Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 534

Thread: SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #13

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,322

    SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #13

    Please continue here.

    [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110606"]Thread 12[/ame]


    May Brittanee come home SOON!

    Salem

    Quote Originally Posted by krista View Post
    Both you and LLLindsayy are correct.

    Here's the map again just for reference: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...76,0.0842&z=14
    Point A: Is Just Southeast of where 'knock off sunglasses' were found. These glasses are LIKE Brittanee's glasses. They were never definitively linked to Brittanee. (I think the general consensus was that they are likely hers...as who else would have 'prada' sunglasses in the deep forest??)

    Point B: ST's address....centrally located to all of the found items, phone pings, etc. Also, exact address where 'vehicle linked to another unrelated homicide in Charleston' was found when ST was arrested.

    Point C: Corner Loop Rd at Belladonna Ct is where CUE most recently searched for Brittanee...back in Dec/Jan. LE went back to this same area and searched on a dock around this same time period. There, Dogs cued in on something...but nothing was definitively found at this site. Just prior to this search, around mid-December, LE stated that they had a few 'POI's' and 'new evidence'. So far, we haven't been able to link the Taylor family to any houses/docks in this area....though it's deserted enough and was late enough that there may not need to be a direct connection...just an abandoned/unused house and dock.
    Last edited by Salem; 10-05-2010 at 12:22 AM.

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Salem For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    326

    Cool

    Hi everyone ... new thread ! ! ! Hope all you're weekends are going well !




    Autmn is here now .. things are cooling off now. certain areas will be more accesible

  4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mlatta For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY/Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,521
    Hi new thread! And good evening everyone! Let's keep the great discussion going. 2 more nights until Britt on Disappeared Crossing my fingers that this generates more clues.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Exit 148
    Posts
    3,737
    Quote Originally Posted by LLLindsayy View Post
    Hi new thread! And good evening everyone! Let's keep the great discussion going. 2 more nights until Britt on Disappeared Crossing my fingers that this generates more clues.
    been a while since we've had a new thread- let's hope this is the last one we need!

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nosysw For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    5,964
    Hello Salem,

    Thank you for the new thread! Can you please bring over the posts with map links on the last page of the previous thread for discussion. I just don't want us to lose focus and it would be very helpful.
    Thanks for all you do for us sleuths!

    wm

    BTW Hi all! Hi Britt! Today we are one day closer to answers about our lost Brittanee.
    Message to the perps...GIVE HER BACK!!! We're gonna find her eventually so just give her back now because we are one day closer to nailing you for your evil doings! Note my signature below.

    MOO
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

    Numbers,32:23

  10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Bump for Britt hoping the show tomorrow will bring some much needed answers

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY/Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,521
    What a long day at work! Completely dragging right now. So glad to come here and find Britt at the top of the list where she belongs.

    It's just about 24 hrs until "Disappeared." SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE knows SOMETHING that can help. *Praying Discovery ID is on that particular person's TV tomorrow at 10*

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,645
    Hi everyone!

    I was looking for ST's brother's FB page......does anyone still have it? I just wanted to read up on what RT is doing these days.

    While I was looking, I ran into this page....The Rape Crisis Center for Horry and Georgetown Counties. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rape-C...572?ref=search

    I know there is a LOT of confidentiality involved with this subject...but I wonder if there are other women in the area who have dated or been sexually assualted by the Taylors and their friends. There is no way, IMHO, that Shannon, Brittanee, and R. are the only women who have been targeted (allegedly) by this group. I'm certain it started out with local women....sexual assualts, rape, etc. I'm also betting several women know all about this family and their friends. I believe Rose talked about knowing who they are...knowing of them.
    Think the community is scared of them? I wonder if that's why no one is coming forward to provide information in this town.....are these losers that powerful?

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to krista For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY/Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,521
    "Drexel's family and searchers hoped that more information about her would be revealed when a 37-year-old McClellanville man, Timothy Shaun Taylor, was arrested in July on charges he tried to kidnap a 20-year-old Tennessee woman in the same area on Ocean Boulevard where Drexel was last seen.

    But there is not a connection between the two cases,"




    ............................? Can they really say that for certain?

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY/Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,521

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY/Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,521
    She'll be 19 this week.


  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    5,964
    Love that pic of Brittanee! Thank you LLindsayy.

    krista, I agree that we should keep an eye on what's going on with the T-Clan. I cannot recall if we found a FB page on ST's brother. If so, it would be on the last thread around the time of RM's attempted abduction. I still wonder what's going on with that!

