WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #20

(LOL got my nose slammed in the door closing on the last thread, cracks me up when that happens! Nothing funny about this thread though.)

I'm not seeing hannibal lector in that tatt, did he state that's what it was supposed to be? He needs a refund if that's the case. Yikes it's not well executed to say the least.

It looks to me to be one of those very personal tatt's that mean something to the owner for whatever reason. JMHO.

As for what he looks like, in all honesty, murderers can look like sunday school teachers or gang members, they run the gamut JMHO. I do agree that his facial expressions in those pics seem off, I wonder if it's a reflection of some kind of mental health issues (not mental illness) or it's an affect to project a certain persona he was shooting for...

I'm interested in what was the reason he did this?

Prayers for Mackenzie's family and loved ones and friends during this time. Their grief will not have time to soften while the trial goes on and will keep the wounds fresh for a very long time :(

(LOL got my nose slammed in the door closing on the last thread, cracks me up when that happens! Nothing funny about this thread though.)

I'm not seeing hannibal lector in that tatt, did he state that's what it was supposed to be? He needs a refund if that's the case. Yikes it's not well executed to say the least.

It looks to me to be one of those very personal tatt's that mean something to the owner for whatever reason. JMHO.

As for what he looks like, in all honesty, murderers can look like sunday school teachers or gang members, they run the gamut JMHO. I do agree that his facial expressions in those pics seem off, I wonder if it's a reflection of some kind of mental health issues (not mental illness) or it's an affect to project a certain persona he was shooting for...

I'm interested in what was the reason he did this?

Prayers for Mackenzie's family and loved ones and friends during this time. Their grief will not have time to soften while the trial goes on and will keep the wounds fresh for a very long time :(

Yes, I agree, why is the biggest question of all. He looks like a normal guy aside from the strange, grunge haircut, if you call it that. Wonder if he has been involved in any prior criminal activites.

Oh how I'd love to be a fly in the room during interrogation right now!!

OMG! I'm in shock! I just heard on KXLY that Mackenzie's (alleged) murderer has been arrested! Praise the Lord!

I am so grateful for the hard work and diligence of LE. Way to go! May this someday bring some sort of peace to her family and friends.

My daughter & I were driving by there today and noticed all the LE cars and the Crime Scene tape. I've been going there for years to get my hair done, so I was concerned about what was going on. We knew it had to be bad because of the CS tape.

After finding out what it was about, I'm so sad. The owner of the salon and mother of this guy, is a really nice, nice woman. My heart goes out to her right now. She must be devastated, as must all the young women who work there.

Of course Wilson may be sleuthed now that he has been arrested.

However, it is NOT okay to sleuth nearby, innocent parties, such as his family or friends.

I've already had to remove 7 or 8 posts in the last thread because of rumors and because photos were posted without links.

If you're going to post--and we really want you to!--you have to be sure that what you are posting is fact. There is to be no spreading or perpetuating rumors, and no posting pics without a link.

That's how innocents get dragged into this: by posting a pic or link and saying, "I wonder if this is him?"

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

omg omg omg omg I'm SOOOOOOOOOO happy!

I can't believe it!!!!

Sooo stoked, I was so afraid this was cold.

he does not look 29 to me ...

Now that we know he left the salon around the same time as her, I wonder if we will find out if he was in the car with the window that rolled down in the surveillance video.

Attachments

• 1007_loc_ChristopherScottWi_t310.jpg
    1007_loc_ChristopherScottWi_t310.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 194
  • 1007_loc_wilson2_t600BBB.jpg
    1007_loc_wilson2_t600BBB.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 224
FINALLY! I lost hope months ago. Bravo LE! :)

I hate this SOB more since I know who he is & can see his murdering face. Now I need to know WHY? If it wasn't a sex crime (supposedly not raped) what did she do to provoke him to kill her & so violently? How did he know about CB & specifically that house? My guess is he vacationed at CB at some time with his mom who owns a Salon. So many more Q's. I hope we get the answers for my own curiosity but mostly to help bring some closure to the Cowell family.

The suspect's facebook has been pulled. Maybe by LE or his Mom-who knows Thesepics were just posted by WW a little while ago. The Suspect attended Mac's Memorial. He is in back row with hand to mouth. Memorial pic is WW's photograph, originally published by them at the time of the memorial

He looks diff in the Memorial pix but I don't doubt it's him.

Did anyone get to see his FB page before it was pulled?

A gentle reminder. If we post pics we have to link back to originating source of the pics. So we just throw a link in for the originating source somewhere in the posting usually. Unless a mod has offered us further guidence or has cleared the posting of pics without reference to where the original photo's are located. It just helps those that come to this second thread not have to backtrack to the first thread to look for the link. :)

The suspect's facebook has been pulled. Maybe by LE or his Mom-who knows Thesepics were just posted by WW a little while ago. The Suspect attended Mac's Memorial. He is in back row with hand to mouth. Memorial pic is WW's photograph, originally published by them at the time of the memorial

The links to the original WW article with the pics need to be posted. Please send them to me and I will add them to the post.

It is a copyright violation to post pictures owned by someone else without acknowledging who owns them.

If I don't have links in an hour or so, I will remove this post.

Thanks,

Salem

Hi James Vic..I admire you sticking with Mack's case for so long. Today must be especially rewarding for you!

Were there diff pix of him then what we've seen so far from WW & his MySpace? Did he have anything to say on there? TIA!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith
Back