805 users online (112 members and 693 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    These people are sick and Child Protective Services needs to step in and take a hard look at Jennifer Petkov’s 2 daughters. Because I think they need to be saved from these parents. If they are that brazen in public only God knows how they are behind closed doors.

I heard about this last night on NG I think, might have been JVM.

Some people are just pigs. Straight up nasty despicable behavior IMHO.

There have been people that behave like that since the dawn of time. Ugh.

Unfortunately, now with the age of the internet they can show their @sses in finer detail and much more often.

Nasty pieces of work, is all I have to say JMHO

I just can not believe this.
    How can anyone be so nasty and vicious?

I really am baffled abd depressed by this.

I saw this on the news this morning and I was shocked. How can a parent with kids of her own even think to do such a thing? What is she teaching her own kids? Her husband needs to leave her and take the kids with him when he goes. I would hate for this woman to be in my family. I hope she is arrested and charged with something. She is disgusting. All of this because the family did not respond quick enough when she asked if her kids could come play at the birthday party? Obviously there was a reason her kids were not invited - HER!
    Last edited by Pollywog; 10-13-2010 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pollywog View Post
    I saw this on the news this morning and I was shocked. How can a parent with kids of her own even think to do such a thing? What is she teaching her own kids? Her husband needs to leave her and take the kids with him when he goes. I would hate for this woman to be in my family. I hope she is arrested and charged with something. She is disgusting. All of this because the family did not respond quick enough when she asked if her kids could come play at the birthday party? Obviously there was a reason her kids were not invited - HER!
    I just saw this and it has really bothered me. I mean bothered me so much that I cried about it.
    How can anyone be so hate filled?
    She does not deserve to be included in the human race.
    Why doesn't someone who knows her tell her to shut up?
    Do people REALLY support her attitude?

I can't even begin to imagine how her mind works.
    And her poor kids, OMG.

Quote Originally Posted by MandyLeigh View Post
    I didn't know if I should put this here or in the bullying thread. So if it would be best there please move it for me?

A couple who are parents themselves, harass and degrades a family with a dying 7 year old girl. Along with her dead mother before and after her death.

First here is the video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWuYw7FCVsI

Here is the article that goes with that video.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...ors-in-trenton

This has so much of the internet raging that groups joined together and went after these people. Egging their house, calling their jobs and sending pizzas. Here is just one article about one of the groups..

http://www.urlesque.com/2010/10/08/4...ng-dying-girl/

Because of this the couple decided to make an apology video. Of course this apology isn't really for the little girl but to try and keep the public from attacking them.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...ng-little-girl

It hasn't stopped however...
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jennif...54072637966872

And most importantly a support group for the child. There is going to be a vigil on the child's street.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123801807673623
    Watching the video, this woman is very belligerent to say the least.
    She is a vile, bitter, mean-spirited woman.
    She clearly exudes the ugliness within...

If she has children I hope Department of Child Services opens an investigation.
    ----------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------
    "There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by Disguiseduser0308 View Post

Prayers to Kathleen and her family. Prayers to the children of the Petkov's. Never have I seen such hateful parents. How dare they think they could treat this family this way.

Mrs. Petkov, you certainly are the devil. One that will likely never live this down. If for just one moment you had thought of what you were doing to the children you might not be in the spot you are now. No sympathy from me for you. Only your children who had no choice but to be thrown into this storm you created.
    BBM
    Same here.

"There are three kinds of intelligence: one kind understands things for itself, the other appreciates what others can understand, the third understands neither for itself nor through others. This first is excellent, the second good, and the third useless.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by Stoshie View Post
    Petkov’s husband, Scott, 30, explained Friday that his wife’s “brutal honesty” has caused his family to “not get along with a lot of people.”

Scott Petkov said the fallout of the Sept. 30 photo postings on a Facebook page his wife created in retaliation resulted Friday in his suspension with pay from his job as a forklift repairman in Warren. He said his employer is considering firing him. The eldest of the Petkovs’ four children was sent home from school after getting into an argument with a classmate who confronted him about the Internet photos, said the couple.

“My husband is a good person and I hope he doesn’t lose his job. I hope our family doesn’t lose his job. I’m the bad person,” Jennifer Petkov said Friday. “I feel horrible for what I’ve said and done. That little girl shouldn’t have had to lose her mom like that and she shouldn’t have to lose her life either. I just hope she didn’t see those pictures.”

From The Detroit News: http://www.detnews.com/article/20101...#ixzz11sf2mM19

This woman has ruined many lives.

Unfortunately, their children are now victims of the backlash, and dad may be losing his job.

Link to her apology...

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...Offers-Apology
    I have sympathy for her children..but I still have NO sympathy for her or her husband.
    There are consequences in life for unacceptable behaviour...

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by essies View Post

Not buying her apology at all-she is just a sick and twisted bully who is upset cause now her family may suffer the consequences of her and her husbands stupid and cruel actions!!
    I totally agree essies.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by badhorsie View Post
    NASTY nasty nasty- this is a new low, I have never heard of such wickedness, what WAS she thinking
    bbm
    How to further torment a family dealing with illness and death.
    Up next on the list...innocent, sick, dying 7 year old...

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

New Apology

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news...-20101013-wpms

Kathleen Edward Taunting: New Apology
    TRENTON, Mich. - There has been an outpouring of sympathy and support for a dying girl from Trenton. We first told you about little Kathleen Edward last week when she was being taunted by her neighbors. Now, there's been another apology.

"We've been sorry since it happened. We're sorry," said Scott Petkov. ( original report, click here )

Wednesday, he tried to apologize to his neighbor across the street without violating the personal protection order against him. That neighbor is Rebecca Rose, the grandmother of seven-year-old Kathleen Edward, who's dying from Huntington's disease. Last week FOX 2 showed you the pictures Scott's wife Jennifer had doctored and posted on Facebook of Kathleen as a skull and crossbones and of her dead mother, also a Huntington's victim, in the arms of the grim reaper.

(snip)
    Last edited by daisy7; 10-14-2010 at 01:30 PM. Reason: copyright -- no more than 10% of the article, please

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Positve Note-Rally for Kathleen

At the end of the article,

A rally for Kathleen Edward has been planned for Saturday, Oct. 23 from 3 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. at Elizabeth Park in Trenton. Search the terms "We Love You Kathleen" on Facebook.

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Quote Originally Posted by Intermezzo View Post

Kathleen Edward Taunting: New Apology
    TRENTON, Mich. - There has been an outpouring of sympathy and support for a dying girl from Trenton. We first told you about little Kathleen Edward last week when she was being taunted by her neighbors. Now, there's been another apology.

"We've been sorry since it happened. We're sorry," said Scott Petkov. ( original report, click here )

Wednesday, he tried to apologize to his neighbor across the street without violating the personal protection order against him. That neighbor is Rebecca Rose, the grandmother of seven-year-old Kathleen Edward, who's dying from Huntington's disease. Last week FOX 2 showed you the pictures Scott's wife Jennifer had doctored and posted on Facebook of Kathleen as a skull and crossbones and of her dead mother, also a Huntington's victim, in the arms of the grim reaper.

(snip)
    Too little, too late.

Talking Petkovs phone number and adress

I thought I would post their phone # and address encase anyone would like to send them well wishes.They don't answer the phone so I sent them a note.734-479-0776
    167 Detroit st
    Trenton.MI 48183
    show your love !

Quote Originally Posted by sistersleuth View Post
    Too little, too late.
    Amen!

--Niccolo Machiavelli"

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast