Greg Girlado Dead at 44 RIP

Steely Dan

Former Member
Reaction score
He died of an accidental overdose of a prescription drug.

Link

Giraldo Dead After Overdose
1 hour ago

...The comic, 44, was found unconscious by a friend after mixing up prescription medication, according to reports....

He was great as a judge on last comic standing and one of the best roasters on the Comedy Central Roasts.

RIP

He died of an accidental overdose of a prescription drug.

Link

Giraldo Dead After Overdose
1 hour ago

...The comic, 44, was found unconscious by a friend after mixing up prescription medication, according to reports....

He was great as a judge on last comic standing and one of the best roasters on the Comedy Central Roasts.

RIP

I recognized his face in the article you linked. That's so tragic. I remember him, my son's are big Comedy Central fans. Sad.

Just was watching him on the Comedy Roasts and The Last Comic Standing. What a shame, he was so young. Never really made his mark outside of the roasts but seemed like a decent guy.

May he R.I.P.

Goz

I read about the overdose yesterday but I wasn't expecting him to pass. I enjoyed watching him on the roasts but I always thought he seemed a little sad.

RIP.

Rest in Peace Greg
img_166066_primary.jpg

I just heard this today -- my friend on facebook said "RIP Greg Giraldo" and I was like, "Whhhaaaa...???" I didn't know anything about it. It was on Yahoo news or anything that I saw. :-( Apparently he was a former lawyer and even graduated from Harvard. Wow! He will be missed by fans AND his family and friends. RIP Greg Giraldo.

TMZ is reporting Greg ODd last weekend and he was in a coma and on life support for 5 days and the family decided to pull the plug yesterday. I'm on my phone and can't link but it's at www.tmz.com.

Watched the David Hasselhoff roast tonight. Greg was really funny on it.

The whole time I watched it I could not stop thinking about his death.

RIP Greg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back