View Poll Results: Which RDI claim is easiest to prove?

Voters
161. You may not vote on this poll
  • PR/JR handled the weapons or sexually assaulted.

    8 4.97%
  • PR/JR wrote the ransom note or helped to write it.

    106 65.84%
  • PR/JR were motivated to hide prior abuse or rage.

    14 8.70%
  • PR/JR used words or actions that prove their guilt.

    33 20.50%
Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 427
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    632

    then why not the President's daughter?

    If the small foreign faction respects Mr. Ramsey's business, but not the country it serves, then why murder Mr. Ramsey's daughter? Is it personal or not?

    And if JR does not believe it's a foreign faction, but someone inside his inner circle, work-related, then why would WE believe it's a foreign faction? If you're believing the Ramseys, then aren't you believing their theories? They think it's someone work-related, or who knows them, and that has a grudge. By their own theory, they don't take the RN wording at face value, nor believe the rn authors are who 'they say they are' either. They think it's one person, that the killer is the same one as who wrote the rn, and don't know if it's a he or a she. They never said we need to find the small foreign faction or political group that did this, and have stated that they do NOT think it is a foreign faction or political group.

    what small foreign faction refers to itself as such anyway? if it's political and important to you to take action for your cause and kidnap a high profile rich businessman's daughter, you would say who you are and not that you are a 'small foreign faction'. that doesn't even matter though, a small foreign faction does not call itself 'a small foreign faction'.

    ...Additionally, attaches, formatting carats, and good southern common sense are not representative of a small foreign faction's mode of communication either.

    And if one believes in the Ramseys and their idea of what happened, one also has to acknowledge then that there is no small foreign faction, because the Ramseys don't even think there is one.


  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Whaleshark For This Useful Post:


  3. #122
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    632
    ..oh, and 'and hence'. how could i forget 'and hence'.


  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Whaleshark For This Useful Post:


  5. #123
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Whaleshark View Post
    If the small foreign faction respects Mr. Ramsey's business, but not the country it serves, then why murder Mr. Ramsey's daughter? Is it personal or not?

    And if JR does not believe it's a foreign faction, but someone inside his inner circle, work-related, then why would WE believe it's a foreign faction? If you're believing the Ramseys, then aren't you believing their theories? They think it's someone work-related, or who knows them, and that has a grudge. By their own theory, they don't take the RN wording at face value, nor believe the rn authors are who 'they say they are' either. They think it's one person, that the killer is the same one as who wrote the rn, and don't know if it's a he or a she. They never said we need to find the small foreign faction or political group that did this, and have stated that they do NOT think it is a foreign faction or political group.

    what small foreign faction refers to itself as such anyway? if it's political and important to you to take action for your cause and kidnap a high profile rich businessman's daughter, you would say who you are and not that you are a 'small foreign faction'. that doesn't even matter though, a small foreign faction does not call itself 'a small foreign faction'.

    ...Additionally, attaches, formatting carats, and good southern common sense are not representative of a small foreign faction's mode of communication either.

    And if one believes in the Ramseys and their idea of what happened, one also has to acknowledge then that there is no small foreign faction, because the Ramseys don't even think there is one.
    If you're looking for sensibility, rationality, or purpose in a child murder then I can't help you cause I haven't heard of one that makes sense yet. Know what I mean? Perhaps if an adult was the victim then everything would fall in place, that is the motives, etc would be simpler and easier to understand. Child murder is a whole different thing.

    There are no standards for 'modes of communications' of foreign factions that I'm aware, so I guess you're making stuff up about what is representative and what isn't.

    Likewise I could claim that the 'modes of communications' of someone involved in such a child murder to be convoluted, bizarre, violent, cryptic, and nonsensical. Sure enough, this ransom note has all that and more. IOW the ransom note seems to be very consistent with the murder.

    If the R's say it was an inside job then why would JR say that its someone who may have issues with capitalism? Doesn't that almost surely place the blame outside the US?


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Holdontoyourhat For This Useful Post:


  7. #124
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    Glad to read that you're not dismissing evidence. As an undeniable fact, PR and the ransom note author spelled words differently. RDI has to account for this important evidence in a plausible way. I've heard 'pressure' and 'deliberate,' but to read these feeble attempts at explanations humerously harks back to the old factory worker explanation for the unknown male inside underwear crotch blood mix DNA that showed up in police forensic testing. The factory worker explanation became less popular with the discovery of matching DNA on longjohns that showed up in more forensic testing. Remember that forensic evidence? Now RDI seems to be more inclined to the police lab worker cross-contamination explanation. Its a better explanation but somewhat circular, no?
    Snipped and BBM.

    I couldn't resist. When you misspelled "humorously" I was curious as to whether you had spelled it correctly in any other post, and I found that you used the adjective "humorous" back in December in a different thread.

    Ergo, if PR cannot be the author of the ransom note because she spelled "business" correctly on another occasion, then you must not be the same person posting as HOTYH back in December.

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    Having said that, whoever matches this DNA can grab their ankles....

    It is humorous to see all the panicking around this DNA. Why not just admit its damn fine evidence that an intruder did it and not PR or JR? News flash: thats EXACTLY what it IS.


  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shear22 For This Useful Post:


  9. #125
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    649
    Pretty much sums the situation up I think Shear.



  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wonderllama For This Useful Post:


  11. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    563
    Sometimes things are analyzed meticulously and the reality is.......its just a bunch of gobbledy gook that makes no real sense and is only intended to confuse. I agree with the theory that Patsy wrote it in an intent to throw the police off..plain and simple. PR graduated from college with a degree in journalism of all things. I find that almost comical.
    All comments are my opinion or observations only.


  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peepers For This Useful Post:


  13. #127
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,299
    Quote Originally Posted by Shear22 View Post
    Snipped and BBM.

    I couldn't resist. When you misspelled "humorously" I was curious as to whether you had spelled it correctly in any other post, and I found that you used the adjective "humorous" back in December in a different thread.


    This snipe of yours, a cheap shot seems to be somewhat desperate as posters misspell en masse. I'm very glad you brought it up as your arguing against PR misspelling deliberately by showing how people can be inconsistent in their spelling on words they've not mastered.



    Quote Originally Posted by Shear22 View Post

    Ergo, if PR cannot be the author of the ransom note because she spelled "business" correctly on another occasion, then you must not be the same person posting as HOTYH back in December.
    BBM: Yikes I never said that! An oversimplification. I said differences in spelling is evidence of two different authors. Certainly its not evidence of the same author...hello?
    Last edited by Holdontoyourhat; 03-15-2011 at 11:23 AM.


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Holdontoyourhat For This Useful Post:


  15. #128
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    I said differences in spelling is evidence of two different authors. Certainly its not evidence of the same author...hello?
    And Shears pointed out the difference in spelling of the same word in two of "your" posts.

    On a word which one might argue is just as easy to spell as "business".
    Humerously...Humorous.

    The 'e' and 'o' are not even close to each other on the keyboard.
    Two different spellings is evidence of two different authors I'm told.
    See that above?....Quoted from you....

    It is CERTAINLY not evidence of the same author.
    CERTAINLY!

    Or is someone else posting using your account?
    Last edited by wonderllama; 03-15-2011 at 06:19 PM.


  16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to wonderllama For This Useful Post:


  17. #129
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    632
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    If the R's say it was an inside job then why would JR say that its someone who may have issues with capitalism?
    ....i cannot answer for JR, as i do not live in his head, but I can surmise why....if you didn't know already, he pointed to multiple possibilities as to the guilty party....most (or all) of them were not foreign. I'll post them specifically later.

    Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    Doesn't that almost surely place the blame outside the US?
    Uh, no. Again, more on this later....have a soccer game to attend....


  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Whaleshark For This Useful Post:


  19. #130
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Ceti Alpha V
    Posts
    11,713
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdontoyourhat View Post
    If you're looking for sensibility, rationality, or purpose in a child murder then I can't help you cause I haven't heard of one that makes sense yet. Know what I mean? Perhaps if an adult was the victim then everything would fall in place, that is the motives, etc would be simpler and easier to understand. Child murder is a whole different thing.
    Whoa, hold up! Time out! (No pun intended!)

    Not that I disagree with you, because I don't. Indeed, this is one thing I agree with you wholeheartedly on. But I am puzzled. Specifically, I'm puzzled as you how you can go from saying:

    I believe all phenomenon require an explanation because its a child murder

    to saying that it's futile to try making sense out of the senseless. It can't be both.
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)


  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:


  21. #131
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    632

    how many foreign factions?

    Okay, back to this subject:
    JR himself did not even 'almost surely place the blame outside the US'; in fact, here are multitudes of possibilities/theories he alludes to. Not only are they not foreign factions, but they range from personal friends he called to his own home that morning, to someone he heard about in the media:

    JR Theory One:
    JOHN RAMSEY: I feel like we've exhausted almost everything that we can do. I have racked my brain everyday as to who could have possibly have done this. What does the note mean, what does SBTC mean? All these little clues that were left for us. I think there is a -- I don't want to comment on that. I don't know how that is, because I don't know. But we do live here. I look at the Susan Chase thing. She's two days before Christmas bludgeoned in the head. No great clues. It's the same guy. A month ago there was a woman, probably not murdered because somebody interrupted him. Again
    I read it in the paper, blocks from my house. Same guy. It's got to be.
    JOHN RAMSEY: Head injuries. Strong, you know, physical abuse to the woman; huge physical abuse. Susan Chase was a beautiful blond child, just like JonBenet. Somebody said these serial killers start out with children and get more aggressive. You guys would know that better than I do.
    MIKE KANE: Who told you that?
    JOHN RAMSEY: Just a friend. Everybody has tried to solve this; tried to help. And, frankly, my hope was that it was the same guy that did this attack a month ago and they got a profile image of him now.
    MIKE KANE: Um hmm.
    JOHN RAMSEY: And that's the killer of JonBenet. Let's just hope he doesn't get killed or disappear before we can find out. I hope there is enough
    evidence that could tie him to the crime scene.


    JR Theory Two:
    JOHN RAMSEY: ...Dear Mr. Ramsey" and then it went into "John", "John", "John". That, to me, is unusual for people to use your name a lot. The only person -- at some point, I thought that, gee, that sounds like so and so talking, because they use my name a lot.
    MIKE KANE: When did you have that thought?
    JOHN RAMSEY: I don't remember.
    MIKE KANE: Was it that day?
    JOHN RAMSEY: No. I doubt it. At least, I don't remember. Fleet uses your name a lot. John this, John this. And that's unusual. And that was my only impression. I didn't think a whole lot. Fleet and Priscilla, we thought were our closest friends. So that's a bizarre thought. But it was a thought.

    JR Theory Three:
    MIKE KANE: You said that with the $118,000, one of the first thoughts that you had, was that it could be doable?
    JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.
    MIKE KANE: When you say it was doable, did you have like liquid assets?
    JOHN RAMSEY: No. On one hand, it struck me as (INAUDIBLE) to come up with. And then I thought, why isn't it 100. I would have wanted a million. Why not two million. It's just a very strange number. And I then I thought maybe -- I mean, we sat and analyzed this thing that morning and tried to figure out who the hell this could have been. And my thoughts was maybe it was somebody who needed $100,000 and hired a hit man for $18,000. I mean, there are always some kind of logical explanation there.
    MIKE: And now it's been 18 months that you been thinking about that. Do you have any other thoughts on it? I mean, I know this has been -- you see, it has to have a correlation with you (INAUDIBLE).
    JOHN RAMSEY: No, I think that was just a bit coincidence. That was my net bonus after tax. And it wasn't exactly 118; it was 118 and something.
    MIKE KANE: Do you think this was a random figure as opposed to a purposeful figure?
    JOHN RAMSEY: A purposeful. I think there were a lot of things left around that were purposeful.
    MIKE KANE: But you haven't been able to --
    JOHN RAMSEY: I mean, the closest that I've come to have some believability is this theory that Father Rol came up with. There were psalms, which were circled in the Bible, which apparently were fairly vengeful psalms. 118 Psalms
    was a vengeful psalm in the King James Bible. It talked about victory (INAUDIBLE). I think I've read it a hundred times, I guess, (INAUDIBLE). I guess I would accept that kind of a tie more than I would the bonus amount.


    JR Revisiting Theory Two...:
    MIKE KANE: You also said yesterday that, when you were asked, when Lou asked you about just in mulling this over, over the last 18 months, that it might be someone who knew your schedule. What schedule are we talking about, that day or in general?
    JOHN RAMSEY: Well, we had a fairly busy week and a half planned and we had talked about, I talked about going up to the lake that day. You know, briefly, we said before we left, do you want to just go Christmas day. And I said, well, you know, the kids had all their toys, and they need to stay with their toys. And we had Christmas dinner with the Whites there that night.
    So we knew there was going to be some volatility about them being there that day, that night. And certainly we were going to be there until the night before the boat trip, and then just for the evening. And then we were leaving early the next morning.
    MIKE KANE: So somebody would know that you were there Christmas night?
    MIKE KANE: Last July, I think it was, that you (INAUDIBLE) and I think at that point you said that you had been thinking about it about, once again, the possibility of a woman, and you had thought Priscilla White. (INAUDIBLE), the fat cat thing.
    JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah. We went back to Douglas's analysis that it's somebody you know; it's somebody that's been in the house; it's somebody that's hanging with you who's jealous. And if I put that box around it, and what was subsequently extremely bizarre behavior on both their parts.

    MIKE KANE: What kind of behavior?
    JOHN RAMSEY: A lot of it I didn't see, but just heard about it. But when John Fernie wouldn't let Fleet on the airplane because he thought he was too out of control. My brother called, they were supposed to stay at the Westmoreland's and they nearly got cross-wise, and they're two of the nicest people you'll ever meet. They wouldn't stay there. They went and stayed at my brother's and my brother called me and said that he had a gun in the house. I was, apparently lost. And he said, Fleet White just left here and he's on his way over. I think he's extremely dangerous. I got him out of the house. Apparently he had those -- and my brother is as calm and as level headed as any person I know who is right to the core. Whatever happened there.
    MIKE KANE: What about Priscilla? I think you said (INAUDIBLE)?
    JOHN RAMSEY: Always when there was tending to the children, he was the mom. I mean, he took care of the kids. He was a stay home dad. He wanted to have more kids and Priscilla didn't want to have anything to do with it. He just seemed very attentive to the kids. (INAUDIBLE) if I narrowed that box down any further to, I would pick Priscilla.
    MIKE KANE: You think she was less (INAUDIBLE)?
    JOHN RAMSEY: Only because it would be very hard for me to believe that Fleet would do such a thing.
    MIKE KANE: You're saying that it wouldn't be hard that Priscilla would though?
    JOHN RAMSEY: Less hard. And there's a lot of data that flowed in afterwards to us from friends that said, you know, Priscilla was very jealous of Patsy. And they made a comment that they'd rather eat glass than live in a house like Rod Westmoreland's. It was hatred for wealth. It was like strange stuff that was coming out, coming back.
    MIKE KANE: Is Fleet wealthy?
    JOHN RAMSEY: Fleet? I don't have a clue.
    MIKE KANE: He was always described (INAUDIBLE).
    JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah. (INAUDIBILE). He bought a house; he was apparently to get a mortgage. He kept commenting about his mortgage rate. He didn't have a job and he was pretty open about that. I just assumed that he must had some money stashed away.
    MIKE KANE: Did Priscilla work?
    JOHN RAMSEY: No. Well she use to say things were tight and they had to -- cause she was going to go on this trip to New York and Patsy wanted her to go with Kathy and she wouldn't go because they couldn't afford it. So it's hard to tell.


    JR Theory Four:
    MIKE KANE: You also mentioned Jeff Merrick's wife. What was it about that?
    JOHN RAMSEY: Well Merrick was a guy that I worked with at AT&T when we first got out of the Navy. And we went through the management indoctrination class together and just kind of became friends and stayed in touch more by telephone over the next 20 years. He was good about calling once a year just to say hello and he was a real talker, and we always talk
    for half an hour. So if felt like I knew him well, but I didn't. Then he called me, I don't know when it was exactly, but he said that he had just been fired
    from his job at Snap-On Tools where he had been for 18 years and he needed a job, did we have anything. And I knew he was a distribution guy and
    we were in the distribution business. So I got kind of excited about it and had him come in for an interview. And we used to use a psychologist to get a profile on the people who we're going to hire. I mean, that's an organization who determines whether people are good or not to do what we're going to hiring them to do. And he got interviewed for them and he was going to work for Don Paugh, my father-in-law. And the psychologist came back and said, no, that's not the one. He's too big picture. He's not a detail guy; he's not a hands on guy. Don didn't want to hire him. And then Jeff was just insistent and call me at home, "Hi. Did you guys make a decision yet." And he'd helped out once. So I kind of forced the decision, let's hire the guy. It was against everybody's good judgment. It didn't work out. Three or four years later, Don finally did what everybody knew pretty much should have been done, was terminate his employment and did it. I did it in as amicable a way as we could so we had time to get back on his feet and (INAUDIBLE). But he just flew off the handle. He said, "Does John know about this?" He said, "I'm going to talk to him." And then I was out of town at the time or something. And I guess he became very verbally violent. And he sat in my office and said, "I'm going to bring you to your knees." And I said, "Jeff, you wouldn't be in here if we weren't friends." And I said, "I'm not going to override something that somebody in this organization has done. I still consider you a friend." It was just a very -- and he filed a grievance with Lockheed ethics group and Lockheed is very sensitive about ethics in government contracting businesses. And he wrote this big, long letter about Don and I and the company and how we (INAUDIBLE).

