ON OCTOBER 7, 2010, AT 07:49 PM, JUSTIN QUINONES AND HIS BROTHER JACOB QUINONES WERE ABDUCTED FROM ANAHIEM, ORANGE COUNTY, CA. JUSTIN QUINONES IS A 2 YEAR OLD, HISPANIC, MALE, 2 FEET 6 INCHES TALL, 38 POUND, JUVENILE WITH BLK HAIR, AND BROWN EYES, LAST SEEN WEARING A BUZZ LIGHTYEAR T-SHIRT, BEIGE SHORTS AND BLUE JACKET. SECOND VICTIM IS JACOB QUINONES IS A 4 YEAR OLD, HISPANIC, MALE, 3 FEET TALL, 62 POUND, JUVENILE WITH BLACK HAIR, AND BROWN EYES, LAST SEEN WEARING A BUZZ LIGHTYEAR T-SHIRT, BEIGE SHORTS AND GREY JACKET. 1ST SUSPECT IS A WHITE OR LIGHT SKINNED HISPANIC MALE, 5 FEET 10 INCHES TALL, UNKNOWN WEIGHT, LAST SEEN WEARING SHORTS AND A BASEBALL CAP. OTHER SUSPECT INFORMATION INCLUDES: SUSPECT HAS LONG HAIR AND MUSTACHE, HEAVY SET, W/ OVERBITE. SECOND SUSPECT IS A OLDER WHITE OR LIGHT SKINNED HISPANIC MALE. THE SUSPECT WAS LAST SEEN DRIVING A 2010 SILVER OR PEWTER DODGE CARAVAN, WITH NO LICENSE PLATE AT THIS TIME. THERE IS A DENT IN THE RIGHT FRONT DOOR AND TINTED WINDOWS ON THE VEHICLE. IF SEEN CONTACT ANAHEIM POLICE DEPARTMENT AT (714) 765-1900. CHP ENTAC/RMM 1286511807375
Affected Counties or parts of: Yuba, San Diego, Marin, Trinity, Mendocino, Riverside, Calaveras, Madera, Sonoma, San Francisco, Shasta, Sacramento, Inyo, Monterey, Butte, Fresno, Sutter, San Benito, Lake, Santa Clara, Contra Costa, Lassen, El Dorado, Alpine, Tuolumne, Tulare, Glenn, San Bernardino, Imperial, Modoc, Plumas, Santa Cruz, Yolo, Mono, Del Norte, Napa, Amador, Ventura, San Luis Obispo, San Joaquin, Humboldt, Mariposa, Merced, Santa Barbara, Solano, Kings, Colusa, Orange, Tehama, Alameda, Nevada, Sierra, Stanislaus, San Mateo, Placer, Siskiyou, Kern, Los Angeles
Original Sender: ENTA
Father, Grandfather Sought for Abducting California Kids
Police in California issued an Amber Alert for two brothers who were allegedly abducted by their noncustodial father and grandfather, officials said today.
Four-year-old Jacob Quinones and 2-year-old Justin Quinones were taking out the garbage with their mother Thursday evening when a van pulled up outside their West Orange Avenue apartment complex. Two men got out of the vehicle, snatched the children and sped off, police said.
According to KABC-TV in Los Angeles, Jacob and Justin's father, Abraham Fernandez, 23, and his father, Louis Mendoza Fernandez, 52, are considered suspects in the investigation. Both men are believed to be residents of Houston.
By Staff, City News Service
Friday, October 8, 2010 comment print page text size
Justin Quinones, 2, and Jacob Quinones, 4, were abducted about 7:50 p.m. Thursday at an apartment complex in the 3300 block of West Orange Avenue.
The vehicle believed to have been used in the kidnapping of two brothers in Anaheim, allegedly by their father and grandfather, was found today and an Amber Alert was canceled, but the boys were still missing, police said.
Search Continues For 2 Texas Men, 2 Abducted Children
Authorities from California to Texas continued to search Saturday for a father and grandfather from Texas and the two young boys they’re suspected of abducting.
CNN says the mother didn't recognize the kidnappers yet they're naming the father and grandfather as the men who kidnapped them
Last edited by hoppyfrog; 10-09-2010 at 09:57 PM. Reason: not information or family support
The Associated Press
Posted: 10/10/2010 02:32:24 PM PDT
ANAHEIM, Calif.—Police have arrested a 26-year-old man they believed assisted in the abduction of two Anaheim boys by the children's father and grandfather last week.
Anaheim police Sgt. Rick Martinez says David Nicholas was picked up Sunday at his home in Monrovia. He was booked on suspicion of conspiracy and bail was set at $1 million.
Published: Oct. 11, 2010
Updated: 12:24 p.m.
By DENISSE SALAZAR and ELLYN PAK
THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER
ANAHEIM – An Amber Alert remains in effect for two brothers abducted by their father and paternal grandfather in Anaheim last week, police said.
The boys' father, Abraham Fernandez, and grandfather, Louis Mendoza Fernandez, both of Texas, are accused of snatching 2-year-old Justin and 4-year-old Jacob Quiñones Thursday night from their Anaheim apartment.
The abduction of Justin Quiñones, 2, and Jacob Quiñones, 4, was believed to have been carried out by Texas residents Abraham Fernandez, 23, and his father, Louis Mendoza Fernandez, 52, police said.
There has been no sign of the suspects or the missing children.
"We don't know where they are," Anaheim police Sgt. Rick Martinez said, although detectives believe the suspects remained in Southern California after abducting the children.
Father, grandfather charged in boys' OC abduction
The Associated Press
Published: Tuesday, Oct. 12, 2010 - 3:26 pm
ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Police have charged the father and grandfather of two Anaheim boys taken from their mother with kidnapping, but the two men and two boys remain missing.
SoCal couple plead not guilty in boys' kidnapping
A couple has pleaded not guilty to helping a father abduct two missing Anaheim boys.
They remain jailed Thursday.
For those in SCalif - we know Anaheim can have some pretty shady areas. I wouldn't be surprised if the kidnappers (dad/grandad) took them across the border (about 2 hours away). They can hole up there for quite a while, knowing they'll never be able to go back to Texas again.
My heart tells me they are safe and that the dad and grandad wouldn't bring these precious boys any harm.
--- On Tue, 10/12/10, email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
From: email@example.com <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Missing Child Poster Partner Restriction - California
Date: Tuesday, October 12, 2010, 8:29 PM
Jacob and Justin Quinones missing from Anaheim, CA, has been restricted. Please discontinue dissemination of this poster.
Please remove and discard any posters on this case that you have placed in public view.
We greatly appreciate your part in our efforts to reunite families.
Thank you for your support.
The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children
Visit our web site at www.missingkids.com.
Anaheim boys abuducted by father Oct. 7 found safe in Texas
Two young boys who were abducted last month from Anaheim, allegedly by their father and grandfather, were turned over to Texas authorities today by their grandmother.
Read more: http://www.swrnn.com/southwest-river...#ixzz14BlbLGvv