1129 users online (223 members and 906 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

In case you missed it. Nancy Grace addresses the Burke Ramsey “break.”

Part 1
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phE30x-Jb-I[/ame]

Part 2
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vOVvhrRA_4[/ame]

Part 3
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ULyVqgIc0A[/ame]
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

the restaurant at the end of the universe
    I can't bear to watch her. Can someone tell me if she had anything new to report? TIA.

ETA: Still, I am really glad this case is getting national attention again. Justice, finally?

Nothing new.
    Rehashed everything we already know.
    Actually we know more!
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I am watching it now, and I am fit to be tied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

polygraphs.....arghhhhh! Don't even get me started!

My head is gonna explode all over my computer screen, i gotta shut this show off and go to bed.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Gosh, Patsy's voice still bugs me...

You can choose to be bitter or better when handling your problems.

Ø My posts are just my opinion and for entertainment purposes only.
    Do not copy any of my post. All post are to remain here.

Christopher McCandless (aka Alexander Supertramp)
    2/12/1968 -8/1992 RIP you are missed.

http://www.bringkyronhome.org/
    If you have information about Kyron Horman, please call the Tip Line at 503-261-2847 or dial 911

Quote Originally Posted by tragco View Post
    I can't bear to watch her. Can someone tell me if she had anything new to report? TIA.
    WAIT wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait WAAAAAAAIT!! Did you say you can't bear to WATCH HER?!! Are you kidding us?! Please explain to us exactly what part of her STRIDENT and BULLISH behavior YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH?!!

HOLD ON! STOP RIGHT THERE!! You ALMOST got a word in!!! So don't TELL us you don't want to watch Nancy Grace!!! Nancy Grace is the HOLY GRAIL of true crime TV HOSTS on a MISSION FROM GOD!!!

[Hope you caught the parody. I totally concur.]
    Bloomies underwear model:
    Bloomies model

My opinions, nothing more.

This is one case Nancy usually blows chunks on. I'd say she's forgotten too much, but she never knew it. An example of Nancy talking about a case she really knows little about.

Not trying to upset you NG fans. She's just not my cup of tea. If I hear her say "BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!" one more time....
    Last edited by KoldKase; 09-30-2010 at 11:09 PM.
    Bloomies model

Holy heck! No one on that show knows anything about this case. If they got one fact right, I missed it.

As hard as they were working to shill for the Ramseys, particularly Burke, whom Nancy seems to know as well as her own heart and soul, the way she talked, all they did was put the Ramseys on saying over and over and over and over and over and over "I did not kill my daughter"; "I did not kill JonBenet"; "We did not kill JonBenet". That's the very thing that makes people go...hmmmmm...methinks they doth protest too much?

Poor Burke. I saw his current photos like 20 times each in 30 minutes. If he was hoping to keep a low profile, too late! With shills like these, who needs BORG?

You know, in the past, when people kept blaming the BPD like the dummies on NG did tonight, when the info kept getting FUBAR like it was completely on this show, the BPD might get fed up and make a statement.

See, if the BPD leaked the news about wanting to talk to Burke, perhaps they didn't realize how thoroughly the RST has spread disinformation, and with all the time that has passed, that it might backfire because so few remember anything but Mary Lacy's public relations scam she set up for the Ramseys with that "touch" DNA illusion before she left office.

The only thing I can say for sure about any of this, and I said it when this news came out, is that nothing that happens in this case is ever good. It never progresses, the truth just gets buried deeper and deeper, without fail. It's going to take a miracle for that to change now.
    Bloomies model

Quote Originally Posted by KoldKase View Post
    WAIT wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait WAAAAAAAIT!! Did you say you can't bear to WATCH HER?!! Are you kidding us?! Please explain to us exactly what part of her STRIDENT and BULLISH behavior YOU DON'T WANT TO WATCH?!!

HOLD ON! STOP RIGHT THERE!! You ALMOST got a word in!!! So don't TELL us you don't want to watch Nancy Grace!!! Nancy Grace is the HOLY GRAIL of true crime TV HOSTS on a MISSION FROM GOD!!!

Actually, I'm a fan-sort of. I try real hard, & I mean REAL hard, to overlook her annoyances. But lately, she reminds me of a Catholic nun, teacher, (sorry Catholics, I've watched too many movies), who's constantly whacking her stupid pupils, across the knuckols with a ruler. Nancy misses no chance to put her panel, the guests reporters, whoever, in their places. But, she keeps cases in the news, that would otherwise be forgotten, & for that I thank her. (peace).

the restaurant at the end of the universe

Cool

Holy heck! No one on that show knows anything about this case. If they got one fact right, I missed it.

As hard as they were working to shill for the Ramseys, particularly Burke, whom Nancy seems to know as well as her own heart and soul, the way she talked, all they did was put the Ramseys on saying over and over and over and over and over and over "I did not kill my daughter"; "I did not kill JonBenet"; "We did not kill JonBenet". That's the very thing that makes people go...hmmmmm...methinks they doth protest too much?

Poor Burke. I saw his current photos like 20 times each in 30 minutes. If he was hoping to keep a low profile, too late! With shills like these, who needs BORG?

You know, in the past, when people kept blaming the BPD like the dummies on NG did tonight, when the info kept getting FUBAR like it was completely on this show, the BPD might get fed up and make a statement.

See, if the BPD leaked the news about wanting to talk to Burke, perhaps they didn't realize how thoroughly the RST has spread disinformation, and with all the time that has passed, that it might backfire because so few remember anything but Mary Lacy's public relations scam she set up for the Ramseys with that "touch" DNA illusion before she left office.

The only thing I can say for sure about any of this, and I said it when this news came out, is that nothing that happens in this case is ever good. It never progresses, the truth just gets buried deeper and deeper, without fail. It's going to take a miracle for that to change now.
    So you didn't think that it was funny when the one TalkingHead said that laundering would have removed the DNA...while talking about brand new undies, just taken out of the package and never washed because they were a gift for someone other than JonBenet?!

Nancy - Stick with Swift Justice...this is where we sadly part. Such a Shame that you didn't listen to Levi & Tricia's Factual Show...

JFJBR -
    RR

To the "smart" talking head who says 9 year olds can't brutally kill and it wouldn't make sense.
    Lady,go do your homework before talking such bs

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...t=96408&page=3
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

"police reportedly hoping Burke might be able to help them connect undisclosed new clues"?

says who since they claim LW is the only source they got right now
    LMAO,the media these days,makes you puke
    Ramsey case: "Instead of being the DNA of one person, they have instead created a composite of someone who does not exist. "

Okay,I watched the first part and I think I had enough.

The only thing worth watching are the snippets from the R's first CNN interview (which I never saw before)

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast