are warned and are VERY careful.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

snipped from filly's

O.K. who does that? What kind of human being does that to someone?

A very dangerous sadist.

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Linda--That's a great question. I too am really hopeful that the description of this monster is well distributed to the women on the street.

My prayers go out to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    Was she a prostitute Filly? I only ask because where she was picked up is nortorious for that sort of thing. If so, I sure hope those girls are warned and are VERY careful.
    Linda, I had wondered that as well. However now the story changes. Those TV people never get the neighborhoods right. A bone of contention with us Philadelphians. They may say "Breaking news from the Frankford section" and somebody yells "That's not Frankford them fools. That's Wissinoming or that's Tacony."

So, this woman was abducted in "Crescentville" which I call "Lawndale". It was at Lawndale and Comly. The victim thinks at least two men were involved and there's no description of the perp or perps or the vehicle.

They took her to a house of which she has no idea where it was and then they dumped her in Fairmount Park. The victim has been treated at Jefferson so says today's Daily news.

Either the poor woman is shell shocked or terrified to give information. Or LE doesn't want to give out any information. I think Snackcakes knows this area a little better than me. Hopefully she will weigh in. The neighborhood has been changing for awhile now and changing quickly.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/ho...cmpid=15585797

Again the newscasters most of them do not come from here and get locations wrong, but there was a woman stabbed and raped by Alegheny Avenue last night as well. I had posted about. It's a good bet she may have been working as well. Not sure.

Nope, That's not Lawndale. News kept saying Lawncrest/dale but 3900 Lawndale is near J and Pike, Juniata. Unless they mixed it up, 5900 block would be near Comly, but they kept showing the 3900 street sign.

Been in the area, not far from Erie/Torresdale El, seems OK, kids playing, people coming from work, don't see people hanging on the corners, or dressed like a trick, at least during the day or early evening.

The ransom calls make me think she was targeted, maybe to scare someone, money or drugs? Though if it were drugs they probably would have killed her. Still vicious, hope she gets all the help she needs to heal.

OMG, Poor woman! Brutalized for 24 hours. I hope she recovers fully. Thank God they didn't kill her.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    OMG, Poor woman! Brutalized for 24 hours. I hope she recovers fully. Thank God they didn't kill her.
    Strange things are amiss at the circle K, Lovejac. (Got that line from Ted and Bill's Great Adventure) Fellow Philadelphia, Snackcakes mentioned the ransom. She is on to something.

We just had another woman found duct taped and raped and beaten in the back of a stolen car. Me thinks these may be related. Maybe retaliation against a family member or boyfriend? Debt owed?

I'll find the link for the poor lady duct taped. Horrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Snackcakes66 View Post
    Nope, That's not Lawndale. News kept saying Lawncrest/dale but 3900 Lawndale is near J and Pike, Juniata. Unless they mixed it up, 5900 block would be near Comly, but they kept showing the 3900 street sign.

Been in the area, not far from Erie/Torresdale El, seems OK, kids playing, people coming from work, don't see people hanging on the corners, or dressed like a trick, at least during the day or early evening.

The ransom calls make me think she was targeted, maybe to scare someone, money or drugs? Though if it were drugs they probably would have killed her. Still vicious, hope she gets all the help she needs to heal.
    Snack's I was wondering how the area has been since North closed. All I know from Juanita and yes we do call it Juanita. My Uncle lived on E. Hunting Park so we teased my cousins. Anyway, I know that street and I know the tomato pie people. I won't put the name.

O.K. so it is officially Juniata. 24th then.

This is not related but I also recall my dad would point out the girls and some guys as wellon the bridge that crosses the crick. That makes the boundaries for the 15th and 24th I think. Maybe the 25th. He explained it was harder to get arrested walking that fine line.

Weather a set up or vendetta? Kidnapping all the same these poor women. That's unimaginable. However it's good to hear the neighborhood is still thriving.