1400 users online (217 members and 1183 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

I have no words! WTH is wrong with these people? Bullying a dying child? A dying child who has lost her mother?

If the husband loses his job, the smartest thing he can do is file for divorce and custody and get as far away from this nut job as possible! JMO.
    "If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you!"

The above post is my opinion and my opinion only. Please do not copy and past to other forums.

I don't buy her apology either-- she seemed a bit smug to me. She has no clue as to how awful her behavior is.. just thinks bygones can be bygones. As far as I am concerned, her behavior is unforgivable. There are NO EXCUSES for her actions. She should be shunned by the community and if her slug of a husband loses his job -- well, what goes around comes around. (I am sorry if my words offend any of you, dear Sleuthers. I just have no patience for people who bully and mistreat children-- especially a terminally ill child whose mother is dead from the same disease she is dying from.)

Quote Originally Posted by MandyLeigh View Post
    Nice to hear they are getting so much support but it disturbs me to think of how many other things these two losers have done to this family.

Whatever it was, it was enough for a judge to approve a restraining order on both of them.

http://www.detnews.com/article/20101...#ixzz11p5phzVO
    i think they should both serve jail time for cruelty to a child .. or be sued for pain and suffering .. how horrible

Monsters...period. I hope that the family takes as much time with their daughter as they can, since she is in the final stages of a deadly disease. But, if it were me, as soon as I were through the first stages of grief, I would file civil suits against the monsters for hastening her death through stress, psychological pain and suffering and generally being too vile to live amongst other humans (okay, I know you can't sue for the last one...but still). I hope the neighbors find a way to run them out on a rail.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

A Michigan toy store is taking donations and has raised thousands of dollars. They want to give her something to show her that there really are good people out there.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...sease-10092010

Quote Originally Posted by zadari View Post
    i think they should both serve jail time for cruelty to a child .. or be sued for pain and suffering .. how horrible
    Maybe harassment?
    I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it left.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoshie View Post
    A Michigan toy store is taking donations and has raised thousands of dollars. They want to give her something to show her that there really are good people out there.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...sease-10092010
    That's awesome. It goes to show that there are those that are still willing to fight evil.
    JMO. Unless there's a link, I can't prove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elphaba View Post
    O...M..G...

I would loved to slap that woman. I typed "lady" first, but that female is not a lady by any means. What a horrible excuse of humans that family is. Who in their right mind does that crap to a dying child and her family?!?!?!?! It's sickening...
    BBM
    You took the Words right out of my mouth.
    I will pray for Kathleen and this woman because she desperately needs it.

I think this woman should probably fear for her own miserable life at this point. What she has done is unforgiveable and everyone knows now how deplorable she is. Detroit is not a forgiving kinda city.

YouTube tribute to Kathleen's mom Laura.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnZM3blGYRI[/ame]

Such a beautiful child and looks so happy in many of the photos.
    What a horrible disease.

Quote Originally Posted by claudicici View Post
    There has to be something they should be charged with.

....but karma is coming around....now there's tons of support around the nation for Kathleen and hopefully these sick,hateful people will learn a lesson....
    I would think stalking and/or harassment. If not, they can be sued civilly for intentional infliction of emotional distress. This case is better than the one I studied in law school as a perfect example of the tort. But, I don't know that these lowlifes have anything that would make it worhtwhile to sue for. If they own a home, the Rose family should sue and take it. If not, the landlord should start eviction proceedings as fast as possible. These people seems psycho. Very scary people to me. Can you imagine living next to that?
    It's obvious that this is a one way feud. That woman is a nut. She is obviously the problem and has been all along.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

Quote Originally Posted by Stoshie View Post
    Petkov’s husband, Scott, 30, explained Friday that his wife’s “brutal honesty” has caused his family to “not get along with a lot of people.”

Scott Petkov said the fallout of the Sept. 30 photo postings on a Facebook page his wife created in retaliation resulted Friday in his suspension with pay from his job as a forklift repairman in Warren. He said his employer is considering firing him. The eldest of the Petkovs’ four children was sent home from school after getting into an argument with a classmate who confronted him about the Internet photos, said the couple.

“My husband is a good person and I hope he doesn’t lose his job. I hope our family doesn’t lose his job. I’m the bad person,” Jennifer Petkov said Friday. “I feel horrible for what I’ve said and done. That little girl shouldn’t have had to lose her mom like that and she shouldn’t have to lose her life either. I just hope she didn’t see those pictures.”

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20101...#ixzz11sf2mM19

This woman has ruined many lives.

Unfortunately, their children are now victims of the backlash, and dad may be losing his job.

Link to her apology...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...Offers-Apology
    It really, really, bothers me that the reporter from the video featured in your last link (who looks a lot like Amy Pollard from SNL, btw), seemed to downplay the evil neighbors actions and gush about her "sincere apology". Sincere?: "And to the little girl, if you were hurt, I apologize. There's not much more I can say than that." Or something close.
    That evil woman and her creepy husband are only apologizing because of the backlash. They do not care at all.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    She's a sick hateful woman, but the people who are retaliating against her family and sending death threats are just as sick and hateful. I'm thankful that so many people have responded positively and rallied around this poor girl.
    Sending death threats is wrong and criminal no matter what but I think there are degrees of criminality and evil and sending death threats to a woman who wished death upon a baby is not as evil as laughing at the death of a little girl, IMO. Both sick and hateful but I understand the people retaliating. I relate to their motivation. I do not understand this horrible woman or her awful husband at all.

A very disturbing story.

Whatever happened to growing up? Not that most children aren't wiser and kinder than this woman but who starts a feud because of a birthday party her kids weren't invited to and lets it go this far?

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast