View Poll Results: Which RDI claim is easiest to prove?

Voters
156. You may not vote on this poll
  • PR/JR handled the weapons or sexually assaulted.

    8 5.13%
  • PR/JR wrote the ransom note or helped to write it.

    104 66.67%
  • PR/JR were motivated to hide prior abuse or rage.

    12 7.69%
  • PR/JR used words or actions that prove their guilt.

    32 20.51%
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 410

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,299

    Which is strongest RDI evidence?

    Which RDI claim is easiest to prove?

    PR/JR handled the weapons or sexually assaulted.
    PR/JR wrote the ransom note or helped to write it.
    PR/JR were motivated to hide prior abuse or rage.
    PR/JR used words or actions that prove their guilt.

    And how would you go about proving it?


  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Holdontoyourhat For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    ...of course none of it can be proven with what we have or the case would be solved.
    ....but IMO their actions and words are the strongest evidence against them.
    Their action and words make me personally not able to move over to the IDI side.


  4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to claudicici For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,299
    Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    ...of course none of it can be proven with what we have or the case would be solved.
    ....but IMO their actions and words are the strongest evidence against them.
    Their action and words make me personally not able to move over to the IDI side.
    my bold

    Hmm. None of it can be proven...wonder why? That is a clue in itself, that at least four separate paths to R guilt are each blocked.

    With four ways for the R's to go down, unable to prove even one? I actually believe there are multitudes of ways for the guilty to go down, not just four.

    But these four seem to be the main ones RDI invests a lot of time in, as if they have a case. I'm glad at least one here has noticed there isn't really a solid case on any front. Why is that? You'd think with amateurs, first-timers who were in fact guilty, that at least one would've panned out especially after all these years.

    Instead now we have this DNA.
    Last edited by Holdontoyourhat; 10-04-2010 at 09:02 PM.


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Holdontoyourhat For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    7,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    my bold

    Hmm. None of it can be proven...wonder why? That is a clue in itself, that at least four separate paths to R guilt are each blocked.

    With four ways for the R's to go down, unable to prove even one? I actually believe there are multitudes of ways for the guilty to go down, not just four.

    But these four seem to be the main ones RDI invests a lot of time in, as if they have a case. I'm glad at least one here has noticed there isn't really a solid case on any front. Why is that? You'd think with amateurs, first-timers who were in fact guilty, that at least one would've panned out especially after all these years.

    Instead now we have this DNA.
    You know the answer to that- we all do. unfortunately, irrevocable mistakes made by LE at the very beginning (the first few hours) tainted the evidence forever. It it were a computer, the message "FATAL ERROR" would appear. Fatal in the sense that the ramifications were final and unalterable.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

    This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.


  8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:


  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    SF Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    21,443
    The fiber evidence. Forensics don't lie... followed by Patsy's having written the ransom note.
    Please help locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff and bring them home.

    Jodi, hot enough for you yet in Perryville, the only place you'll see 'till you die?? You got your wish to live in the Phoenix area for the rest of your life.
    Travis Alexander was the victim of Domestic Violence.

    JeSuisJuif
    JeSuisCharlie



  10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to LinasK For This Useful Post:


  11. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    But these four seem to be the main ones RDI invests a lot of time in, as if they have a case.
    And I'm glad you've brought it up, because there's a reason for that emphasis. This is a good thread.

    I'm glad at least one here has noticed there isn't really a solid case on any front. Why is that?
    To answer that question, I suggest we revisit the "cross-fingerpointing defense."

    Make no mistake: there are these four paths. The problem is they all lead to BOTH, not just one.

    You'd think with amateurs, first-timers who were in fact guilty, that at least one would've panned out especially after all these years.
    I assert that most other places, it very well would have. That's the key here.
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)


  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  13. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    30,743
    I couldn't vote either. It's not any one thing by itself, it's the whole ball of wax!


    Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice


  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:


  15. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I couldn't vote either. It's not any one thing by itself, it's the whole ball of wax!
    That's how I look at it.

    Still, something has to get it started.
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)


  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  17. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,673
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldontoyourHat
    You'd think with amateurs, first-timers who were in fact guilty, that at least one would've panned out especially after all these years.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDave View Post
    I assert that most other places, it very well would have. That's the key here.
    I think I should elaborate on that. As I stated in the "Clever or Lucky" thread, the Rs were amateurs, but their lawyers weren't.
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)


  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    4,573
    I voted the last even if that's not ...evidence.I don't trust LE when making claims re the fibers,I don't trust those handwriting "experts" which say PR wrote the note,etc
    BUT I trust my own eyes and ears and what makes me still have some RDI thoughts are the R's actions&behaviour.
    Does that prove anything?To me yes but you can't take it to a court of law so that means pretty nothing.

    BUT LE CAN exploit it,they can ask questions about why they did or didn't do this and that and IMO it's the only way to get somewhere if RDI....not the fibers,not the handwriting,ask the right questions (which might be too late anyway).
    Last edited by madeleine; 10-04-2010 at 05:31 AM.


  20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to madeleine For This Useful Post:


  21. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    Which RDI claim is easiest to prove?

    PR/JR handled the weapons or sexually assaulted.
    PR/JR wrote the ransom note or helped to write it.
    PR/JR were motivated to hide prior abuse or rage.
    PR/JR used words or actions that prove their guilt.

    And how would you go about proving it?
    To me this is two questions. As to which one is easiest to prove and how to go about it, I said Option Four. To prove it, just read their own words aloud and recount the actions that were taken and not taken.

    As for the strongest evidence, I'd say Option Two. And to prove that, I'd just show those handwriting charts.
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)


  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  23. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Tupelo, MS
    Posts
    153
    I chose not to vote because I can't decide between the note and the behavior. I think I'm with Madeleine though, there's been way too many "expert" opinions on the forensics, but I've seen and read about the behavior with my own eyes and they act guilty. Innocent people have no reason to lie, withold evidence, CYA or in any other way hinder and investigation into their own daughter's death. Period.

    Yes, LE screwed up. Certainly they did. But the Ramseys sure weren't jumping on the bandwagon to help straighten it out.


  24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SheBoss For This Useful Post:


  25. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,876
    The strongest evidence is that there is a dead body and a RN in the same house.
    I'm just playing detective here. I have no idea who killed JonBenet. It's just an opinion.


  26. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chrishope For This Useful Post:


  27. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    14,170
    I'd say, maybe, the note being written from a pad and pen still found in the home, and the detectives saying that there's no way Patsy could have just stepped over the ransom note (and left no fingerprints) due to the curve of the stairs. . The pineapple, or fruit, in the proximal small intestine might be a reason if I could ever read anything telling an actual timeline from an expert on digestion. It's always said that pineapple was in the stomach, but it wasn't.


    I'm not sure about the fiber evidence, because of not knowing and remembering exactly what was said, and thinking that technology can't really prove it.


  28. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    I'd say, maybe, the note being written from a pad and pen still found in the home, and the detectives saying that there's no way Patsy could have just stepped over the ransom note (and left no fingerprints) due to the curve of the stairs. . The pineapple, or fruit, in the proximal small intestine might be a reason if I could ever read anything telling an actual timeline from an expert on digestion. It's always said that pineapple was in the stomach, but it wasn't.


    I'm not sure about the fiber evidence, because of not knowing and remembering exactly what was said, and thinking that technology can't really prove it.
    Hey Vicki! I was reading a thread on FFJ yesterday about that very subject. One of the posters is an x-ray tech who has worked with the digestive system for like 40 years. I'll see if I can find it again for you.
    Becky
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

    "For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase


  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeskidbeck For This Useful Post:


Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RDI fiber evidence
    By voynich in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 07:34 AM
  2. Scent Evidence ... Reliable Evidence Or Junk Science?
    By Wudge in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 11:55 AM
  3. Idi/rdi
    By Truthful Lies in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 05:52 PM
  4. RDI and IDI
    By amordei in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 05:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •