Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: WA-Chris Wilson chrg'd w/Murderof Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 #20

I was so surprised to hear about Mackenzie's killer being caught. I thought I had heard wrong because the reporter was also talking about Dwight's body being found. Almost too much bad news in one day. Great work by the LE on this case. What would we do now without DNA evidence?! CSI in real life!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jmarple For This Useful Post:

Yeah it was made so only friends could see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    The links to the original WW article with the pics need to be posted. Please send them to me and I will add them to the post.

It is a copyright violation to post pictures owned by someone else without acknowledging who owns them.

If I don't have links in an hour or so, I will remove this post.

Thanks,

Salem
    Link for Wenatchee World Photo :http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/photos/2010/oct/06/65045/

5. The Following User Says Thank You to B Buzz For This Useful Post:

original Memorial to Mackenzie Cowell story in Wenatchee World with Photos link
    http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2...d-pays-respect

7. The Following User Says Thank You to B Buzz For This Useful Post:

This link has more pictures of him.

http://www.**************.com/2010/1...l-murder-case/

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to With wings For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    Hi James Vic..I admire you sticking with Mack's case for so long. Today must be especially rewarding for you!

Were there diff pix of him then what we've seen so far from WW & his MySpace? Did he have anything to say on there? TIA!
    He had 5-6 pictures that he modified to make them artistic. Several of them had coffins with a figure that looked like him. A couple of them had a figure that could have been MC. One in particular had three figures, that looked similar to MC, dancing on a white coffin. I did not screen shot the pic's. I did capture some of the comments...I am going to hold back on listing them, there were a couple that were very strange and I am concerned that listing them may hamper the investigation.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to James Vic For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by With wings View Post

These are some of the same pictures. The one with three girl figures dancing on a white coffin. Very strange considering the circumstances.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to James Vic For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by B Buzz View Post
    I saw the fb this afternoon. There was little on it except some ugly photos. In my opinion, He had some real sicko pics, Only a few of him. He's no prince charming There was No profile info on it Nothing. I saw him quite a few times at the beauty school while getting my hair done. I thought he was Gay. But, why would a gay man, if, in fact, he is gay, murder a young woman? I am so glad to be a registered voter and member in fine standing of the jury pool.
    I cannot find anything definitive either way on his sexuality. He doesn't appear to have a personal my space. Did anyone else find it anywhere? I don't want to stereotype...my gay brother would get mad at me. He fits none of the gay stereotypes and I constantly hear "but your brother works on cars and has no fashion sense! How can he be gay?!"

Personally, my first thought when I found out who had been arrested was "this could still almost fit in with the theory that it was a female killer."

Because what would the motive for a female killing her be? Jealousy? A man? Jealousy over a man?

The same motive would apply for why a gay man would murder a woman...and not sexually assault her if that wasn't the motive.

Even if the victim wasn't dating someone or trying to "steal their man." That doesn't mean someone didn't see it that way. We've seen that all too often..the motive being a "perceived" issue that didn't actually exist. A rejection that someone simply blames on the victim even if they have nothing to do with it.

That was just the way my oddly wired brain thought of it.
    Last edited by MsFacetious; 10-06-2010 at 11:52 PM.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to MsFacetious For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    The suspect's facebook has been pulled. Maybe by LE or his Mom-who knows Thesepics were just posted by WW a little while ago. The Suspect attended Mac's Memorial. He is in back row with hand to mouth. Memorial pic is WW's photograph, originally published by them at the time of the memorial

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2...-new-clues-to/
    OMG! The blk/wht photo is very chilling.. Hairs stood up on the back of my neck... The look on his face is very disturbing...
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by James Vic View Post
    These are some of the same pictures. The one with three girl figures dancing on a white coffin. Very strange considering the circumstances.
    Did anyone else notice something very odd about the girl figures? Their heads are like they're on backwards.

Take another look & see what I mean

Quote Originally Posted by MsFacetious View Post

Because what would the motive for a female killing her be? Jealousy? A man? Jealousy over a man?

The same motive would apply for why a gay man would murder a woman...and not sexually assault her if that wasn't the motive.

Even if the victim wasn't dating someone or trying to "steal their man." That doesn't mean someone didn't see it that way. We've seen that all too often..the motive being a "perceived" issue that didn't actually exist. A rejection that someone simply blames on the victim even if they have nothing to do with it.

SBM

I've always been stumped why there was no rape..It's not like there was no opportunity so this theory is one that works for me.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to amysmom For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    I cannot find anything definitive either way on his sexuality. He doesn't appear to have a personal my space. Did anyone else find it anywhere? I don't want to stereotype...my gay brother would get mad at me. He fits none of the gay stereotypes and I constantly hear "but your brother works on cars and has no fashion sense! How can he be gay?!"

Personally, my first thought when I found out who had been arrested was "this could still almost fit in with the theory that it was a female killer."

Hi MsFacetious! Long time no see.. I see you still have the beautiful tribute to Ky as your sig... Speaking of Kyron I can only hope that one day soon we will too have resolution to his case with an arrest made...

This "dude" really has made me sick to my stomach.. When I clicked on one of the thumbnails upthread[the blk/wht photo up close] with the very disturbing look that is on his face.. well, the hairs stood up on the back of my neck.. Just an all over very bad feeling... and then strange pix that he created, some with his face added in, the ones in the graveyards and a girl dancing on a white coffin.. Now, with all that has come to light you know there is no doubt in my mind what he was referencing...

And I also am thinking you are really on to something with the whole "perceiving a certain situation with distortion"[i.e. delusional thinking] over who knows what? could possibly be a love interest, or a twisted individual may even become murderous over a friend they feel is being taken away by another person[i.e. MC innocently becoming friends with someone that CW perceived was "his friend" and did not want to share the friendship]... KWIM?

I also completely understand what you're saying about your brother NOT being the "stereotypical gay man", with my sister itis the EXACT SAME!! No one ever believes she is a lesbian, always blown away when they find out. She too is not your "stereotypical lesbian"...lol

22. The Following User Says Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

I saw the fb this afternoon. There was little on it except some ugly photos. In my opinion, He had some real sicko pics, Only a few of him. He's no prince charming There was No profile info on it Nothing. I saw him quite a few times at the beautyschool while getting my hair done. I thought he was Gay. But, why would a gay man, if, in fact, he is gay, murder a young woman? I am so glad to be a registered voter and member in fine standing of the jury pool.
    If someone takes offence to what I am about to say, I apologize. I did not see one thing on his fb page that indicated a sexual preference. In addition, the evidence we have at this point does not indicate the suspect(s) sexual orientation.

The fact is there are millions of people that look, act, and have art preferences that are similar to our suspects. If you were to go to the mall, you would see dozens of boys who look just like him and you would not be able to tell their sexual orientation. The focus should be on the suspect and not labeling him. When you label someone, you place everyone who looks like him in the same category. There are hundreds of nice people who look just like our suspect.

If you look at all of the evidence and suspects we have logged, you will notice that he was not on the list? Why? The reason he was not is because he appeared to be a normal person. He appeared to be normal to us, his friends, his family, and even MC’s friends. If a suspect had not been named, he would still be just some guy…. Even now some of his friends think he is innocent.

While I am not gay, I have friends that are and I don’t like the fact that we can look at someone and say he is gay. If he was gay would it matter?

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to James Vic For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by With wings View Post

Christopher Scott Wilson was only charged with Suspicion of 2nd Degree Murder

bbm

Why haven't we seen it put this same way on any of the media sites? And should we be worried if it turns out to be accurate?

Quote Originally Posted by James Vic View Post
    If someone takes offence to what I am about to say, I apologize. I did not see one thing on his fb page that indicated a sexual preference. In addition, the evidence we have at this point does not indicate the suspect(s) sexual orientation.

The fact is there are millions of people that look, act, and have art preferences that are similar to our suspects. If you were to go to the mall, you would see dozens of boys who look just like him and you would not be able to tell their sexual orientation. The focus should be on the suspect and not labeling him. When you label someone, you place everyone who looks like him in the same category. There are hundreds of nice people who look just like our suspect.

If you look at all of the evidence and suspects we have logged, you will notice that he was not on the list? Why? The reason he was not is because he appeared to be a normal person. He appeared to be normal to us, his friends, his family, and even MC’s friends. If a suspect had not been named, he would still be just some guy…. Even now some of his friends think he is innocent.

While I am not gay, I have friends that are and I don’t like the fact that we can look at someone and say he is gay. If he was gay would it matter?
    Hi James! I completely understand what you are saying.. There IMO are still TOO MANY in this world that think "less of" a person if they happen to homosexual.. It is very sad to me, especially when someone you love and care for very much happens to be a lesbian and you see the disdain, the disapproval, and yes even down right disgust on ppls faces when they "hear" that your sister is a lesbian.. It is angering, but I have come to realize that my getting angry and lashing out in defense does not help or make those with these opinions change their minds.. I think it will always be a work in progress "educating" those that our "gay" loved ones, friends, etc are no different than you, or I, or them.. [I could ramble on about my feelings about this subject for days, but I will cut it short and to the point..lol]

I am thinking the "main" reason for the rush to "assume" his sexuality when IMO there has been nothing that pointed to what his preference was[and does it really matter? no], but I think the "main" reason is that this guy was in "beauty school", cosmetology school. And being a Hairstylist for the past 13 yrs I am well aware of the "assumptions" that are made about ALL males that choose this profession...[and FWIW in this day and age there are just as many heterosexual men in the salon biz as there are homosexual men, just thought I'd put that out there]

27. The Following User Says Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by amysmom View Post
    Christopher Scott Wilson was only charged with Suspicion of 2nd Degree Murder

bbm

Why haven't we seen it put this same way on any of the media sites? And should we be worried if it turns out to be accurate?
    Actually he has only been arrested on suspicion, not yet charged.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anyoldtime48 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    I am thinking the "main" reason for the rush to "assume" his sexuality when IMO there has been nothing that pointed to what his preference was[and does it really matter? no], but I think the "main" reason is that this guy was in "beauty school", cosmetology school. And being a Hairstylist for the past 13 yrs I am well aware of the "assumptions" that are made about ALL males that choose this profession...[and FWIW in this day and age there are just as many heterosexual men in the salon biz as there are homosexual men, just thought I'd put that out there]
    Years ago, my hair stylist was male. He cut my hair consistently for five years and for those five years I assumed he was gay. It did not matter to me because I liked the way he cut my hair. He moved and I had to get another stylist.

Three years ago I saw him downtown, with his wife of fifteen years. Outside appearances are very deceiving. Not gay and I had no idea.
    Last edited by Salem; 10-07-2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: imamaze - rumor not allowed; salem - fixed quote

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to James Vic For This Useful Post:

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thecrux For This Useful Post:

News Conference Today at 10:30 AM

Quote Originally Posted by hoppyfrog View Post
    Of course Wilson may be sleuthed now that he has been arrested.

However, it is NOT okay to sleuth nearby, innocent parties, such as his family or friends.

I've already had to remove 7 or 8 posts in the last thread because of rumors and because photos were posted without links.

If you're going to post--and we really want you to!--you have to be sure that what you are posting is fact. There is to be no spreading or perpetuating rumors, and no posting pics without a link.

That's how innocents get dragged into this: by posting a pic or link and saying, "I wonder if this is him?"

Thanks,

Hoppy
    mod
    I think the LE news conference, this morning, on the Christopher Wilson arrest is going to be open to the public because of what Go Lake Chelan wrote:http://www.golakechelan.com/
    In any event, they say it will be live, they hope, over the computer.A press conference has been scheduled for 10:30 AM on October 7th at the Wenatchee Convention Center, located at 121 N. Wenatchee Avenue (Parking available on behind the convention center on Columbia Street). If it is open to the public, I hope one of "us" can attend.
    NOTE: GoLakeChelan will attend the Press Conference tomorrow.
    Our intentions will be to VIDEO BROADCAST THE EVENT LIVE ON-LINE
    Last edited by B Buzz; 10-07-2010 at 09:39 AM. Reason: correct error

I was wrong to express any "opinion" about the suspect's sexual orientation.The hypothesis, above, might well be true, but, is a hypothesis only, lacking any factual base.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to B Buzz For This Useful Post:

I guess I just don't understand why his sexual preference is such a big deal. Whether he is gay or not, if he did do this, he's an animal, bottom line...IMO of course.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to slowbutsteady For This Useful Post:

Twitterhttp://www.**************.com/2010/10/06/christopher-scott-wilson-arrested-in-mackenzie-cowell-mur
    Check out: Steve Hair or Hair555 on Twitter. It came up for me Twittersearching "Christopher Scott Wilson" Don't miss the photos. Some are interesting. Most are gross.
    http://www.**************.com/2010/1...l-murder-case/ if you scroll down, there are "archives" which appear to be written by the suspect. the links open.
    Last edited by B Buzz; 10-07-2010 at 10:42 AM.

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B Buzz For This Useful Post:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Soul125 View Post
    I hope it's okay to post a link to his facebook photo alblum. Some very strange photos there.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1342351538
    It wouldn't work for me...said the page was unavailable

Its been deleted...you can find the phtots on the dirty snatch site
    You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem,
    smarter than you think, and loved more than you know...

Here is the link the band that Christopher Wilson belongs to
    http://www.avalonmusic.net/performer...rning-sun.html
    Which links you to the band's myspace account;
    http://www.myspace.com/thelastofmourningsun

44. The Following User Says Thank You to fundiva For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast