Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Yes, I think Burke is a victim of John and Patsy.

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ř My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to arielilane For This Useful Post:

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I've never believed that Patsy would allow hair to be on her arms instead of removing it.
    We aren't talking about her underarms. I am sure she had perfect hygiene and shaved them. This was a forearm hair, and Patsy does not look like a particularly "furry" woman. Most women do not shave or wax their forearms. That is not to say that there aren't some women hairy enough to do it, but in general, most womens' forearms have finer hair that isn't much of a cosmetic problem. We all shed hair and skin cells all day long, and forearm hair can be easily shed on something we handle.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    If you have ever seen the photos of that wineceller, you'd know no child would go down there alone to play at night. Besides that, the wooden latch that secured the door was way up high. JR placed it there so the kids couldn't get in that room. Kids that age don't go down to a dark, windowless basement room to play.
    I agree that she didn't go down there alone. She might have gone with someone. I've always had a haunting question about that duvet and the children's Dr. Seuss book found in the suitcase; perhaps someone took her there to read, and the doll went with her. Just a guess, though, no way to know, except that Smit stated UNDER OATH that JB had fibers from the duvet on the outside of her clothes. How did that happen if she didn't come into contact with it? It was inside the suitcase, after all.

I don't think transference is a good excuse, either, because even then, it was IN THE SUITCASE. Who went in there and got those fibers on his/her clothes for some odd reason and just happened to transfer them onto JB innocently the night she was murdered? See what I mean?

Oh well. JB's blood was on the pillowcase in her bed, Haney implied in the 1998 interview with Patsy, so something bad happened to her in that room or near it. Then she's downstairs, getting duvet fibers on her outer clothing.

Smit liked to say he thought someone tried to put JB in the suitcase. If she was initially attacked upstairs, either in her bed or laid in her bed at some point, bleeding, then were there duvet fibers on the bed or pillowcase? If so, then either the pillow went into the basement and was brought back upstairs, or she was brought back upstairs to the pillow from the basement.

Hey, how exactly do we actually know that the suitcase was in the basement before that night? The Ramseys told us. JAR? But what about someone like LHP, an outside source?

Well, that would explain why JAR needed a lawyer to talk to LE, as well. Maybe the suitcase was in his room that night? Do we know? Sorry, memory is escaping me on this evidence.

Oh heck, I'm tired of this case. I'm tired of chasing my tail over what ifs and who said and maybes. I give up. Y'all figure it out. And good luck with that.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model

My opinions, nothing more.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KoldKase For This Useful Post:

Oh, and when y'all solve the case, drop me a postcard. I'll be at the Georgia Rest Home for Ramsey Case Fugitives.
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model

My opinions, nothing more.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KoldKase For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    Why?To me it screams exact the opposite (child involvment or IDI)

I mean you gotta be a complete MORON to place her fav. doll AND her fav. nightgown next to her body.Why would you even bother to write a RN if you make SURE that by placing all this stuff next to her you will be targeted.You gotta be a complete retard!Why bother staging a brutal crime anyway then?
    I don't believe that her nightgown was supposed to be there (even JOHN said that...using those same words)...I believe that it got there via static cling when the blanket was removed from the dryer. The doll, was either all ready down in the basement...IMO...or one of the parents placed it there. She was wrapped up "lovingly, papoose style"...John's words...not mine...and a doll was placed with her. Sounds like something that someone that truly loved her would do. I believe that JB's death was an accident. I really don't believe that the Ramsey's intended on harming her that night. Someone that hates John so much...according to the RN...that they kill his daughter...is NOT going to take the time, or risk getting caught...marching back up the stairs to get her favorite doll. How would an intruder know it was her favorite doll anyway????
    "This time we get it right."

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine View Post
    JR on the B.Walters show
    re the nightgown

"it's strange....it shouldn't have been there...it's a clue of some type...."

http://abcnews.go.com/2020/Video/playerIndex?id=2114755

Why shouldn't it have been there?What's so strange about it being there anyway?
    It's not a stupid clue...it got there accidently via static cling. Hitching a ride on the blanket that was taken out of the dryer. My daughter had a Barbie gown like that, and the material was so full of static cling, even with a dryer sheet, that I would have to pull it apart, just to put it on my daughter. John or Patsy...whichever one pulled the blanket from the dryer...didn't see the gown. We had a basement like that in MT, and at night even with a light on...it is hard to see, there just wasn't enough light.
    "This time we get it right."

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KoldKase View Post
    I agree.

And why didn't Patsy bring up with whom JB was "flirting" in her 1998 BDA interview, when Haney asked her if she knew JB had been molested prior to that night. Haney asked her point blank if she knew anything that might help them figure this out...and she said, No...show me the evidence.

She knew. I believe that without a doubt.
    I'm dumbfounded that a mother would accuse her 6 year old daughter of flirting. How could she transfer such a mature ability on her? I'm 46 years old, & have never seen a 6year old flirt. It's not possible! That makes me really question Patsy's reasoning. If she'd blame her for that, what else would she blame her for?

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dodie20 View Post
    I'm dumbfounded that a mother would accuse her 6 year old daughter of flirting. How could she transfer such a mature ability on her? I'm 46 years old, & have never seen a 6year old flirt. It's not possible! That makes me really question Patsy's reasoning. If she'd blame her for that, what else would she blame her for?

I've seen it. It's actually quite common for sexually abused children, and it's quite common for young pagent contestants, shoot, their mothers pay coaches to teach them how!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

I also found the flirting remark odd, but then I considered her performances at the pageants, where the little girls are coached and encouraged to play up to the judges, make "pretty eyes" and, for lack of a better word, "flirt" with them in order to make a connection and get the highest score. If you've ever watched "Toddlers & Tiaras," you will see that these youngsters are coached to do just that. I think it's likely that JBR transferred this behavior over to her personal life as well. I still find Patsy's word to be odd, however; in some ways, it's almost as if she perceived her daughter to be her rival.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to akashana For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

I agree that she didn't go down there alone. She might have gone with someone. I've always had a haunting question about that duvet and the children's Dr. Seuss book found in the suitcase; perhaps someone took her there to read, and the doll went with her. Just a guess, though, no way to know, except that Smit stated UNDER OATH that JB had fibers from the duvet on the outside of her clothes. How did that happen if she didn't come into contact with it? It was inside the suitcase, after all.

I don't think transference is a good excuse, either, because even then, it was IN THE SUITCASE. Who went in there and got those fibers on his/her clothes for some odd reason and just happened to transfer them onto JB innocently the night she was murdered? See what I mean?

Oh well. JB's blood was on the pillowcase in her bed, Haney implied in the 1998 interview with Patsy, so something bad happened to her in that room or near it. Then she's downstairs, getting duvet fibers on her outer clothing.

Smit liked to say he thought someone tried to put JB in the suitcase. If she was initially attacked upstairs, either in her bed or laid in her bed at some point, bleeding, then were there duvet fibers on the bed or pillowcase? If so, then either the pillow went into the basement and was brought back upstairs, or she was brought back upstairs to the pillow from the basement.

Hey, how exactly do we actually know that the suitcase was in the basement before that night? The Ramseys told us. JAR? But what about someone like LHP, an outside source?

Well, that would explain why JAR needed a lawyer to talk to LE, as well. Maybe the suitcase was in his room that night? Do we know? Sorry, memory is escaping me on this evidence.

Oh heck, I'm tired of this case. I'm tired of chasing my tail over what ifs and who said and maybes. I give up. Y'all figure it out. And good luck with that.
    If you do that, JonBenet will lose a Very Vital Person that OBVIOUSLY cares for her so much that it hurts her to not have answers she needs to satisfy her Soul...please look around and see how necessary you are before you give your final answer, KK?!

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to RiverRat For This Useful Post:

Oh, and when y'all solve the case, drop me a postcard. I'll be at the Georgia Rest Home for Ramsey Case Fugitives.
    Dear KoldKase,
    Don't give up hope that this case will be solved. I may be joining you in that rest home before it is. Keep on praying and hoping, even if you have given up posting, that the killer of JBR is caught.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CathyR For This Useful Post:

I've seen "Toddlers and Tiaras" I've seen JB's pageant videos. JB was a natural, with her it wasn't forced-looking.

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

These are the things NO SFF/stranger intruder would do:

Redress the body.
    Wipe blood from the body.
    Take the time to look in the dryer for a blanket that they had no way of knowing was there.
    Wrap the body in a blanket.
    Place favorite dolls or nightie near the body.

They would have assaulted/killed her, left her where she lay, and got the he** out of there.

These are the things someone who loved and cared about JB would do:

Redress the body.
    Wrap her in her favorite blanket.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    These are the things NO SFF/stranger intruder would do:

Redress the body.
    Take the time to look in the dryer for a blanket that they had no way of knowing was there.
    Wrap the body in a blanket.

They would have assaulted/killed her, left her where she lay, and got the he** out of there.

These are the things someone who loved and cared about JB would do:

Redress the body.
    Wrap her in her favorite blanket.

Don't forget:

Feed her pineapple
    do her hair
    tie her wrists so loose
    duct tape an unconscious or dead child's mouth
    wait until inside the house to write the ransom note
    kidnappers don't leave the kidnapped behind
    Child molesting murdering ransom kidnappers that leave the body? WTH?

and after all that, the "intruder" ....eyeroll....went back upstairs to lay the note on the spiral staircase before escaping through the basement window.

*the red ink heart on her palm reminds me of the red heart sticker on Caylee Anthony's duct taped mouth. I filed that under, "things a twisted mother would do".

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

27. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I've seen it. It's actually quite common for sexually abused children, and it's quite common for young pagent contestants, shoot, their mothers pay coaches to teach them how!
    yes,I think they tell them to wink at the judges and things like that.
    something to ponder:

When the corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and the mortal have put on immortality, then shall we be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

O death, where [is] thy sting? O grave, where [is] thy victory?

The sting of death [is] sin; and the strength of sin [is] the law.
    But thanks [be] to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
    1 Corinthians 15:54-57

29. The Following User Says Thank You to JMO8778 For This Useful Post:

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast