792 users online (95 members and 697 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Source: Kyron search now a recovery effort

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/ne...z-eOG46Fw.cspx

October 7, 2010
    Published: 6:42 am
    Last Update: 7:58 am

Snip:

The search for Kyron Horman has now become a recovery effort, a source tells KOIN Local 6.

Investigators still have not named Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, a person of interest, but new evidence could tie her to Sauvie Island, where searchers were seen last weekend.

Over 160 searchers combed parts of the island Oct. 2 and 3, and will be back on Oct. 9 and 10 to search for the boy.

One source told KOIN Local 6 that searchers were looking for Kyron's body, after investigators were following up on cell phone pings from the area.

That source said those pings were linked to Terri Horman's cell phone back on June 4th, the day Kyron was last seen.

'
    '
    '
    '
    Last edited by chasing.halos; 10-07-2010 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Added published times

I wish I could say that I'm surprised, but I'm not . . .

I think they've narrowed down more about the timeline and the cellphones, and perhaps Sauvie Island is the only place Kyron can be after ruling out other possibilities. If TH lied about where she was - even worse.

So now we just wait and see if they found any evidence out there. But it sounds like things are coming together for investigators.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

*sigh* It's just so much worse to see it said in print. I hope they find him. Poor little guy, maybe you be surrounded by Angels protecting you and leading those searchers to where you are...
    Last edited by Aedrys; 10-07-2010 at 11:52 AM.

I wonder if there is any significance of this news coming out today and Terri having to come to Portland to the courthouse. Could an arrest be imminent?
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by chasing.halos View Post
    http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/ne...z-eOG46Fw.cspx

October 7, 2010
    Published: 6:42 am
    Last Update: 7:58 am

Snip:

The search for Kyron Horman has now become a recovery effort, a source tells KOIN Local 6.

Investigators still have not named Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, a person of interest, but new evidence could tie her to Sauvie Island, where searchers were seen last weekend.

Over 160 searchers combed parts of the island Oct. 2 and 3, and will be back on Oct. 9 and 10 to search for the boy.

One source told KOIN Local 6 that searchers were looking for Kyron's body, after investigators were following up on cell phone pings from the area.

That source said those pings were linked to Terri Horman's cell phone back on June 4th, the day Kyron was last seen.

'
    '
    '
    '
    bbm

I sincerely want to hear about this evidence when it's found, not speculation about possibly finding evidence...moo

I don't think I can handle seeing/hearing/reading Desiree and Kaine's reactions to this.
    "I have to clarify one thing... Ms. Drane-Burdick is not Mr. Baez's secretary." - Jeff Ashton, 7/15/10

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    they have now changed the wording in the article and there is not one bit about it being a recovery effort.....

just wondered if everyone else is seeing this...

eta: glad CH snipped the original article in the opening post.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post
    they have now changed the wording in the article and there is not one bit about it being a recovery effort.....

Wow, yes, the article has been changed.

Quote Originally Posted by nursebeeme View Post

eta: glad CH snipped the original article in the opening post.
    THEY DID! Oh I can't believe it! Someone is cyaing for sure! I wonder if LE called them and demanded they change it or something...

Looks like a recovery effort is underway for accurate reporting. :: Sigh ::

That's twice KOIN has published headlines I can't forgive them for. What a horrible thing to do to Kyron's parents, and everyone who knows and loves him.

OMG! They completely changed this article! No mention of searching for Kyron's body is there and it is now called: Source: Kyron search to continue this weekend; Kaine, Terri in court Last Update: 8:49 am
    Unbelievable! Absolutely unbelievable.

Mods, do I need to change the title of this thread or anything? Please just let me know.

Wow. Just kind of reinforces my thoughts on what I posted above. In this case, there are no such things as coincidences.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by Aedrys View Post
    THEY DID! Oh I can't believe it! Someone is cyaing for sure! I wonder if LE called them and demanded they change it or something...
    Worst part is that they don't show that they updated it!! It says the last update is 8:49am, which is the exact thing it said when I first read it and it had the bit about it being a recovery effort in it. Now, that part is gone but it doesn't show that they updated it. Sneaky, sneaky....

The truest love there is

It's still on the Twitter feed:

Source: Kyron search now a recovery effort - http://bit.ly/9MB1Ca

http://twitter.com/KOIN_Local_6/#

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast