View Poll Results: Have You Heard Burke's Voice on 911 Tape??

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

38 42.22%
  • NO

34 37.78%
  • NOT SURE

18 20.00%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    Before I even knew what FFJ was...and barely knew that the internet was...I heard the 911 tape, being played on a TV show. Pretty sure it was Giraldo's morning show. Anyway, there was a young sounding male voice...saying..."What did you find?", and an older male voice saying.."We are not speaking to you". It was clear as a bell. IMO...Burke overheard the 911 call, and Patsy saying that she had found something..(the RN), and so he walked into the room saying.."What did you find?" Then John says, "We are not speaking to you". He sounds somewhat upset at Burke. Kind of like...mind your own business. Anyway...I would like to know who else has heard this tape for themselves. I know of at LEAST 3 other posters.
    Thanks!
    I recall hearing the 911 tapes years ago as well, and I believe you are correct about it being on the Giraldo show.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobbarita For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbarita View Post
    I recall hearing the 911 tapes years ago as well, and I believe you are correct about it being on the Giraldo show.
    I, as well as others that have heard that tape, have been told that it may have been an "re-enactment", but, if that was the case...they would have said "This is a RE-ENACTMENT of the 911 call", but nobody said that.
    "This time we get it right."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:

I, as well as others that have heard that tape, have been told that it may have been an "re-enactment", but, if that was the case...they would have said "This is a RE-ENACTMENT of the 911 call", but nobody said that.
    With all due respect, there are many YT videos that are re-enactments of events or even splice jobs that in no way suggest they are such. They are just videos put up by unscrupulous people.

There are YT videos of the "full 911 call" up as we speak. And I don't see them labeled as re-enactments, but they may well be.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:

Even if it is Burke

This is only my opinion, so don't shoot me!!!
    Daddy Ramsey has big bucks and at this point in B,s life no matter what he saw or heard or was a part of. We are never going to know the truth until JR is dead and gone and the estate settled. Then maybe B will write a tell all...in his sisters honor.
    And yes I do recall a young persons voice in the early tapes....I was rather shocked that they shipped B out almost immediately. What that tells me is he has the answers...
    What I lack in book smarts, I make up for in street smarts

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to defender123 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by my_tee_mouse View Post
    With all due respect, there are many YT videos that are re-enactments of events or even splice jobs that in no way suggest they are such. They are just videos put up by unscrupulous people.

There are YT videos of the "full 911 call" up as we speak. And I don't see them labeled as re-enactments, but they may well be.
    It was on the Geraldo show...he would have said it was a re-enactment, if it had of been. The show has never been aired again...and also...when it came on again later that night, at the beginning of the show, a message was shown that some of the content had been removed. Sounds a little suspicious to me.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:

I heard the enhanced version on FFJ. Sure wish that link still worked!
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeskidbeck For This Useful Post:

I was a waitress for many years and was often home afternoons during those years and saw a lot of talk shows. I definitely remember the audio tape on Geraldo, and Burke was clear as a bell.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ahoyhoy For This Useful Post:

Ames, I also remember very well that it was later removed. I understood at the time that the PD wanted it hushed while building a case, but I have no idea where I heard that.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahoyhoy For This Useful Post:

It was on the Geraldo show...he would have said it was a re-enactment, if it had of been. The show has never been aired again...and also...when it came on again later that night, at the beginning of the show, a message was shown that some of the content had been removed. Sounds a little suspicious to me.
    And I don't mean to imply that the tape folks originally heard was a re-enactment or enhanced. I did want to point out that there are still YT videos of the "911 call," but those might well be re-enactments (but not labeled as such) or even enhanced versions of the original. It's awfully hard with modern technology to completely squelch something once it's been put out there....too many people can record and rebroadcast.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:

And I don't mean to imply that the tape folks originally heard was a re-enactment or enhanced. I did want to point out that there are still YT videos of the "911 call," but those might well be re-enactments (but not labeled as such) or even enhanced versions of the original. It's awfully hard with modern technology to completely squelch something once it's been put out there....too many people can record and rebroadcast.
    Nobody will rebroadcast, because they are afraid of a Ramsey Lawsuit.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:

Here's a little information for what it's worth. I found this while doing an EXHAUSTIVE search to find a recording of the enhanced call. http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/The-911-Call
    I never managed to find the enhanced call. I've tried in years past as well.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to srvfan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by srvfan View Post
    Here's a little information for what it's worth. I found this while doing an EXHAUSTIVE search to find a recording of the enhanced call. http://jonbenetramsey.pbworks.com/The-911-Call
    I never managed to find the enhanced call. I've tried in years past as well.
    KoldKase and I both agree that it seems that alot of people are trying to convince those of us that actually heard the enhanced 911 tape, that we really didn't. Just because it is stated that the enhanced 911 tape was never played...doesn't mean that it wasn't. I know what I heard....and the subject was the 911 call ....not a mock trial. This was way before I had even started getting on the internet...and way before I knew what Websleuths was.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:

I hope I haven't left the impression that I don't believe ya'll heard the enhanced tape, because I think I heard the tape myself...I just couldn't hear Burke in the background (but I have a hearing problem).

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to my_tee_mouse For This Useful Post:

I hope I haven't left the impression that I don't believe ya'll heard the enhanced tape, because I think I heard the tape myself...I just couldn't hear Burke in the background (but I have a hearing problem).
    If you heard the entire enhanced tape, you couldn't have missed it.

so I've heard.

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

Goodness no! Not you!! We only heard it because it was the enhanced tape.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast