View Poll Results: Have You Heard Burke's Voice on 911 Tape??

Voters
90. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

38 42.22%
  • NO

34 37.78%
  • NOT SURE

18 20.00%
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    "I’m still baffled that our FBI (and the Secret Service, if I’m not mistaken) didn’t, in 1997, have better technology that they would say they couldn’t find anything else on the recording they were provided." - otg

One could think the copy they were given had already had the extra voices edited out OR they did hear it and, as you said earlier, felt it was better not to publicize it in case it went to trial.
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeskidbeck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joeskidbeck View Post
    "I’m still baffled that our FBI (and the Secret Service, if I’m not mistaken) didn’t, in 1997, have better technology that they would say they couldn’t find anything else on the recording they were provided." - otg

One could think the copy they were given had already had the extra voices edited out OR they did hear it and, as you said earlier, felt it was better not to publicize it in case it went to trial.
    My husband works for the government...and I have no doubt that this is the case. That is just how they work...

I am wondering if some rogue employee leaked the enhanced tape, because I swear I have heard it.
    "This time we get it right."

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Ames View Post
    My husband works for the government...and I have no doubt that this is the case. That is just how they work...

I am wondering if some rogue employee leaked the enhanced tape, because I swear I have heard it.
    Ditto for me, Ames. I know I heard it without one doubt!
    "This Time We Get it Right!"

"For those who believe, no proof is necessary.
    For those who don't believe, no proof is possible." Stuart Chase

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to joeskidbeck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by joeskidbeck View Post
    Ditto for me, Ames. I know I heard it without one doubt!
    I cant hear it Maybe Im listening to the edited one?

but...after listening to the Barbara Walters interview about how JR screamed upstairs its hard to imagine Burke not waking up.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to feddup For This Useful Post:

I had gotten home after 2 back to back 8 hour shifts. When I saw the Geraldo program I was shocked when I heard the tape. I'm now ashamed to admit this, but up until that point I believed idi. After hearing the tape, I could never again believe John or Patsy. Thank you so much otg!!

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SunnieRN For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by feddup View Post
    I cant hear it Maybe Im listening to the edited one?

but...after listening to the Barbara Walters interview about how JR screamed upstairs its hard to imagine Burke not waking up.
    feddup, try this:

If you download the file named “jbr-911-whatdidyou.mp3”, listen to it to know what you should be listening for. It is the phase, "What did you..." which I looped six times. Then watch the video I posted at: http://www.youtube.com/user/otgsproductions, and see where it occurs. I believe once you’ve had it pointed out and know what to listen for, you’ll be able to hear it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to otg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SunnieRN View Post
    I had gotten home after 2 back to back 8 hour shifts. When I saw the Geraldo program I was shocked when I heard the tape. I'm now ashamed to admit this, but up until that point I believed idi. After hearing the tape, I could never again believe John or Patsy. Thank you so much otg!!
    SunnieRN, I believe the more we know for fact, the more obvious it becomes as to what actually happened. I think if we had all the information that investigators have, we'd know what happened. But would we be able to prosecute a case and get a conviction? (No.)

I think there are some great minds here that are capable of figuring it out. I'm still catching up on some of the older posts (as I said earlier, I took a nine-year respite). Soon I'm going to start a thread about what I know about the "strangulation device". I hope to clear up some misconceptions that are rampant about what it was. Again, like this matter about the 911 call, I'm no expert. But I have the internet for research, and at least a little common sense (I grew a brain a long time ago.)

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to otg For This Useful Post:

This is my second time posting on this forum, I'm a little nervous, so please be gentle. I have listened to the 911 call on ACR, so many times that I hear it in my sleep. There are only three voices on the recording the 911 operator, PR and someone I can't place. What has me shocked is that no one can hear what she said at the end, I hear it plain as day with the exception of one word, PR "Please, help me Jesus, help me Jesus, thier going to arrest/get me." I'll swear it on my own life thats what she is saying. IMO

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agatha_C For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha_C View Post
    This is my second time posting on this forum, I'm a little nervous, so please be gentle. I have listened to the 911 call on ACR, so many times that I hear it in my sleep. There are only three voices on the recording the 911 operator, PR and someone I can't place. What has me shocked is that no one can hear what she said at the end, I hear it plain as day with the exception of one word, PR "Please, help me Jesus, help me Jesus, thier going to arrest/get me." I'll swear it on my own life thats what she is saying. IMO
    Holy crap, Agatha! I think you're right. I hadn't noticed it before, and I haven't heard anyone else ever mention it.

It sounds like after the very last "Patsy" from the 911 operator, Patsy says "Help me Jesus" three times, and then it sounds like she says, "They're gonna arrest me."

Has anyone else ever noticed this or heard mention of it?

And BTW, for someone who doesn't post often, you really bring up something big! Post more often.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to otg For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    Holy crap, Agatha! I think you're right. I hadn't noticed it before, and I haven't heard anyone else ever mention it.

It sounds like after the very last "Patsy" from the 911 operator, Patsy says "Help me Jesus" three times, and then it sounds like she says, "They're gonna arrest me."

Has anyone else ever noticed this or heard mention of it?

And BTW, for someone who doesn't post often, you really bring up something big! Post more often.
    Like my good friend HOTYH says, "truth doesn't care who finds it."
    Vae Victus! (May the conquered suffer!)
    Celerem vindictam manu! (Swift hand of vengeance!)

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SuperDave For This Useful Post:

I used the same program as before to isolate that portion of the recording, and uploaded it to MediaFire. It's the mp3 file named "They're gonna arrest me", located here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sz5vaaab2evbo

I also made a screen capture video showing where it's at and put it on Youtube, located here (audio quality is not as good as the mp3):

youtube.com/watch?v=1rLhjhM0HBE
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rLhjhM0HBE[/ame]

So why, if the Ramseys thought it really was a kidnapping ("We have a kidnapping!"), would Patsy say that? Why on earth would she think she was going to be arrested?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to otg For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know if the 911 operator was questioned?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Agatha_C For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Agatha_C View Post
    Does anyone know if the 911 operator was questioned?
    Excellent question!
    "This time we get it right."

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ames For This Useful Post:

Whew! I thought I was sounding ignorant and asking stupid questions. Please don't tell me that there are no such things as stupid questions. I will never buy that, stupid people become smart long enough to ask a question.

Thank you for assuring me that I too grew a brain....

Now for my next question... Does anyone hear that voice right after the 911 operator's last "Patsy" and just as PR says "Please" does anyone hear that voice? It sounds male but not sure if it sounds young. I lean more towards a quiet JR.
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agatha_C For This Useful Post:

It's a male voice and I believe he is saying "Hang up"
    There are things that we don't want to happen but have to accept, things we don't want to know but have to learn, and people we can't live without but have to let go.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Agatha_C For This Useful Post:

Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast