806 users online (120 members and 686 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

PA - Sketch Released Of Man Who Bound Raped Robbed Woman Home Invasion

Philadelphia police have released a sketch of a man who confronted a woman in front of her Northeast home and forced her back inside with a handgun.

The man bound the woman and raped her. He then stole $8,000 in cash and several laptops. Later the woman escaped screaming for help naked and still with her hands bound.

Please look at this sketch. This guy is no doubt dangerous. He's pretty distinctive looking IMO. Hoping this poor lady can get the help she needs.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/...nvasion_100710

I'd say. Unless this guy has seriously changed his look as well as his height and weight, I'd have to say it's almost certain he'll be identified.

I hate to bring this up and I'm hesitating.....as nothing justifies this level of violence, nothing. I'm just curious as to how this man knew a woman would have so much cash and laptops (plural) in this residence. Any possibility that she was managing several women for erotic services? If so, good for her for reporting this crime. And prior clients might be a place to look.

And my most sincere apologies if this victim was a real estate agent or a commodities trader or an active WSer with a number of laptops in her home office.

I'm conflicted here, are apologies even in order? A victim is a victim.

I'm thinking that he is gonna have a history. I hope they are flipping back through and checking previous crimes like this. I wonder if he brought the backpack to carry things out, or to carry his bindings and weapons on the way in. Either way, I think he's done something like this before, and probably not that long ago.

I hope they catch him.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Backpack used to carry out stolen items. Good lookout NMK. That or also usually a change of clothing in it. Different shirt, baseball cap.

Izzy, you are so right. The woman is a victim. I don't think she was running anything illegal out of that house, but she had $8,000 in there. The woman is Asian. Unfortunately Asian people are known to keep their cash in the house and have alot of electronics. I know it sounds biased but that's how it is. It's sad because alot of Asian people here are targeted for this reason.

No doubt this guy was out to harm a woman. Did he know her? I surely don't think so, but he saw her coming out of the house and backed her back in.

Poor lady. Prayers that she receives help and can function again in life without being terrified.