    JR Revisiting Theory Two, yet again:
    Mr. Kane: ...Do you today think there is a possibility that Priscilla White killed your daughter?
    JR: We have not eliminated anyone in our minds. We have become suspicious of everyone. And that's how I feel.
    MK: Is there anything, other than what you described on several occasions about what happened down in Atlanta around the time of the funeral, is there anything other than that that would suggest --
    JR: Yeah. God, he is in the paper every few months with some 20 page letter. I just think that -- I don't understand it. I can't explain it. I don't know if he -- I mean, it was a traumatic event. They were there. I don't know. But our feeling was that their behavior was frightening.


    JR Theory Five:
    John Ramsey: I can tell you when, when we first startled looking at it, one
    particular lead early on, my reaction was, 'This is it. This is the killer.' And our
    investigators said, 'Whoa, whoa, whoa,' he'd say, 'Don't do a Boulder police on me. Don't rush to conclusions.'"
    Q. Do you remember making this statement?
    JR: I don't remember making the statement, but that was a number of years ago, I guess, so....
    Q. Can you name that person?
    JR: I don't recall his first name. Helgoth was his last name, a fellow that
    committed suicide on Valentine's Day, the day that Alex Hunter told the world that they were going to get the killer.

    Q. Right. So you were not referring to Chris Wolf in that statement; is that correct?
    JR: No. That is correct.

    JR Theory Six:
    JR: We think it was a pedophile, we think it was a male. There are several key pieces of evidence that we think will lead us to the killer, male, pedophile. We think a stun gun was involved, so this person either had a stun gun or had access to one. The number 118 has significance to this person, $118,000 was the amount in the ransom note. That was picked for a purpose, we don't know what the purpose is. SBTC meant something to this killer. That was how the ransom note was signed. And this person was in Boulder, Colorado on December 25th. We're not looking for a needle in the haystack.

    Ramsey Family Theory Seven:
    Geraldo Rivera: "Tell the truth, Jim. Weren't you mad at John Ramsey when the police summoned you? Didn't you believe that he, in a desperate attempt to throw the finger of suspicion in another direction, fingered you?"

    Jim Marino: "At first, yes. And in fact, I found out in April, when Patsy did her--her--her own briefing, which was several hours long, she named all of our--us as fra--as friends of the Ramseys as top suspects."

    JR Theory Eight:
    John Ramsey: "I have run numbers and letters. I have tried to figure code. I have looked in the Bible extensively for that reference. Talked to people who know a lot more about the Bible than I do. The only thing I have heard that makes sense are that it's "Star Based Technical Command" - (that) was a term on, I think, "Star Trek," one of those..."Star Wars," "Star Trek," I think, which kind of fits the movie theme (in the note)."

    ...And when JR is pointedly questioned about the Small Foreign Faction:
    ATTORNEY BRUCE LEVIN: "Mr. Ramsey, your wife told us that there was a college student that was staying with the Stines, I believe, named Nathan Inouye?"
    ATTORNEY LIN WOOD: "It was a reference in the book."
    ATTORNEY BRUCE LEVIN: "Okay. Had you, prior to the murder of your daughter, had you any contact with him?"
    JOHN RAMSEY: "Yeah. We would see him at their house. He would drive the kids to school occasionally in a carpool. Patsy would take them, sometimes Susan would, or Nathan would take them."
    ATTORNEY BRUCE LEVIN: "Was there anything unusual about his conduct -- and I am asking for your contemporaneous impression, and then I'm going to ask you about the post-murder impression. Your contemporaneous impression of Mr. Inouye I assume was favorable if you let him drive your kids to school?"
    JOHN RAMSEY: "Yes. He was a very, very kind, nice person."
    ATTORNEY BRUCE LEVIN: "Keeping in mind you told us that you are suspicious of everyone, is there anything in particular about Mr. Inouye, using the power of hindsight, that causes you today to be particularly suspicious of him?"
    JOHN RAMSEY: "Nothing specifically in terms of his actions or what he said. Have I eliminated him? No, I haven't. I thought about that from time to time, but I don't consider him of strong, strong interest."

    Nathan Inouye was a member of APAC...
    __

    JR comments on reason Patsy could not possibly have written the note:
    JR: Patsy writes very neatly. She is a feminine writer.
    Q. Right.
    JR: There are misspellings in the note. She graduated at the top of her class. She doesn't misspell words like "business" and "possession."

    ...I wonder if JR is aware that Patsy misspelled the word "advise" on her writing samples. How could this be?
    __

    JR's son, John Andrew Ramsey viewpoint per interview: He (JAR) ridiculed the idea of a small foreign faction being involved, was certain the crime had nothing to do with his father's company, and questioned why a ransom note was left at all. "Why did they ask for $118,000? I could pay that amount," he wrote. Someone was envious of their wealth and thought of the Ramseys as "rich bastards," he said.__

    By HOTYH:
    There are no standards for 'modes of communications' of foreign factions that I'm aware, so I guess you're making stuff up about what is representative and what isn't.
    ...No, I'm not 'making stuff up about what is representative and what isn't'... don't take my word for it, take the word of an unbiased professor, nationally known crime/criminal mind expert:

    2003-02-18: Local professor profiles JonBenet’s ransom note

    Last Updated: 11:19 pm, Tuesday, February 18th, 2003
    Local professor profiles JonBenet’s ransom note
    By Rachelle Treiber

    He was not allowed to take photographs while touring the palatial Boulder, Colo. home where a 6-year-old girl had been killed just months earlier.

    Scott Community College professor Thomas McAninch, a nationally known crime/criminal mind expert, dissects the JonBenet Ramsey ransom note left at the John and Patsy Ramsey home in Boulder, Colo., in 1996. (Greg Boll/Quad-City Times)

    But Thomas McAninch did what any good criminologist would: he carefully committed as many details as possible to his memory.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (SNIP)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    He said it was apparent from the beginning of the letter that a crime was being staged to look like something it was not.

    “The author says they represent a ‘small foreign faction,’ but no self-respecting terrorist would consider themselves less than representative of the masses,” he said. “It also says ‘we respect your business,’ but would a foreign faction respect your business? You just don’t find this kind of thing in kidnapping notes,” he said.

    Furthermore, he believes a sentence that states, “speaking to anyone about your situation will result in your daughter being beheaded,” also is an example of the author trying to speak as they believe a terrorist would.

    And terms written in the letter like “fat cat” are idioms that would not be taught to a foreign person learning the language. For those reasons, he said it was easy to eliminate a person from the Middle East as the author of the ransom note.

    “A profile does not predict the individual, it predicts the type of person, and more specifically, it eliminates people,” he explained.

    __

    And this question bears repeating: if John Ramsey (and family) did not even put any credence in a small foreign faction being the writers of the ransom note nor being the killers of JonBenet Ramsey, then why should we?
    Last edited by Whaleshark; 03-16-2011 at 02:56 AM.


  22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Whaleshark For This Useful Post:


  23. #132
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    649
    If nothing else, I think we now know why Fleet White ain't his friend anymore!


  24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wonderllama For This Useful Post:


  25. #133
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    4,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Shear22 View Post
    Snipped and BBM.

    I couldn't resist. When you misspelled "humorously" I was curious as to whether you had spelled it correctly in any other post, and I found that you used the adjective "humorous" back in December in a different thread.

    Ergo, if PR cannot be the author of the ransom note because she spelled "business" correctly on another occasion, then you must not be the same person posting as HOTYH back in December.
    Shear Genius!
    I say.

    I had always suspected that Hotyh may have a duel identity.
    My suspicions are now confirmed.


  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tadpole12 For This Useful Post:


  27. #134
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    .....
    Posts
    4,005
    Heyya Whaleshark.

    Ty for the compilation of JR's theories.
    He certainly latched on to any possibility, as circumstance allowed.
    Theory Eight, he's almost grapsing at straws.

    Now it all falls upon the dna.


  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tadpole12 For This Useful Post:


  29. #135
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    632

    shall we keep going?

    yeah, and that's not all the suspects provided by the Ramseys either... I just got tired already.


  30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Whaleshark For This Useful Post:


Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RDI fiber evidence
    By voynich in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-16-2009, 07:34 AM
  2. Scent Evidence ... Reliable Evidence Or Junk Science?
    By Wudge in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 11:55 AM
  3. Idi/rdi
    By Truthful Lies in forum Forum Finesse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 05:52 PM
  4. RDI and IDI
    By amordei in forum JonBenet Ramsey
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 05:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •