681 users online (64 members and 617 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    This story just breaks my heart. I'm so sorry for Tyler, his boyfriend, and their families. My heart also goes out to the families of the two that perpetrated this heinous, cold-hearted act. Savage, absolutely savage!

This is heartbreaking. It's mind boggling to me that someone can feel so ashamed of being gay that they would end their lives - I know it happens (I live in a very fundamentalist state) but it's just wrong.And I don't want to go off on the 2 people who violated the victim's privacy - only because I don't have enough time right now.

It's about time they start prosecuting for posting video without the subjects knowledge. The internet seems to bring out the worst in people that already have the seed of malice in their soul.

Oh... I love the "Happy Fall"... autumn is my favorite season!

so cruel

RIP Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Snarky247 View Post
    This is heartbreaking. It's mind boggling to me that someone can feel so ashamed of being gay that they would end their lives - I know it happens (I live in a very fundamentalist state) but it's just wrong.And I don't want to go off on the 2 people who violated the victim's privacy - only because I don't have enough time right now.
    He was only 18. Maybe his family didn't even know. I'd imagine most people would be embarrassed if something they intended to be private was broadcasted all over the internet, regardless.

Tyler Clementi was a gifted virtuoso violinist. His family is devastated.

They have begged for privacy and time to grieve.

Beautiful, young, talented, intelligent young man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_744440.html

God forgive me but I have to be honest I fell like pushing those two rotten, hateful, ignorant "students" off the GW Bridge. Man, I hope Punk Love is right. Hate Crime. Hate Crime. Hate Crime.

This breaks my heart. I feel so bad for Tyler's family. I feel so bad for his boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by KLCD620 View Post
    Sorry that both Ravi & Wei's parents for paying college tuition and find out they got trouble by their recent actions. That's tough way to start out by sending them there & might lose them to prison due to broke the law.
    It's about money? Tuition? Trouble? Recent actions? Tough way to start out?

My question to those parents would be "How do you raise someone like that? Like ummmmm what did you feed them? How long have they been mean, nasty things that would purposely exploit someone?"

Let them get their college course in prison. Too bad. Too dang bad for them. They're living and breathing while a young man jumped off a bridge for God's sake. An 18 year old talented young man".

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    This is very sad, that poor kid.He goes off to school and has the bad luck to have such an evil,vile person as his roommate.I hope they go after the 2 for a hate crime.RIP and may God give your family the strength to survive this.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

I have no words, I'm just at a loss at the cruelty of the world once again. I never will understand the why when people that are just pure evil exist. Tears just flow.

May he RIP, the sweet young man.

Just so cruel is all I can say.

Blessings for his family.

Goz

ok crap like this really p#sses me off ... just because your gay doesnt mean you should be treated in such a horrific manner grrr... gays are people too my god that poor child and ya that is what he was .. how terribly sad . and that those other two idiots should get life in prison .. how dare they do that to him and his boyfriend ..

I don't think it was just he was gay. I can't be him but I'm sure the whole incident embarrassed this young man. He was only an 18 year old kid just starting out in life and some creeps had to tape him. That is hard enough to cope with. I think it was a shock to him and he felt lost and very ashamed, and not just because he was gay.

The 2 people who violated this boy should do a long, hard prison sentence if this is how they felt they needed to get their jollies, invading the privacy of another.

Goz

I'm at a loss for words. That poor young man...I can't imagine the heartbreak his family is going through. I hope those despicable jerks who did this feel heavy guilt for the rest of their lives for this.

I dont think it was about him feeling ashamed - by all accounts he was very shy and I cant even begin to think how horrifying it must have been to learn that the entire world suddenly had access to his sex life, regardless of who with. Im sure it being a man didnt make it any easier but I honestly think that he would have done this if the partner was male or female.

Being a freshman is very difficult, I think he must have felt that he would be the laughing stock of the school and the idea of four years of it pushed him over the edge. Its obvious the dick that did this wanted as many people to see this video as he possibly could.

Quote Originally Posted by Gozgals View Post
    I don't think it was just he was gay. I can't be him but I'm sure the whole incident embarrassed this young man. He was only an 18 year old kid just starting out in life and some creeps had to tape him. That is hard enough to cope with. I think it was a shock to him and he felt lost and very ashamed, and not just because he was gay.
    Goz
    I couldnt agree more - though I have to say Im quite happy the idiot that did the recording made a big deal about him being gay, hopefully that will be used against him to get a much bigger punishment.

Page 2 of 55 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast