1594 users online (347 members and 1247 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

toddler duct taped to wall

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...a_mom_jayla_ha

I just have no words....except my heart aches....

Kimberlyd125 is offline Softball is for everyone. Fast pitch is for athletes.

What is wrong with these "people"????

ETA: Link is not working for me.
    Glove Findin'
    Uniform Washin'
    Gatorade Gettin'
    Picture Takin'
    Always Cheerin'

Softball Mom

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

I don't understand why the mom got less time than her boyfriend. If anything, SHE should have received the stiffer sentence!

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...riend_cor.html

Child duct taped to wall photos surface: Nebraska mom, Jayla Hamm,and boyfriend, Corde Honea, jailed

Duct tape has a lot of uses, but this one is just horrific.

A young mother and her boyfriend were jailed after shocking photos surfaced of the mom's toddler taped to the wall.

Jayla Hamm, 18, held her 22-month-old son against a wall while her boyfriend, Corde Honea, 19, taped his wrists, legs and boy with neon green duct tape in January.

(Snipped)

Police said the couple was "high after a night of partying" and taped him to the wall for entertainment. The affadavit says photos taken on Hamm's digital camera showed the boy crying while he was taped.

(Snippped)

alg_hamm_honea_abuse02.jpg

Mom got 10 DAYS & gets to keep her kid.Yes 10 freakin days!
    You would do more time had this been a PUPPY.Mom admits to being out of it on drugs(which,imo,should be at least one count of child endangerment right there as she was impaired)but thats not chargeable I guess.
    The BF got more time but he had other ,outstanding charges so that factored in.
    I dunno how a Judge could look at the pics of this baby trying to reach his sippy cup tapes just out of his reach on a wall & not give this woman a REAL sentence for cruelty,abuse....the list could go on<sigh>.
    Can't wait to see what her & the next BF get up to when "bored & high".Maybe shell have another kid too.Lovely.........
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Quote Originally Posted by heartfortruth View Post
    http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...a_mom_jayla_ha

I just have no words....except my heart aches....
    Link doesn't work for me. "Page Not Found"

That poor child. I'm sure it's not the first time they have done something to him for their entertainment. Lovely.

10 effing days is inexcusable. Is the judge blind or he just doesn't give a damn? I am raging on this one.

i know i use to kid about duct taping a kid to a wall or tree when they were being too rowdy but i NEVER would have actually done it. geez
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

WTH is wrong with these monsters?!

This judge should be disbarred (or whatever it is that rids them from the system). Freakin' bleeding hearts. Where's the justice for this child?

I admit, I have joked about taping them to a wall when the little ones are driving me nuts. I never would have actually done it. No one in their right mind would have actually done it.

Entertainment? WTH? I think it had less to do with being high than it did with simply being sick and demented. They didn't feel much guilt about it later if they shared the photos with friends. There is no parenting class in the world that can fix what is wrong with those two, and I don't care what the bleeding hearts say about it.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

I can't look. Not in my present mood. I dont understand why her baby is not in someone else's hands while DSS investigates the living conditions of this child.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by VespaElf View Post
    Mom got 10 DAYS & gets to keep her kid.Yes 10 freakin days!
    You would do more time had this been a PUPPY.Mom admits to being out of it on drugs(which,imo,should be at least one count of child endangerment right there as she was impaired)but thats not chargeable I guess.
    The BF got more time but he had other ,outstanding charges so that factored in.
    I dunno how a Judge could look at the pics of this baby trying to reach his sippy cup tapes just out of his reach on a wall & not give this woman a REAL sentence for cruelty,abuse....the list could go on<sigh>.
    Can't wait to see what her & the next BF get up to when "bored & high".Maybe shell have another kid too.Lovely.........

I'm more concerned with the fact that her baby is back in her care, than with her skimpy sentence. There is no way that baby is safe with such a monster. I'm sorry, I don't even care if she was high. Maternal instinct, the instinct to protect her baby and keep him safe and happy should have been there regardless. Also, she later showed the photos to a friend so she obviously thought it was funny days later, when she was not high. That means she's just evil. No way should a baby be entrusted to her care. You watch, the next we hear about this family we'll probably hear that the little guy was beaten to death.
    How the heck can she have her baby back?
    For Travis Alexander, a human being.

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by Linda7NJ View Post
    I don't understand why the mom got less time than her boyfriend. If anything, SHE should have received the stiffer sentence!
    This is what I think too! She allowed this to happen! The POS boyfriend wouldn't have been able to do this without her consent.

UGGGGGGGGH!

Salem

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast