1049 users online (189 members and 860 guests)  

Websleuths News

Exclamation Tropical Storm Nicole forms, may skirt Florida

HAVANA Newly formed Tropical Storm Nicole soaked central and eastern Cuba on Wednesday, washing out some roads but sparing the crumbling buildings of the capital as the system pushed northeast toward the Bahamas.

At least one death was recorded due to flooding in Jamaica.
    The storm had sustained winds of 40 mph (65 kph) and it was not expected to grow much further as it passes over the ocean east of Florida on a track that could carry it over parts of the Bahamas by evening, according to the U.S. National Hurricane Center in Miami.

It said the sprawling system could still cause heavy rains and spawn tornadoes in Florida, however.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100929/...opical_weather

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

We sure are getting our share of the rain from these storms in NC. Schools are running on a 2 hr delay bc the rains have been so heavy. Its been raining almost non-stop since Sunday!
    Happy New Years

Quote Originally Posted by teonspaleprincess View Post
    We sure are getting our share of the rain from these storms in NC. Schools are running on a 2 hr delay bc the rains have been so heavy. Its been raining almost non-stop since Sunday!
    I heard Nicole has gotten to NC already and some outlying areas may see 7-14" of rain. Be safe and I am praying for all of you!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

There was some flooding in the area but thankfully no one was hurt. A huge tree in my back yard broke in half but Thank God it didn't fall on our roof.
    Happy New Years