09-30-2010, 10:42 AM #1
Draft Letter to FBI
I am starting this thread because I want to get some action on what we have found and our theory that Anna may have been taken to Italy. I don't know nearly enough off the top of my head to push them to look into this. So I will start the letter, here, and hope that you will think of other things that will strengthen our case to get an agent involved. Even an intern would help in opening doors for us. Please read my email response from the curator in the TWA thread. I think we need to run down every lead or scrap of evidence that points to where she may have been taken. Thank you
09-30-2010, 11:15 AM #2
To Whom it may Concern:
I am working with the mother of Anna Christian Waters, along with others, to investigate the possibility that Anna was kidnapped and taken to Italy. There is some evidence pointing to this possibility located among papers and notes found years later. Unfortunately so much time has elapsed and key person's involved are now deceased it is difficult to track down these leads without help. We have little to go on, but there are some items of interest, documents, that we are unable to research. I am asking for an Agent to contact me, with regards to looking at these documents to rule in or rule out the possibility that she is in fact in Italy. The documents are TWA records housed in the Minnesota Library Archives; they are files that may contain a passenger list for January 17, 1973 the day Anna went missing.
Here is a list of things that have lead us to believe Anna possibly taken to Italy:
1) A notation in a Scribb book regarding contacting the Italian Consulate. This notation was shortly before Anna went missing.
2) A credit card log of payments on a TWA flight. The amount of the charge is in line with a flight at that time for a child and Adult. ***** this needs clarification.
3) We recently attained the police report and found a discrepancy for where a key person was that day. A receipt puts them somewhere other than where they state on the report. ****** I don't know enough about the area or the reciept, was it a purchase or parking? How many miles away?
4) Father's reaction to the disappearance and no involvement in searching was a key fact for police to investigate his and another person's involvement. He was believed to be out of town for 5 days after the fact. ***** Help with this one, do we know how many days? Did we get a statement from the hotel manager on this?
5) ****** Wasn't there child support issues also?
*******Please help me clarify this list, and if you have dates or more details please help me out here. I will send back up copies of everything we list where we can. I do have a copy of the Scribb notes and I can include the TWA email, I don't have a copy of the Credit card charge, but if it can be emailed to me I will include it. I feel the least qualified to state my argument but I think if we do this together it may generate at least an inquiry to those TWA records.
I love the way you write, I read you blog; please jump in here as I am not the best writer, LOL
09-30-2010, 03:46 PM #3
The name of the library is St Louis Mercantile Library not Missouri, my bad.
10-01-2010, 07:28 PM #4
this post came from the BFH thread no. 1.
Sherlock posted this note.....
"Another note is written to call his attorney (the one who pleaded the 5th) after 4/15/71 about question of increase in child support in Sept 1973. In this phone call he is to ask when to expect the ? (looks like crt...court?) to approach GW for the increase. How much to expect it to be (%). Then conclude the phone call with "although I am calling primarily on the basis of the respect and friendship I hold for you, I know you still have your rent to pay,so bill me for this consultation"
It appears the child support was scheduled to increase at a certain time. Near Anna's 6th birthday. "
This is the CS issue I was referring to, not that he didn't pay, but why is he concerned with the increase when he is a DR and works at a clinic and hospital? He had to be making some money here, and he lived in a hotel. So why is this a problem? I don't expect an answer, I am just saying this could be another supporting motive for kidnapping.
We need to get those TWA records.....
03-31-2011, 03:57 PM #5Anna Christian Waters Web Page
Anna Christian Water's WS Forum
Search FB: Anna Christian Waters
03-31-2011, 04:23 PM #6Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
By georgiagirl in forum Recently Sentenced and BeyondReplies: 63Last Post: 02-08-2015, 03:03 PM