1248 users online (271 members and 977 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Questions and Answers

It was requested by a member to have a question and answer thread for Annas case so here is a new thread for just that.

New to the case and can't find what you are looking for?
    Ask your questions here and your fellow WS'rs will be happy to answer or direct you to the post or thread where you can find the answer.

To link an individual post, click on the post number which will open a window with the individual post. Copy and paste the link and that will link the individual post.

hth
    Cubby
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Where is the "receipt" that is mentioned in regards to GW being somewhere other than in the statement just released? When was it found or where?

thanks

Do we know if GB was questioned by police?

Three questions please:

1.) A white barn and new construction are noted in the intitial incident reports of Anna's disappearance. Were they searched at some point?

2.) Many bones were discovered along the creek bed, primarily animal bones. What was in the area that was consuming the animals?

3.) Did LE determine the color of the vehicle that was registered to Dr Waters?

TIA!!
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

I don't quite understand "The Plan". Could somebody explain it to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Bern View Post

I don't believe he was. I am terribly disappointed LE/FBI chose to 'close the case' so to speak until evidence of an abduction was found. (per the docs Annas mom linked). I think, and my heart aches for Annasmom and Anna, that it appears LE dismissed this as a drowning even though no evidence was ever found to support that theory. Technically, no evidence has been found to support any theory so I'm perplexed on why LE chose to rule out or have tunnel vision on any single theory.

I recall a post that there were 'cattle catchers' somewhere along the creek.
    Where are they? When were they installed? And why didn't LE take that into consideration when ruling Annas case a drowning?
    ~JMO~

A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart. ~Author Unknown

Long Lost Love - Discovery ID - Disappeared - Bob Harrod Case

You can now purchase Mr. Harrod's Disappeared episode through Amazon, iTunes or YouTube.

Where is the "receipt" that is mentioned in regards to GW being somewhere other than in the statement just released? When was it found or where?

thanks
    This was a copy of a lab order request which was found among GW's papers after his death.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I don't believe he was. I am terribly disappointed LE/FBI chose to 'close the case' so to speak until evidence of an abduction was found. (per the docs Annas mom linked). I think, and my heart aches for Annasmom and Anna, that it appears LE dismissed this as a drowning even though no evidence was ever found to support that theory. Technically, no evidence has been found to support any theory so I'm perplexed on why LE chose to rule out or have tunnel vision on any single theory.
    It was only the FBI (not the county or the National Center) which closed the case, and you will notice that the name and date are wrong on the paper. Apparently the case was later reopened.

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    Three questions please:

1.) A white barn and new construction are noted in the intitial incident reports of Anna's disappearance. Were they searched at some point?

2.) Many bones were discovered along the creek bed, primarily animal bones. What was in the area that was consuming the animals?

3.) Did LE determine the color of the vehicle that was registered to Dr Waters?

TIA!!
    Areas searched are listed in great detail in the police report. This is a rural area, and over time animals wandered into the creek. ALL the bones found in the creek were found to be animal bones. The color and make of the car are listed in the report. It was a white VW. Thank you for your interest in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by KariKae View Post
    Please, would somebody else do this?

Not to my knowledge. At that point, I don't think police knew there was any connection, and they were probably keeping two rooms at the hotel at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    Areas searched are listed in great detail in the police report. This is a rural area, and over time animals wandered into the creek. ALL the bones found in the creek were found to be animal bones. The color and make of the car are listed in the report. It was a white VW. Thank you for your interest in this case.
    TY Annasmom, yes the vehicle color was listed in the report. Although I read the reports a few times, I didnt see where searches were conducted outside of the creek bed and the property itself. I will go back and read again.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by Annasmom View Post
    It was only the FBI (not the county or the National Center) which closed the case, and you will notice that the name and date are wrong on the paper. Apparently the case was later reopened.
    The case was later reopened by the FBI or by another agency? TIA.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by KariKae View Post
    The plan appears to be a note written by George Waters which was located in the Box From Hell. It appears to detail out a step by step approach to some of the life insurance policies he carried.

Here is a link to the discussion:
    The Box From Hell (BFH) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    The Box From Hell (BFH) - Part 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is a link to a flickr picture of the note:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/1162453...7601489072011/

One question again if you will tolerate me-

I wonder if GW called GB Ace as a nickname?
    Last edited by KateB; 04-09-2015 at 06:25 PM. Reason: repair url tag.
    email me

Bob Harrod SAR

― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    The plan appears to be a note written by George Waters which was located in the Box From Hell. It appears to detail out a step by step approach to some of the life insurance policies he carried.

Here is a link to the discussion:
    The Box From Hell (BFH) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    The Box From Hell (BFH) - Part 2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Here is a link to a flickr picture of the note:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/1162453...7601489072011/

One question again if you will tolerate me-

I wonder if GW called GB Ace as a nickname?
    No, ACE was without any doubt Anna Christian Eifee.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast