GUILTY PA - Officer John Pawlowski, 25, shot to death, Philadelphia, 13 Feb 2009

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
I liked this quote from the article:

John McNesby, president of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 5, said Scrugs "started to ramp up his antics" earlier this week when he indicated that he didn't want to appear in court.

"He's a savage," McNesby said. "They should have finished him off on the street. Now we have to deal with antics."

The man has nothing to lose and nothing but time on his hands. I guess he thought he'd try to be MacGyver. Sorry to say, there's only one MacGyver. And, thankfully, he was a good guy.

I liked this quote from the article:

John McNesby, president of the Fraternal Order of Police Lodge 5, said Scrugs "started to ramp up his antics" earlier this week when he indicated that he didn't want to appear in court.

"He's a savage," McNesby said. "They should have finished him off on the street. Now we have to deal with antics."

And they thought Rizzo was dead, Joe. Hey, he's got a point, right?

RIP Officer Pawlowski.

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words.

Here's a link to Officer Pawlowski's Obituary and Guest Book. He was a handsome young man. Newly married. He was excitedly awaiting the arrival of a new son. He was a friend, a partner, a husband, and waiting to become a daddy. He is loved by family members and his family on the Police Force.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/philly/guestbook.aspx?n=john-pawlowski&pid=124110650

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back