7 Oct 2010 - Tammi Smith & Jack Smith now raising a second child

BeanE

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
casesignal.wordpress.com
There is now a brief mention in MSM of Tammi and Jack raising a second child now, Jack's granddaughter. The article is below.

*** Please review the guidelines regarding rumors, posting and discussing info from Facebook and other sites, and posting and discussing info from unlinkable (banned) sites. Please follow the guidelines when posting in this thread. If more info is published in MSM or other linkable sources in the future, we'll link it in and discuss it at that time. ***

Here's the MSM article:

The Smiths have one adopted daughter, Jack said recently. He said she is the child of a daughter from his first marriage.

He also confirmed that he and Tammi are raising a second child from the same daughter.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/...by-gabriel-tammi-smith1006.html#ixzz11iGrQuJg

That's just crazy!

Dang it BeanE you beat me to it. you can delete my thread if you wanna. I posted in haste.

I guess the adoption is in the works, or has been hampered by her legal status. BTW they're crying poor mouth now. Too poor to afford a lawyer. Didn't they recently sell a house in AZ for $500,000?

What are the legal implications of this second baby for the Smiths? The fact that the article referred to "they are caring for" rather than have adopted opens a few questions. I would think this baby can be claimed as a "dependent" for tax and financial purposes, even if not legally adopted. Does this help qualify them for free legal representation?

If they're too poor to be able to afford an attorney then they're too poor to be raising another child! Before an adoption can be finalized they must have a home study and in that home study they must show that financially they can provide for said child.

How irresponsible these people are to bring another child into their life when there is a very real possibility that Tammi will go to jail. jmo

I just hope someone verifies where this little girl came from, because I wouldn't take the Smith's word on the origination of a child in their household or their legal right to custody of that child.

Can people with a criminal record really adopt a child?

I wonder if CPS is investigating.

If not I'd be real interested to know why not?
It just seems so unfair that Logan can't have his son, yet TPS now has what she was h3ll bent on getting from the beginning of this terrible nightmare...a baby!:furious:

Well, gee................IMHO, as Jack didn't mention IF it were a girl or boy, I'm bettin' it's a BOY!

Wonder how old he is? 1 1/2 - 2 yo?

Wonder if anyone has seen the new child?

curious,
fran

Please keep in mind that sleuthing of minors is not permitted on WS. That includes this baby. Who her father is, is her private business.

Well, gee................IMHO, as Jack didn't mention IF it were a girl or boy, I'm bettin' it's a BOY!

Wonder how old he is? 1 1/2 - 2 yo?

Wonder if anyone has seen the new child?

curious,
fran

The article refers to the baby as 'she'. The baby is a girl.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back