Identified! Canada - Toronto, LIVING man, 70, w/ head injuries, Sep'10 - Name withheld

Hazel

Reaction score
:( I don't know where to open a thread for this poor man. Please Mods move the thread if necessary. Thanks!

TORONTO Police Service
News Releases
Sep 30, 2010, 11:27 am

Police trying to identify man,
Update,
Photograph of man released

51 Division
416-808-5100

On Friday, September 17, 2010, at 1 p.m., it was reported that:

- a man fell off his black, Raleigh mountain bike in the Parliament Street/Spruce Street area,

- he was taken to the hospital where he is currently under care for serious head injuries,

- the man has not yet been identified.

He is described as white, approximately 70, 5’7"-5’10", brown eyes, clean-shaven, with short, black/silver hair.

He wears glasses and was wearing black pants, a white dress shirt, a white sweater and a beige sweater, a black spring jacket with a “Greenwood Off Track Wagering” insignia on the left chest area, a black “Wales” baseball cap and white/black runners.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-5100, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online at www.222tips.com, text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637), or Leave A Tip on Facebook.

Constable Wendy Drummond, Corporate Communications, for Detective Gary Williams, 51 Division

click on Image to enlarge​

Man Police are trying to identify​

http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/pdfs/19744.pdf

oh gosh I hope he has family & they come forward soon
it's been 17 days ...

That's horrible! Surely someone must be wondering where he is!!

How sad! This seriously brought a tear to my eye, poor guy. I hope he's identified soon.

How sad! This seriously brought a tear to my eye, poor guy. I hope he's identified soon.
HE HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED!! :)
Hope he recovers from his injuries completely.

Update,
Man identified
Broadcast time: 16:43
Friday, October 1, 2010

51 Division
416−808−5100
The Toronto Police Service was seeking the public's assistance identifying a man.

On Friday, October 1, 2010, as a result of the public's assistance, the man was identified.

His name is being withheld at this time.

Constable Tony Vella, Corporate Communications, for Detective Constable Daivd Love, 51 Division

RS&BBM

Police News Release: http://www.torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/pdfs/19767.pdf

So glad he has been identified! I too, hope he recovers fully and has a loving family by his side while he does.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back