831 users online (148 members and 683 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

WA - Michael Sterling, 23, Union Gap, 28 Sept 2010

http://www.yakima-herald.com/stories...ing-for-a-week

POSTED ON Friday, October 08, 2010 AT 11:49PM
    Union Gap police trying to find man missing for a week
    Yakima Herald-Republic

UNION GAP, Wash. -- A 23-year-old Terrace Heights man has been missing for more than a week.

Relatives of Michael Sterling say they are concerned because it's unusual for him to be out of touch for so long.

A report has been filed with Union Gap police.

Detective Angela Levno said Sterling has been entered as a missing person in state and national law enforcement databases, but no leads have surfaced.

Sterling was last seen Sept. 28 at his parents' home in Union Gap, relatives reported. He lives with his girlfriend in Terrace Heights.

His truck and bank accounts have not been used recently, police said. Sterling owns a handgun and may have been depressed when he walked away.

He is 6 foot, 4 inches tall and weighs 240 pounds. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He has two tattoos, a tribal band with barbed wire on his left arm and cross with "strength" written into it on his right bicep.

Anyone with information regarding his whereabouts is asked to call the police department at 509-248-0430.
    Last edited by summer_breeze; 12-04-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post

Yakima Herald-Republic

I wanted to say Michael disappeared not to far away from where I live maybe like a few miles (15 minute drive maybe?) It's really odd that his gf hasn't heard anything from him including his family..I've been looking at his gf's facebook and see that she is trying to "move on" and has prepared for the worse..

It makes me sad to see/hear this..I in no way knew Michael but I did frequent the store he worked at here in Washington..A lot of his coworkers are very sad and worried that nobody has heard from him..

I hope they find some sort of clue that leads to him or that if he ran off on purpose I pray that he let's someone, anyone know that he is alive and well.. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

All we can do now is pray for some good news or some news..any news is better that no news..

*BUMPING* for Michael..Hoping for some kind of news or break in the case..

his g/f was 'trying to move on' after two weeks?!

um, ok ...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyL View Post
    his g/f was 'trying to move on' after two weeks?!

um, ok ...
    Yup that's the way it appeared on her facebook she has already packed up all of his things and gave them to his mom according to her status on facebook...They are still looking for him..

Still no updates that I can find..His gf hasn't posted anything of relevance on FB..~Bumping for you Micheal~

Michael Sterling

I wonder if anyone picked Michael up after he left his parents house? I know he was walking to an appointment.

Welcome to WebSleuths infoseeker05!!

Thank you Summer. I'm new so I hope I posted that right.

~Bumping for Michael~ Still praying for him and his family that they find the answers they so desperately need right now! Somebody HAS to know SOMETHING or know of someone who knows something that could answer a lot of questions that need to be answered right now!! This is so heartbreaking..

Quote Originally Posted by summer_breeze View Post

Yakima Herald-Republic

The news reports that Michael was depressed when he went missing but no one believes that he would take his own life, he was not that depressed, more upset. They also report he was carrying a gun but don't report that he had a consealed weapons permit and always carried a gun. They also don't report that he had a altercation 2 days before he went missing (the reason he was upset) I wonder if that altercation has everything to do with him being missing? The police should be looking into that!

I am going to move this thread to the Discussion forum so that all members can feel free to discuss and comment on Michael's case.

~Summer_Breeze

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast