838 users online (142 members and 696 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    MandyLeigh is offline In Memory of my beautiful teacher Katherine Powell. Murdered by David Middleton
    >A member of Kathleen's family says the bad blood started about two-years ago after the two families had a falling out over a birthday party at the Rose house. At the party kids were using a "bounce-house" and playing games in the front yard. The source says that Jennifer Petkov texted someone in the Rose family, asking if her kids could come to the event. A response to the text did not come quickly enough and it angered Jennifer. According to the Rose family, she's been harassing them ever since.
    Two years of harassment and B.S. from this woman while dealing with not one but two family members dying. Really? I mean is this woman's life so easy and free she can't find something better to do with her time? I don't understand it.

http://helablog.com/2010/10/despicab...evenge-sought/

MandyLeigh is offline In Memory of my beautiful teacher Katherine Powell. Murdered by David Middleton
    And who invites their own kids to a neighbors birthday party? These people did not have to play host to her kids. How can she get that angry over a birthday party that had nothing at all to do with her. Go rent your own bounce house you entitled hag.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofthis View Post
    This story brings me such sadness. What kind of world do we live in where adults think it is perfectly okay to say such cruel things to a child? How cold and heartless are these people? This is so unreal. I can't even imagine what her father is going through. To lose his wife and soon his daughter and to have to put up with the scum of the earth who are his neighbors.

What goes around comes around and some day they will regret their actions.
    BBM

The kind of world that is raising up an entire generation of bullies. This is what happened when bullies raise bullies.

Sick freaks. It will all come back three-fold. I sure hope when it does they know exactly why karma is kicking their butts
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Blue_Dolphin308 is offline We can't help everyone, But everyone can help someone!
    Reddit has come together and raised a ton of money for the victims. You can read abotu it here

http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/c...ear_old_being/
    Be Kind to yourself, you are worth it!

I feel so bad for Kathleen and I hope that many good things come her & her father's way now that this is in the public eye.

Thank you to whoever alerted the newstation.

While I think the two idiots who did this are reprehensible, I also think some of the things on that FB page are pretty disgusting, especially the graphic that says "you are gonna get raped" (directed at Jennifer). I understand the outrage but wishing that on anyone is just as sick IMO.

Most especially, I'm disturbed that adults live like this. Grow up people.

There has to be something they should be charged with.

....but karma is coming around....now there's tons of support around the nation for Kathleen and hopefully these sick,hateful people will learn a lesson....

O...M..G...

I would loved to slap that woman. I typed "lady" first, but that female is not a lady by any means. What a horrible excuse of humans that family is. Who in their right mind does that crap to a dying child and her family?!?!?!?! It's sickening...

Petkov’s husband, Scott, 30, explained Friday that his wife’s “brutal honesty” has caused his family to “not get along with a lot of people.”

Scott Petkov said the fallout of the Sept. 30 photo postings on a Facebook page his wife created in retaliation resulted Friday in his suspension with pay from his job as a forklift repairman in Warren. He said his employer is considering firing him. The eldest of the Petkovs’ four children was sent home from school after getting into an argument with a classmate who confronted him about the Internet photos, said the couple.

“My husband is a good person and I hope he doesn’t lose his job. I hope our family doesn’t lose his job. I’m the bad person,” Jennifer Petkov said Friday. “I feel horrible for what I’ve said and done. That little girl shouldn’t have had to lose her mom like that and she shouldn’t have to lose her life either. I just hope she didn’t see those pictures.”

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20101...#ixzz11sf2mM19

This woman has ruined many lives.

Unfortunately, their children are now victims of the backlash, and dad may be losing his job.

Link to her apology...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...Offers-Apology

essies is offline "We're all just walking each other home." Ram Dass
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoshie View Post
    Petkov’s husband, Scott, 30, explained Friday that his wife’s “brutal honesty” has caused his family to “not get along with a lot of people.”

Scott Petkov said the fallout of the Sept. 30 photo postings on a Facebook page his wife created in retaliation resulted Friday in his suspension with pay from his job as a forklift repairman in Warren. He said his employer is considering firing him. The eldest of the Petkovs’ four children was sent home from school after getting into an argument with a classmate who confronted him about the Internet photos, said the couple.

“My husband is a good person and I hope he doesn’t lose his job. I hope our family doesn’t lose his job. I’m the bad person,” Jennifer Petkov said Friday. “I feel horrible for what I’ve said and done. That little girl shouldn’t have had to lose her mom like that and she shouldn’t have to lose her life either. I just hope she didn’t see those pictures.”

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20101...#ixzz11sf2mM19

This woman has ruined many lives.

Unfortunately, their children are now victims of the backlash, and dad may be losing his job.

Link to her apology...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...Offers-Apology

Not buying her apology at all-she is just a sick and twisted bully who is upset cause now her family may suffer the consequences of her and her husbands stupid and cruel actions!!

"It's time to tell the story of a little girl named Caylee" Linda Drane Burdick
    The future has many names: for the fearful it's the unknown, for the reckless it's the adventure, for the pessimists it's the unattainable. For the brave, it is opportunity.

Angry

NASTY nasty nasty- this is a new low, I have never heard of such wickedness, what WAS she thinking

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post

Not buying her apology at all-she is just a sick and twisted bully who is upset cause now her family may suffer the consequences of her and her husbands stupid and cruel actions!!
    I don't buy it either. They are getting death threats. The world is against her and she is backed into a corner. I sensed a bit of smugness in that apology.

She's a sick hateful woman, but the people who are retaliating against her family and sending death threats are just as sick and hateful. I'm thankful that so many people have responded positively and rallied around this poor girl.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

that's my hometown. not as shocked as I could be, I guess, those people always were nasty in that city. never seen anything else like it and I've been plenty of other places since.

poor little girl. I burst into tears when I read the reddit link. I cant bear to read any of the news reports.

Repulsive and ugly to the bone...

This woman did not show ,in the words of her husband,"brutal honesty",she showed she's (at best) a sociopath!She admitted she did it all "for personal satisfaction"!WTF!
    She is not sorry for what she has done she is only sorry she got caught.
    Her husband is clearly her enabler & although I feel she's the driving force(in likely ALL aspects of their family)he's not off the hook either as an adult & a father he shouldve put the breaks on this psychotic yet highly organized campaign of terror against a vulnerable family ! All because her children weren't invited to a part two years ago!
    (& methinks the children weren't invited then because even in those days they tried to steer clear of this woman & her family)
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast