Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Defending Misty on Jan 10, 2011 in Putnam County

Video Report, Misty speaks, TN & CS speak: http://www.wesh.com/news/26432994/detail.html

Misty Croslin Sentenced, Fined On Drug Charges
    Croslin Is The Last Person To See Missing Girl Alive
    "Snip" January 10, 2011

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to MADJGNLAW For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Video Report, Misty speaks, TN & CS speak: http://www.wesh.com/news/26432994/detail.html

Misty Croslin Sentenced, Fined On Drug Charges
    Croslin Is The Last Person To See Missing Girl Alive
    "Snip" January 10, 2011
    Gag me Teresa, its hard to see Misty? How hard was it for her to pose for the wedding photos with Misty a few weeks after Haleigh went missing, I mean at that time, they were saying she knew more, its so disgusting to watch, people should be flooding PCSO with outrage on why this woman has not been investigated more. I am appalled.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chablis For This Useful Post:

This case has been so frustrating. There have been some pretty stiff sentences handed down and still no charges related to Haleigh's death. I believe if any of them could talk and get less time, they would have by now. There is nothing in it for them. I still hold on to some hope that one day we will see murder charges for Haleigh's death. I know it doesn't look promising now, but maybe one day there will be justice for Haleigh. I just can't accept that these drug sentences are a substitute for the justice that Haleigh deserves.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Searchfortruth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    This case has been so frustrating. There have been some pretty stiff sentences handed down and still no charges related to Haleigh's death. I believe if any of them could talk and get less time, they would have by now. There is nothing in it for them. I still hold on to some hope that one day we will see murder charges for Haleigh's death. I know it doesn't look promising now, but maybe one day there will be justice for Haleigh. I just can't accept that these drug sentences are a substitute for the justice that Haleigh deserves.
    I think somebody could talk, & get less time, & I think that's why LE is still pressuring Misty. There's still something in this for her. Obviously, LE doesn't know exactly what happened, & they NEED Misty to talk. Why won't she? Who is she protecting? Ron? I doubt it. Misty took enough LDTs & answered enough questions, that if she was the perp, LE would know. Ron took 1 test, & Tommy took 1...where he claimed to have been asked only 1 question. IDK, but I'd think if Ron was the perp, LE would know., & wouldn't have given him a deal. No, it's not a great deal, but it is a deal. They want what he's been hiding, but they also want him punished. Although Tommy got the same 15 years Ron did, I don't see them as equal. I see Tommy's 15, in a much worse light. He should've gotten 3, but didn't. IMO, he's the only one, who really & truly, had the book thrown at him. & although I didn't care for the tactics, I detected a real frustration on LE's part, for not being able to charge him with trafficking. & he was called a suspect. I think LE NEEDS Misty, to turn on her brother. They need her real timeline... when she was gone & where she was. & they need Haleigh's body, & I believe they think Misty knows where he put her. either because she was with him, or because he told her. In her LVA, she alluded to Tommy's crack smoking, & him knowing a lot of hiding places. Tommy didn't have to hide, so, this was a clue, I think. She was obviously stressed about him & Joe, & having a knife to her throat. I can't for the life of me, figure out what the headless rat has to do with this, but I'm guessing that may be 1 of the reasons, Ron was targeted too. I thought then, that he was protecting Misty. He knows something, that's for sure.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dodie20 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    My thinking also...Both she and Tommy have stated publically LE is not interested in hearing anything about Ronald Cummings and his involvement..
    Only thing I can think of left to do is Storm the Bastille...
    Just say "when"!!!!!!!!!! lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lonetraveler For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by lonetraveler View Post
    Just say "when"!!!!!!!!!! lol

IMO..When equates to NOW...

Still reeling over the fact Chelsey stated she and her hubby have never been given an LDT...
    And we are to believe LE has from the beginning and is still interested in solving this case?

I don't think so..

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Chablis View Post
    Gag me Teresa, its hard to see Misty? How hard was it for her to pose for the wedding photos with Misty a few weeks after Haleigh went missing, I mean at that time, they were saying she knew more, its so disgusting to watch, people should be flooding PCSO with outrage on why this woman has not been investigated more. I am appalled.
    BBM...And I am appalled right along with you...

Message for Crystal Sheffield..
    Misty doesn't have ALL the answers...You need to get in Teresa Neves' face..She knows where your daughter Haleigh is and also knows her son is responsible for what happened to her.. And whatever you do remember don't believe for a second she doesn't know and have the answers to the questions you want answered...JMHO
    Last edited by Emeralgem; 01-11-2011 at 07:15 PM. Reason: add thought

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Emeralgem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Emeralgem View Post
    BBM...And I am appalled right along with you...

Message for Crystal Sheffield..
    Misty doesn't have ALL the answers...You need to get in Teresa Neves' face..She knows where your daughter Haleigh is and also knows her son is responsible for what happened to her.. And whatever you do remember don't believe for a second she doesn't know and have the answers to the questions you want answered...JMHO
    IMO...I think that Crystal, and others that some of us feel should be standing on courthouse or PCSO's steps, or in TN's face shouting for justice...I think they are afraid to get in TN's or the Cummings family's face and afraid to challenge PCSO, because they know all these people are hiding the truth...ALL. IMO, LE and the Cummings family are all so tight with each other, and guilty of hiding facts... It pains me to say this about LE, and I have tried hard not to see it this way, but at this point, I can't see it any other way.
    I love a Williams Syndrome kid.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nonni Brenda For This Useful Post:

And so, I guess this chapter (court case) of "Misty's Life" has ended -and so begins another. I don’t necessarily enter the next chapter in an optimistic mood. We are still at a loss as we believed the fate of a missing child and a teen-ager acting as an important “drug lord” were somehow intertwined. Yet, today we have no more proof of such than we had nearly two years ago - Two years ago! Some believe she is the last person to be with the missing child, however, I am not so sure. What a ride it has been, and now it is what it is … whatever that may be. jmo
    Last edited by B4igo2it; 01-14-2011 at 04:06 PM. Reason: remove appeal - not eligible to file
    just trying to make sense out of all of this

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to B4igo2it For This Useful Post:

There is a picture of Misty at her sentencing hearing at this link or you can type in ocala.com and type misty croslin in the search engine.

snip

“Just be fair, that’s all,” Croslin said to LaRue in a terse statement before he handed down the punishment.

“I’m not a drug dealer. I just got caught in a bad situation.”

http://www.ocala.com/article/2011011...CLES/110119987
    Last edited by Crosby87; 02-11-2011 at 04:39 PM. Reason: remove unnecessary words

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Crosby87 For This Useful Post:

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021