    I have my TIVO set and some microwave popcorn for tonights program on BD. I hope and pray this generates some new information/leads.

    My thoughts and prayers are with Britt and her family....

    wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

    Numbers,32:23

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Thanks for these links Lindsay. I am really pleased to see that the reporter, Graeme Moore will be interviewed for part of the program tonight. Throughout the time since Brittanee's disappearance, he has seemed to provide the most accurate reports and always seemed to be there when any newsworthy information came out.

    I checked ahead a bit to see if ID would repeat the program on Brittanee and at least in my area, it is showing again at 1 a.m. I'll probably tape it and even watch it again when it comes on at 1 a.m. too. I do not want to miss a single detail and just hope somebody out there sees it and can remember something to point investigators in the right direction. Thinking back to all of the months and months since we all joined into this thread for BD, and the discussions we have all had, it will be interesting to see if we have been "on target" with some of our thoughts and theories. Of course we really don't and won't know for sure until she comes home. It may even give us some different directions to go in in our quest to help bring BD home.

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strawberry Fields For This Useful Post:


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    4,158
    I won't be able to watch it because I don't subscribe to that channel. I know those of you that can will keep the rest of us updated on anything new that might be said on the program.

    Prayers for Britt.

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lizzybeth For This Useful Post:


  29. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    5,964
    lizzy, I'll try and hijack my bf's computer during the show to give updates. I'll already be hijacking the tv so I don't know for sure, LOL! But will try my best!

    wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

    Numbers,32:23

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:


  31. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by krista View Post
    There is no way, IMHO, that Shannon, Brittanee, and R. are the only women who have been targeted (allegedly) by this group. I'm certain it started out with local women....sexual assualts, rape, etc. I'm also betting several women know all about this family and their friends. I believe Rose talked about knowing who they are...knowing of them.
    Think the community is scared of them? I wonder if that's why no one is coming forward to provide information in this town.....are these losers that powerful?
    It is possible the locals are scared to talk about them. I grew up in a very small town myself, 550 people. I think when you live in a small town certain people do intimidate you and you feel that you are trapped in that community when all is said and done. Even though people may say that you are safe, they may feel that something could happen to them or their family if they speak up. Sadly, I hope this isn't the case, but I wonder what locals have to say about this family in general, like what type of neighbors they are, etc. Almost everybody has an opinion of their neighbors, whether it's good or bad.

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soul125 For This Useful Post:


  33. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    in the moment
    Posts
    5,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul125 View Post
    It is possible the locals are scared to talk about them. I grew up in a very small town myself, 550 people. I think when you live in a small town certain people do intimidate you and you feel that you are trapped in that community when all is said and done. Even though people may say that you are safe, they may feel that something could happen to them or their family if they speak up. Sadly, I hope this isn't the case, but I wonder what locals have to say about this family in general, like what type of neighbors they are, etc. Almost everybody has an opinion of their neighbors, whether it's good or bad.
    I am also curious about this Soul125. This is pure speculation on my part but I doubt any T family will come forward with info. This family is a clan which seems to be headed by thugs. I don't know what their income is.....but I don't think the T women would speak up for fear of losing their lifestyle or risk of retaliation. IMO the family members know what the thugs are capable of and probably have knowledge of things for which they are fearful. I feel it is a whole different culture and mentality which is beyond my understanding.

    This is all MOO.

    wm
    ...and be sure your sin will find you out.

    Numbers,32:23

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waltzingmatilda For This Useful Post:


  35. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY/Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,521
    Yes, it does seem to be likely that whomever may have information relevant to this case either:

    a. Doesn't know they have it
    b. Is afraid to speak up

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:


  37. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    L.I., NY
    Posts
    4,585
    I'm so excited about tonights show.

    Hoping someone knows something and we find her and bring her home to her family.


    Scroll down to Brit

    http://investigation.discovery.com/v...d-sneak-peeks/
    The World Has Gone Mad.


  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to trigger For This Useful Post:


  39. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    14,236
    I am so happy that her story will air tonight on the ID Channel.

  40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PrayersForMaura For This Useful Post:


  41. #21
    I was thinkng the same thing how do they know this. These broad statements with no other facts are really frustrating especially when it seems the case has moved know where since they announced their persons of interest

    Originally sniped fromLLLindsayy

    information about her would be revealed when a 37-year-old McClellanville man, Timothy Shaun Taylor, was arrested in July on charges he tried to kidnap a 20-year-old Tennessee woman in the same area on Ocean Boulevard where Drexel was last seen.

    But there is not a connection between the two cases,"




    ............................? Can they really say that for certain?[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by Rochestergirl; 10-04-2010 at 08:43 PM. Reason: cut out quoted from

  42. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rochestergirl For This Useful Post:


  43. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Charlotte ,North Carolina
    Posts
    2,013
    Watching Britts story now on ID
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

  44. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoppyH For This Useful Post:


  45. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY/Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,521
    Just got home from watching 'Disappeared.' I had to watch it at my boyfriend's house because I don't get that channel! At least I got to see it.

    I have an entire notebook page full of notes that I took on information that I either hadn't heard before or just facts that I've never seen confirmed definitively. Unfortunately, it's way past my bed time and I have to get up super early tomorrow.

    I'll have time to post my recap tomorrow evening if you guys want to wait that long and if other people don't get to it before I'm able.

    But before I go today, I'll share the most interesting and *new* piece of information that I learned. I had no idea that Brittanee overdosed twice on her mother's pain medications shortly before her spring break. Her dad says that she was in the hospital as well. Not that this affects the case (at least no one thinks it does), but I found it interesting.

    More tomorrow!


    *edit* just going to throw in that they also revealed Britt's last text message to JG and that it stated that when she got back to her hotel she was probably just going to pack and then go to sleep.

  46. The Following User Says Thank You to LLLindsayy For This Useful Post:


  47. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    10
    I watched the show as well. I also did not know that she over dosed on pain medication. I just remember the media stating that she was depressed about the recent divorce.
    I was most surprised that the searchers on the show said that in that particular area where the cell phone last pinged, she would have been eaten within 6 hours.
    According to people on the show, the sunglasses do not have DNA on them. There were some theories thrown out there that they were just some one else's sunglasses or someone was trying to throw off the search. JG stated that he didn't recognize the sunglasses.
    It sounds like quite a search operation...they have to run atvs through the area to scare the alligators before the cadaver dogs can come in...It really does sound like she's in a very desolate area or ....her phone is... They never said they found the cell phone. They stated that there were persons of interest but BD's mom stated she thinks BD is still alive and being held against her will. It was really sad watching her boyfriend and I'm sure he feels responsible in alot of ways.
    They stated the times on the last text and also the last time she texted John. I am sure someone who took notes will be able to chime in on that.
    Other random thoughts I had...the traffic camera...what cars went by that camera? Is there a chance that they looped around and went by that camera? There seems to be so many variables in this case. It makes you want to put a gps chip in all your kids' heads like they do your dogs now...
    Trust But Verify

  48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SugarCane For This Useful Post:


  49. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago Suburbs
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarCane View Post
    I watched the show as well. I also did not know that she over dosed on pain medication. I just remember the media stating that she was depressed about the recent divorce.
    I was most surprised that the searchers on the show said that in that particular area where the cell phone last pinged, she would have been eaten within 6 hours.
    According to people on the show, the sunglasses do not have DNA on them. There were some theories thrown out there that they were just some one else's sunglasses or someone was trying to throw off the search. JG stated that he didn't recognize the sunglasses.
    It sounds like quite a search operation...they have to run atvs through the area to scare the alligators before the cadaver dogs can come in...It really does sound like she's in a very desolate area or ....her phone is... They never said they found the cell phone. They stated that there were persons of interest but BD's mom stated she thinks BD is still alive and being held against her will. It was really sad watching her boyfriend and I'm sure he feels responsible in alot of ways.
    They stated the times on the last text and also the last time she texted John. I am sure someone who took notes will be able to chime in on that.
    Other random thoughts I had...the traffic camera...what cars went by that camera? Is there a chance that they looped around and went by that camera? There seems to be so many variables in this case. It makes you want to put a gps chip in all your kids' heads like they do your dogs now...
    Thanks for posting about the show as I don't get that channel. Wow, I didn't realize that there were that many alligators in that area. That is one thing I really didn't think of or about, but I guess that is a sad possibilty. Did they mention where the last phone ping was?

  50. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soul125 For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 22 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 503
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 04:38 AM
  2. SC SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #7
    By hoppyfrog in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 693
    Last Post: 03-31-2010, 06:03 PM
  3. SC SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #6
    By christine2448 in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 924
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 08:43 PM
  4. Replies: 634
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 08:05 PM
  5. SC SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #2
    By hoppyfrog in forum 2000's Missing
    Replies: 479
    Last Post: 05-07-2009, 06:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •