Thread #8

Thread #9

Thread #10

Thread #11

Thread #12

May Brittanee come home SOON!

Salem

Both you and LLLindsayy are correct.

Here's the map again just for reference: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...33.232801,-79.415188&spn=0.029076,0.0842&z=14
Point A: Is Just Southeast of where 'knock off sunglasses' were found. These glasses are LIKE Brittanee's glasses. They were never definitively linked to Brittanee. (I think the general consensus was that they are likely hers...as who else would have 'prada' sunglasses in the deep forest??)

Point B: ST's address....centrally located to all of the found items, phone pings, etc. Also, exact address where 'vehicle linked to another unrelated homicide in Charleston' was found when ST was arrested.

Point C: Corner Loop Rd at Belladonna Ct is where CUE most recently searched for Brittanee...back in Dec/Jan. LE went back to this same area and searched on a dock around this same time period. There, Dogs cued in on something...but nothing was definitively found at this site. Just prior to this search, around mid-December, LE stated that they had a few 'POI's' and 'new evidence'. So far, we haven't been able to link the Taylor family to any houses/docks in this area....though it's deserted enough and was late enough that there may not need to be a direct connection...just an abandoned/unused house and dock.

Hi everyone ... new thread ! ! ! Hope all you're weekends are going well !

:leaf:

Autmn is here now .. things are cooling off now. certain areas will be more accesible

Hi new thread! And good evening everyone! Let's keep the great discussion going. 2 more nights until Britt on Disappeared :) Crossing my fingers that this generates more clues.

Hi new thread! And good evening everyone! Let's keep the great discussion going. 2 more nights until Britt on Disappeared :) Crossing my fingers that this generates more clues.

been a while since we've had a new thread- let's hope this is the last one we need!

Hello Salem,

Thank you for the new thread! Can you please bring over the posts with map links on the last page of the previous thread for discussion. I just don't want us to lose focus and it would be very helpful.
Thanks for all you do for us sleuths!

wm

BTW Hi all! Hi Britt! Today we are one day closer to answers about our lost Brittanee.
Message to the perps...GIVE HER BACK!!! We're gonna find her eventually so just give her back now because we are one day closer to nailing you for your evil doings! Note my signature below.

MOO

Bump for Britt hoping the show tomorrow will bring some much needed answers

What a long day at work! Completely dragging right now. So glad to come here and find Britt at the top of the list where she belongs.

It's just about 24 hrs until "Disappeared." SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE knows SOMETHING that can help. *Praying Discovery ID is on that particular person's TV tomorrow at 10*

Hi everyone!

I was looking for ST's brother's FB page......does anyone still have it? I just wanted to read up on what RT is doing these days.

While I was looking, I ran into this page....The Rape Crisis Center for Horry and Georgetown Counties. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rape-Crisis-Center-Horry-Georgetown-SC/113317042031572?ref=search

I know there is a LOT of confidentiality involved with this subject...but I wonder if there are other women in the area who have dated or been sexually assualted by the Taylors and their friends. There is no way, IMHO, that Shannon, Brittanee, and R. are the only women who have been targeted (allegedly) by this group. I'm certain it started out with local women....sexual assualts, rape, etc. I'm also betting several women know all about this family and their friends. I believe Rose talked about knowing who they are...knowing of them.
Think the community is scared of them? I wonder if that's why no one is coming forward to provide information in this town.....are these losers that powerful?

"Drexel's family and searchers hoped that more information about her would be revealed when a 37-year-old McClellanville man, Timothy Shaun Taylor, was arrested in July on charges he tried to kidnap a 20-year-old Tennessee woman in the same area on Ocean Boulevard where Drexel was last seen.

But there is not a connection between the two cases,"

............................? Can they really say that for certain?

She'll be 19 this week.

7730_311474920720_727780720_9129774_2019856_n.jpg

Love that pic of Brittanee! Thank you LLindsayy.

krista, I agree that we should keep an eye on what's going on with the T-Clan. I cannot recall if we found a FB page on ST's brother. If so, it would be on the last thread around the time of RM's attempted abduction. I still wonder what's going on with that!

I have my TIVO set and some microwave popcorn for tonights program on BD. I hope and pray this generates some new information/leads.

My thoughts and prayers are with Britt and her family....

wm

Thanks for these links Lindsay. I am really pleased to see that the reporter, Graeme Moore will be interviewed for part of the program tonight. Throughout the time since Brittanee's disappearance, he has seemed to provide the most accurate reports and always seemed to be there when any newsworthy information came out.

I checked ahead a bit to see if ID would repeat the program on Brittanee and at least in my area, it is showing again at 1 a.m. I'll probably tape it and even watch it again when it comes on at 1 a.m. too. I do not want to miss a single detail and just hope somebody out there sees it and can remember something to point investigators in the right direction. Thinking back to all of the months and months since we all joined into this thread for BD, and the discussions we have all had, it will be interesting to see if we have been "on target" with some of our thoughts and theories. Of course we really don't and won't know for sure until she comes home. It may even give us some different directions to go in in our quest to help bring BD home.

I won't be able to watch it because I don't subscribe to that channel. I know those of you that can will keep the rest of us updated on anything new that might be said on the program.

Prayers for Britt.

lizzy, I'll try and hijack my bf's computer during the show to give updates. I'll already be hijacking the tv so I don't know for sure, LOL! But will try my best!

wm

There is no way, IMHO, that Shannon, Brittanee, and R. are the only women who have been targeted (allegedly) by this group. I'm certain it started out with local women....sexual assualts, rape, etc. I'm also betting several women know all about this family and their friends. I believe Rose talked about knowing who they are...knowing of them.
Think the community is scared of them? I wonder if that's why no one is coming forward to provide information in this town.....are these losers that powerful?

It is possible the locals are scared to talk about them. I grew up in a very small town myself, 550 people. I think when you live in a small town certain people do intimidate you and you feel that you are trapped in that community when all is said and done. Even though people may say that you are safe, they may feel that something could happen to them or their family if they speak up. Sadly, I hope this isn't the case, but I wonder what locals have to say about this family in general, like what type of neighbors they are, etc. Almost everybody has an opinion of their neighbors, whether it's good or bad.

It is possible the locals are scared to talk about them. I grew up in a very small town myself, 550 people. I think when you live in a small town certain people do intimidate you and you feel that you are trapped in that community when all is said and done. Even though people may say that you are safe, they may feel that something could happen to them or their family if they speak up. Sadly, I hope this isn't the case, but I wonder what locals have to say about this family in general, like what type of neighbors they are, etc. Almost everybody has an opinion of their neighbors, whether it's good or bad.

I am also curious about this Soul125. This is pure speculation on my part but I doubt any T family will come forward with info. This family is a clan which seems to be headed by thugs. I don't know what their income is.....but I don't think the T women would speak up for fear of losing their lifestyle or risk of retaliation. IMO the family members know what the thugs are capable of and probably have knowledge of things for which they are fearful. I feel it is a whole different culture and mentality which is beyond my understanding.

This is all MOO.

wm

Yes, it does seem to be likely that whomever may have information relevant to this case either:

a. Doesn't know they have it
b. Is afraid to speak up

I am so happy that her story will air tonight on the ID Channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10