1070 users online (168 members and 902 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16
    It looks like Scott is still victimizing his neighbors according to his posts on his FB page. I would hate to even live in their neighborhood.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
    - Audrey Hepburn

Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Wow! What made you think of that monster?
    I happen to see this a while back, but never got around posting it.

People are wondering what happened to Jennifer Petkov since she was in the news.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Quote Originally Posted by perfectingpink View Post
    It looks like Scott is still victimizing his neighbors according to his posts on his FB page. I would hate to even live in their neighborhood.
    In a country with so many guns, I have to wonder why people like this survive to the end of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post
    Jennifer Petkov needs enemies to thrive. She reminds me of Eric Harris, excluding the "God complex" and megalomania and sadism that so characterized him. Also, Harris liked any enemy, not a specific enemy.

http://www1.csbsju.edu/uspp/research/Harris.html

Eric Harris emerged from my assessment as a primarily aggressive (sadistic) personality with secondary antisocial, narcissistic, and paranoid features. This personality configuration is consistent with the severely disturbed personality syndrome that psychoanalyst Otto Kernberg (1984) called "malignant narcissism." Malignant narcissism has four core components:
    • Extreme grandiosity and self-confidence, and self-absorption to the extent that one is incapable of empathizing with others’ pain and suffering (a narcissistic quality).

• A social "conscience" dominated by self-interest. Malignant narcissists have a defective superego, or lack of conscience (an antisocial quality), accompanied by a sense of entitlement and a messianic self-perception; they view themselves as special – their own god, so to speak, a law unto themselves (a narcissistic quality).

• Unconstrained, self-serving aggression (a sadistic quality). These individuals display narcissistic rage, rooted in their grandiosity and sense of entitlement. They experience an all-consuming quest for revenge, for righting perceived wrongs and personal slights.

• A paranoid outlook. Underlying their grandiose facade, malignant narcissists have a siege mentality. They do not understand their own role in creating enemies and use real or imagined enemies as justification for their aggression. In fact, these individuals may have a deep-seated psychological need for enemies. Rather than acknowledging their personal shortcomings and inadequacies, they "split off" devalued aspects of themselves and project, or attribute, them to an external enemy, which they then attack.

Petkov could be a malignant narcissist.

I wonder if she has a history of doing this to other people prior to the Edwards. Examples of malignant narcissists are Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin, Osama bin Laden, and Anders Breivik.
    Good post! The link no longer works, though.

B xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxaaaaaaaaaaaadcxfcx `

There are several youtube videos. Have a look. One crazy *****. She was also on Dr Phil.

Had never heard of this case and just read the whole thread. what a psycho!

I happen to see this a while back, but never got around posting it.

People are wondering what happened to Jennifer Petkov since she was in the news.
    If you go to his facebook page, there is a Jennifer commenting on neighbors looking in their windows, i think this is her just with a different last name. In another comment attached, she refers to neighbor kid "his Down Syndrome looking A** has to speak to me and Scott everytime we are out.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnoliaMom View Post
    God bless anyone that has to come in contact with JP. She needs to be dropped off on an island. She reminds me of Nellie Olsen on Little House on the Prairie magnified X 100.

Prayers to Kathleen's family.
    Shes still at it. Look at her facebook page. Shes one sick puppy.

Quote Originally Posted by lindamichelle1 View Post
    Had never heard of this case and just read the whole thread. what a psycho!
    Type youtube and her name.

Quote Originally Posted by MelmothTheLost View Post
    In a country with so many guns, I have to wonder why people like this survive to the end of the week.
    She might want to stay out of Texas. AND NY.

I happen to look up Wayne County and noticed Jennifer Petkov divorced from Scott Petkov in November 2013.

http://www.waynecounty.com/clerk/records-division.htm

Interesting. They still refer to each other as husband and wife on FB.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16