Group searching abandoned mines for Susan Powell

Jacie Estes

Medical Marijuana Advocate
Reaction score
EUREKA - A new twist in the search for Susan Cox Powell. A volunteer group has begun searching abandoned mines for any sign of the missing West Valley City mother.

The searches are somewhat controversial because they're doing it without the approval of state authorities or West Valley City police, but the group Mojave Underground Utah believes it's a likely place where Susan Cox Powell may be....
http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-susan-powell-mine-search,0,5812250.story

EUREKA - A new twist in the search for Susan Cox Powell. A volunteer group has begun searching abandoned mines for any sign of the missing West Valley City mother.

The searches are somewhat controversial because they're doing it without the approval of state authorities or West Valley City police, but the group Mojave Underground Utah believes it's a likely place where Susan Cox Powell may be....
http://www.fox13now.com/news/kstu-susan-powell-mine-search,0,5812250.story

I hope they are successful. Susan needs to be found and the perp behind bars.

It's been quite a while since Mr Cox was talking about buying special equipment to search the mines. I hope new tools are going into this effort.

I am so happy that someone is out searching for Susan.
I was so afraid her case would end up cold cased.

More power to these people. Sounds like they have some experience and I say let them search. Hopefully - Susan will be found.

This is so awesome! I still have faith that she will be found and I hope soon. I'm so glad that somebody has the kahunas to do this!!!!! You go, Mojave Underground!

Seriously...what is with WVPD? There has got to be something. Anyway, I'm glad this group is doing this. When, oh when, will she be found?

son says mom in MINEl looking for 'crystals'

large search now in mines

more to come....talking about missing baby with dad (Jackson Miller)

JP told a friend best plac for disposing a body is a deep mine shaft

NG is reporting one of Susan's sons said, "Mommy's in the mine searching for crystals." Wow, this is a bombshell if true! I pray they finally find Susan. I have a feeling they are on the right track now.

It is so creepy that the sons have been living with JP when eventually they're going to know how Mommy disappearred.

Those mines look dangerous to search. Bless those searchers.

NG asked when the son said that. The son said that statement right after Susan went missing!

son told story to LE right after she went missing 10 months ago!!!!
LE kept this close to vest.
Mines are deep......5 mile or more!
No money was in budget???

IIRC the news said mommie went into the woods story at the start of story.

The child supposedly said that to the police when Susan went missing.

So the police have a child saying that his mother is IN a mine in December.

Yet they don't search the mines and get upset when volunteers decide to?

Everything else we already knew... Josh Powell said a mine would be the perfect place to put a body. That's why WE have all wanted mines searched and have been mapping out the most likely ones...which would be the most accessible in December.

What is wrong with this picture....

Couldn't searchers use robot cameras????

I sincerely hope Susan is wrapped up in something or in a container so all evidence is still there!

I keep thinking of the compresser JP had with him..........his hands..........
I'm praying hard that LE finds her asap...........JP needs put away!!!

and to think LE KNEW this and JP left town and has those 2 sweeet babies!!!!

Mr. Cox thanks people and LE searching.
JP only wants to correspond by email.
Have not seen grandchildren since April.
No contact with grndchildren.
JP still living with his father that Steve.

AT a CHRISTmas party........JP says best place to dispose of a body is in a mine

who talks about hiding dead bodies on CHRISTmas party when your wife is missing????
OMy

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back